main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark The Toy Box (Star Wars only)

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Nyborg13, Nov 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthLyturus

DarthLyturus Jedi Youngling

Jul 29, 2006
    This is not really a reply, i just wanted to know how many people were Star Wars fans that live in AR.
    But my real question is that im slowly starting to make a Star Wars movie and i need some other people that live in my
    area to join. I live in the Clinton area but i travel to Conway alot. So if anyone is intersted in starting a Star Wars movie with lightsaber fight scene here is my e-mail. Oxxford699@yahoo.com Don't e-mail unless you are serious!!!!!!!!!!

May The Force Be With You
    Mike "Oxx" Albright AKA:Darth Lyturus

2. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    Welcome, Darth Lyturus. This isn't really the thread for either of those questions. If you will notice, there is a thread that has a link to a membership database, and another thread for declaring where you live, so we can add you to the list.

As for the movie, you might post it in the social thread (that gets a lot more views) or start a new topic. But I also would recommend that you stick around, get to know us a little, and show up to activities. We'll be much more inclined to help you with your film project if we know you.

3. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    So what is supposed to be showing up in stores right now? I wanted Sand Troopers, but have only seen one. I got my 3POs with knees!

When do the new Galactic Heroes hit? I want those Han and Luke in Stormy Armor and I need that TIE Pilot!!!

Have you seen all the crap that is coming out next year? I am goin' fraggin' nuts!!! There is no way I can afford all of it!

Quin and Villie
    Comic packs with comic-style decos--red-eyed stormies with blue highlights!
    Mace's troopers
    Death Star Boardroom imperials (Diamond Comics exclusive)
    The list goes on and on...

4. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    You know...you know those guys that sit on the on-ramps looking like bums...begging for money with those signs that say stuff like...Will work for food...

Maybe you could get one that says...

Will work to afford Star Wars toy habit...We could go in costume as a group...

Just kidding ...Ha ha ha

5. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Soooo... Anybody find anything lately? I've done most of my buying online, lately, unless you count figures here and there, like the sandtrooper and blue guards... Oh, and I found Mace's Starfighter!

It appears the saber thing at Tuesday Morning may be over. They didn't get any more this week. Did anyone else find more?

Have you seen this:
    http://www.razorsedgecollectibles.com/catalog/images/ANIC3POGENTLEGIANT.jpg?osCsid=74a6f90c4cab7502d49ccc23e7171fcb

or this:
    http://www.razorsedgecollectibles.com/catalog/images/LUKEANIGENTLEGIANTRZ.jpg?osCsid=1a6e1c2f54225926be8624414bd7c3b5

What about this:
    http://www.razorsedgecollectibles.com/catalog/images/Star%20Wars%20Clone%20Wars%20Bust%20Ups%20Set.jpg?osCsid=1a6e1c2f54225926be8624414bd7c3b5

and this won't ever happen for me, but one can wish:
    http://www.razorsedgecollectibles.com/catalog/images/Attakus%20Tie%20Fighter%20Pilot%20Statue.jpg?osCsid=1a6e1c2f54225926be8624414bd7c3b5

and my favorite new find:
    http://www.razorsedgecollectibles.com/catalog/images/4319.jpg?osCsid=1a6e1c2f54225926be8624414bd7c3b5

(I tried to do images, but I guess the URLs were too long again. I hate that)

6. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    A few days ago I found the Luke and Han, and the Sandtrooper Galactic heroes. But there was only one each when I got there I missed the Tie pilot. Julia and Tre' saw them there a few days before I went but didnt get them for me. Tre' said they had a few of each one. Cant get to mad though she did get me the raw Titanium Sandtrooper. I found teh painted one a month or so ago but couldnt find the raw one. Really want the Endor AT-AT but $90 bucks is way to much. Course I did pay $140 for the Emperor's shuttle a few years back.
    Heck its only money

7. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    I'm looking for the Unleashed battle pace with Mace....

If anyone sees it...grab it for me or call me or something...

HELP!!

8. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    The eyes are open.

ShadowScout

9. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
  10. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    I found a couple sandtroopers at Target last night. I have only found black pauldrons. Are there variations? I thought there would be white and orange, but have seen none. If there are, I would love to get my hands on them.

I also picked up an obi pilot, since I realized I didn't have a loose one for his starfighter. I now need an Anakin for his starfighter and another Mace for his starfighter. There was a Mace there. What was I thinking? Do any other characters come with headgear for the pilots? Anybody got an Obi pilot loose that wants to give me/trade me/sell me the headset? Hmmm.

Off to start another thread because I wanted to brag about my BSG purchases, but this one says (Star Wars only)...

11. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    [image=http://www.galactichunter.com/blogger/userfiles/Image/saga4ever/saga4ever.jpg]

Anybody know when we will see these in stores? I can't wait. I almost want to order cases. One case is almost all army builders.
    If I ordered a case, would anyone want the Maul and Chewy? I don't need another of either of those. I never liked that version of Maul--if they were going to do a Maul re-hash, they should have done the shirtless...

I'm especially looking for:
    Commander Appo
    Holo Cody
    Black R5
    Grey R2
    Purple R2

12. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    As long as I am posting pictures...

I was talking to BJ about how much this new Galactic Heroes series sucks. I love Galactic Heroes. I have been a pretty loyal customer of this line and nearly a completist, but this is below the belt. Screw you, Hasbro!

