main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Ark The Toy Box (Star Wars only)

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Nyborg13, Nov 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Hey sorry I let this get by me. My wife checks the boards pretty often and lets me know of anything of intrest. But she missed this one.

Let me see if I can help alittle.

Here is the list of everything the figures in question had so you will know.
    If I could do links on here I could even post pictures so you would know what they looked like. If you have any direct questions just email me. I would be glad to help.

The Emperor had only the cane
    Gamorrean Guard Had only the axe
    Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi Had his brown cape and a blue saber
    Princess Leia Organa Had her white cape and a small skinny blaster (which was only released with the first three Leia's)
    Now this one is tricky because of the name change so I will list them bothjust incase
    Zuckuss Came only with a long blaster rifle ( which was only released with him making it harder to find)
    4-Lom Came with a tan leather wrap and a backpack harness also an over under style blaster rifle ( which was only realesed with him)

I have several extra vintage figures from the early years if you need any other figures let me know.

I will try and see if I have any parts you need but it may be a few days or so since Im in the middle of inventorying most of my collection.

Henry
    Hope this helps

2. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    you can do links....

click on image up there and insert...

3. CDF_Vagabond

CDF_Vagabond Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 12, 2008
    Thanks a lot Henry, I'm still doing a little bit of looking on eBay and so far I have gotten the cane and obi-wans cape and lightsaber. Still searching for the hard to find stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.