main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CT The Top 10 things the OT got Wrong !!! ( Its all George Lucas Fault.)

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by StarWars2015, Feb 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oberst Hans Landa

Oberst Hans Landa Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 12, 2014

so what if I did?

2. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Nah. He joined the site to remind us that the stormtroopers can't hit the side of a barn and Princess Leia was hot in the gold bikini.

I joined the site to tell you people that my ideas are the correct ones and you should all just agree with me or stop posting.

Now, what was wrong with the OT:

1. Shirtless Luke and no shirtless Han. WTF.

2. That Hoth medical center incest kiss.

3. Too much time on Jabba the Hutt. Dude was gross.

4. I wanted to see 3PO try to tell Han the odds one more time.

5. Ahsoka Tano should have appeared. As an Ewok main course at a banquet in the Rebel Alliance's honor.

Well, there's five.

3. Yanksfan

Yanksfan Force Ghost star 5

Nov 3, 2000
    I got some! I got some! (I didn't watch the video, so I have no idea what's on there yet).

1. If Leia is "the other", then why were Yoda and Obi Wan so cavalier about possibly letting her die in Cloud City?

2. Han tells his team on Endor to meet up at "Oh-three hundred hours"--were they really supposed to meet at three in the morning? Or does Han not know how to tell military time? He's a GENERAL.

3. Han and Leia should've swapped military roles in ROTJ---she clearly outranked him the first two movies, and there's no reason for her to have a more submissive role now. Besides offending me, it doesn't make sense.

Aaaand, finally number four:

^^^This.

All that said, any of the flaws in my precious OT are not as nearly as glaring as the other trilogy, IMHO. So again, I totally forgive them.

4. Samnz

Samnz Jedi Grand Master star 3

Sep 4, 2012
    You should just sit back and enjoy the irony: the ones who whine the most about alleged "yes men" are the same who need their own yes men the most. Exemplary dialogue:

5. Beezer

Beezer Jedi Master star 4

Jul 5, 2013
    Yeah when he called Tarkin an "admiral" kind of spoke volumes regarding what he knew....

6. Darth_Nub

Darth_Nub Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 26, 2009
    [​IMG]

(Aaah, crap didn't mean to add the e at the end)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.