main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The topic of evil (fluffy Sabiwan viggie)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Hananiah, Sep 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hananiah

Hananiah Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2003
    Title: The topic of evil
    Summery: Obi Wan and Sabe disucss evil on a very weird item
    Disclaimer: I don't own any of these characters
    Note: Obi Wan and Sabe are just friends

"It's evil" Sabe repeated stubbornly, refusing to come any closer. The ex handmaiden stood by the bed, arms crossed across her chest. Obi Wan laughed, bringing the offending item closer. Sabe crossed her arms tighter as Obi Wan brought it closer.
    "It's only a dress" Obi Wan said patiently as if he were talking to someone who was extremly stupid.
    "I know that" Sabe said, feeling like a child, still holding the red dress at arms length as if she expected it to attack her.
    "I hate wearing dresses" she deadpanned, and Obi Wan rolled his eyes, "Really you hide it well"
    Sabe made a face behind his back as he turned towards the mirror frowing at his reflection.
    "Besides they aren't functional. What if someone attacks Padme? What use am I going to be if I can't run?"
    Obi Wan made a calming gesture "You're not going to run, you're going to stand and sit in the right places and dance. It's very simple." He grinned his rougish smile.
    "Besides I've seen you shoot down battle droids in a more ridiculas outfit."
    Sabe sighed, knowing he had won, a traitors smile tugging on her lips He was reffering to the battle dress she had worn on Naboo.
    Sabe stared at herself in the mirror, outside she could hear bustling and calling. She didn't have much time. Finally she let out an unladylike snort stepping out of her shoes and putting the dress over her head and watched as it floated around her in soft waves.
    She wrinkled her nose at her reflection as she took a handful of her hair and fisted it to her skull, taking her own measure.
    "I look stupid" she said despondently letting her soft blond hair fall around her face.
    There was no answer, Sabe stiffled an annoyed sigh, if Obi Wan was making her wear a dress the least he could do was agree with her. But when she turned Obi Wan was gaping at her, the Jedi master looked stunned. The snappy retort died on her lips as she realized he was staring at her the way men stared at Padme, a mix of awe and love.
    "Well say something" she prompted
    "You look beautiful" was all he managed. Sabe cleared her throat, suddenly the tension in the room seemed to choke her.
    How had a simple friendly chat become so....charged?
    Obi Wan shook his head, getting out of his stupor.
    "Although we'll have to do something with your hair"
    "I told you this evil dress is taking over us" she joked.
    "Mainlining to kill, an unused but effective stragedy I have seen"
    Sabe smiled, relieved whatever tension had evaporated but as Obi Wan teased her hair into a braid she couldn't help thinking that everything had suddenly changed and become a lot more complicated.

2. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    This is very good.

Reminds me of a friend of mine who hates dresses.

3. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    AWW, THAT WAS CUTE!

4. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    I don't wear dresses very often either, unless it's for a special occasion or something, I understand how Sabe feels.

~aeryn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.