This one doesn't matter to me much. I wouldn't mind more battle droids, but not at the prices these packs will fetch. If we just imagine they will be about the same price, proportionally as the normal ones, maybe a few bucks cheaper, averaged out, that is still about $20!
    [image=http://www.hasbro.com/common/images/news/starwars/87512.jpg]
    [image=http://www.hasbro.com/common/images/news/starwars/87512_out.jpg]

The other three sets are the ones that really have me cursing Hasbro. So, there's only one new figure in this set. They're expecting me to pay $20 for one new figure. Why couldn't they pack that purple clone with battle droids so I could build up both armies? Why do they seem to feel the need to wean me from the GH line? Do they really not want my money?
    [image=http://www.hasbro.com/common/images/news/starwars/87511.jpg]
    [image=http://www.hasbro.com/common/images/news/starwars/87511_out.jpg]

This one is slightly better. I actually want 2 of these--but that's still just 2!!!
    [image=http://www.hasbro.com/common/images/news/starwars/87509.jpg]
    [image=http://www.hasbro.com/common/images/news/starwars/87509_out.jpg]

And lastly, here I only really want the Black-Hole Stormy, but I wouldn't mind having the two battle damaged ones, but Geez, do they really think I am going to shell out 20 or 20 plus bucks for even three GH figures!?!?
    [image=http://www.hasbro.com/common/images/news/starwars/87510.jpg]
    [image=http://www.hasbro.com/common/images/news/starwars/87510_out.jpg]

13. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    I saw the Naboo soldier at Walmart today, but nothing else remained from the wave. I'm not even sure what I want from that wave... Maybe the Luke...?

Anybody else see anything?

14. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Lightsabers are on sale at Walmart. Not that is does me a whole lot of good. The Walmart over here only had one Vader in stock.

Anybody see some better ones?

15. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    A freind told me tonight that he say the new sabers in NLR. I may be going there today and will check if I find anything I think you might want I try and call you.

16. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    I can't justify spending full price on Lightsabers right now. I did want the color-changing anakin or a Yoda or Dooku for the sale price, though...

My EE order came! ...but it was missing one of my Crimson Empire comic packs! :( I sent in a claim form yesterday. Hopefully they still have stock... Finally got the droids army builder sets and Jawas Christmas and Crimson Empire TPB/Bust-Ups.

Now I'm thinking about ordering another set of the Commandos... I wish you could get them without the Geos.

17. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Doesn't anyone in this group care about toys anymore?

Anybody seen the last waves yet? The black and grey and purple droids are tops on my list, not to mention Holo Cody and Commander Appo!!!

18. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    I still care, but with the new baby, I haven't had the extra cash to buy anything.

19. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    The purple driod as you call him is a Wal*Mart exclusive along with the last 4 or 5 from this line. They just annouced that the first wave for 2007. Will be delayed till around March for some reason.

20. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005

What is a geo?

I've been buying a lot lately. I'm missing one of the galactic hero sets (the new big packs...)

And I got the collector tins.

I also want the unleashed shadow trooper that they're coming out with next year...

Thats about all I'm looking for right now...

21. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Geonosian--the commandos come with Geonosian enemies.

Henry, It's just the Walmart exclusives that are postponed, right? Has anyone seen any of that wave?

Also, I haven't seen any of the good stuff from the endor wave--can anyone find a couple Endor Lukes for me?

22. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    I will look and see if there are any Endor Luke's here in Arizona if you still need one. I am going to Wal-Mart in the morning before heading for Arkansas for the holiday. If I find one I can bring it to your meeting on Dec 30th.

23. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    The Wal*Mart exclusives should be the last wave for 2006. The first wave for 2007 is the one delayed do to unforseen production errors. There was no real details other than that.

24. Kamikaze_TIE

Kamikaze_TIE Jedi Youngling

Nov 5, 2006
    What I have had for a while is the 3 Silver Anniversary toys ,a big sandtrooper w/ dewback POTF,an old vader head mug ,and a lot of other star wars toys coming out of my ears but the only thing ive gotten recently was the titanium vader ,boba , bossk and the vader head voice changer from the wal-mart in conway and that huge imperial shuttle that have at target in conway also. im thinking about going after a death star playset in box ive found on ebay. Keep on collecting all you SW Fanatics :)

25. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    I saw fresh cases at Target this morning for the first time in forever, but still no Holo Cody. What I saw was Wave 6 Revision 2, I think. It has some Endor Wave and some of the new wave, namely the black R5, the two green troopers (v1 green deco sergeant and v2 w/ olive deco), the battle droid 2-packs and Darth Maul witht the red piping. Those are packed in with fire-fighters, Luke endors, vader, E1 Obi-Wan and I don't remember what else.

Is Cody an exclusive? Will he just be in another revision or in a wave 7 case? What else am I looking for? -->the other droids and the SBDs.
    I got my fill of troopers. I only got one sarge. and 5 green E3 clones. I bought all the battle droids I saw and three of the black astro droids--so, when I left target this morning, there were still Sarges and black astros and even a couple gree E3 clones for other army builders...

I'm only going for a full 20 man platoon in the decos I really like! ;) I've got full sets of the orange, 501st and purple, for instance! :D

I saw the Vader comic pack. I wasn't that impressed with the paint apps. What do y'all think? I would love to get my hands on some troopers--Han and regular--I just wish there was one with two or three troopers--a three pack with two white and one black would have been AWESOME!!!

I could use some more droid starfighters for my Titanium dogfight--if you see any, please get them for me and LMK--especially Tri-fighters!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.