main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Time of the Jedi

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Darth_Adder, Feb 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Adder

Darth_Adder Jedi Youngling

Feb 15, 2004
    Warning: I'm a slow writer and often get writer's block, so don't expect frequent updates. In fact, don't even expect LARGE updates when they DO come.

Time Frame: About 1 year after the Jedi Knight II Video Game (which I have to get or I'll be VERY angry)
    Characters: Mostly Original Characters and extras, but some classics (ex. Luke, Han, Leia, Lando, Chewie, some apparations of old Jedi Knights, and BOBA FETT obviously. Also, ETC!)

A'ight! Here we go (if you have something to say, be my critic).

THE TIME OF THE JEDI

CHAPTER 1- Search on Nar Shaada

We begin in hyperspace, where two New Republic Jedi Masters, Bernie Daniels and Damion Everret, are headed toward the derelict planet, Nar Shaada (hope I spelled it right) in search of criminal activity which Master Luke Skywalker sensed in the area. Yeah, Luke's been doing pretty good for himself, sensing things at long distance. The Two Jedi, who consider eachother brothers, come out of Hyperspace rather close to the planet.
    "There it is, Bernie. Nar Shaada." Damion said over the Com-Link. "I see it, Damion. Looks like the perfect place for some sort of criminal operation to be going on." Bernie replied. The Two Jedi entered the atmosphere of the Planet. "It's very quiet, except for the occasional clanking noise." said Damion. Bernie agreed. They kept thier X-Wing's S-Foils in Speed Position, but were braking, to make thier search easier. "I just sensed something, Bernie. Be on your guard. Get your deflector shields up." said Damion. Then, they heard a swooshing kind of noise. "What was that?" yelled Damion. "I have something kind of big coming up on my radar, Damion, but it's small enough to be a fighter!" said Bernie. "Lock S-Foils in attack positions!" yelled Damion. The Jedi turned thier ships around. They then saw it. Also, at the same time, they saw a Proton Torpedo! "HOLY CRAP! TAKE EVASIVE ACTION!" yelled Bernie. The Proton Torpedo missed them. "What do you think your doing here?" said the man in the ship. "ATTACK THAT FIGHTER!" yelled Damion. "Copy, Damion!" said Bernie. "Ha! Slave III's far stronger than those little antiques!" said the pilot, whom you now probably know is Boba Fett. Then, Slave III started to fire it's Lasers. "Evade those Lasers! Attack the ship from behind!" yelled Damion. Bernie went behind Slave III. "Ha! That approach is useless!" laughed Boba Fett. Boba Fett fired six concussion missiles out of the BACK of his ship! "What the?" Bernie yelled. But, while Bernie distracted Boba Fett, Damion fired a Proton Torpedo. Boba Fett fell toward the ground. "JEDI SCUM!! IF I FIND YOU AGAIN, YOU WILL DIE!!" Boba Fett screamed. "We found no criminal orginization, but..." Damion began to say, but then he saw a familliar ship come out of a small hangar on the ground. He shot it down. "What was that, Damion?" said Bernie. "Come with me, we have to land." said Damion. Damion and Bernie flew down towards the ground, following the smoke and debris from the crash Damion had just created. "What was it?" said Bernie. "It looked familliar. Also, I feel a disturbance in the force, and seeing that ship triggered it." said Damion. They then found the ship. "It can't be..." said Bernie. "It's an Imperial TIE Intercepter... something WAS going on around here. Let's go back to Yavin IV and tell Master Skywalker." said Damion. "Alright. Let's get back to our X-Wings." said Bernie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.