main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark The Toy Box (Star Wars only)

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Nyborg13, Nov 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Hey sorry I let this get by me. My wife checks the boards pretty often and lets me know of anything of intrest. But she missed this one.

Let me see if I can help alittle.

Here is the list of everything the figures in question had so you will know.
    If I could do links on here I could even post pictures so you would know what they looked like. If you have any direct questions just email me. I would be glad to help.

The Emperor had only the cane
    Gamorrean Guard Had only the axe
    Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi Had his brown cape and a blue saber
    Princess Leia Organa Had her white cape and a small skinny blaster (which was only released with the first three Leia's)
    Now this one is tricky because of the name change so I will list them bothjust incase
    Zuckuss Came only with a long blaster rifle ( which was only released with him making it harder to find)
    4-Lom Came with a tan leather wrap and a backpack harness also an over under style blaster rifle ( which was only realesed with him)

I have several extra vintage figures from the early years if you need any other figures let me know.

I will try and see if I have any parts you need but it may be a few days or so since Im in the middle of inventorying most of my collection.

Henry
    Hope this helps

2. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    you can do links....

click on image up there and insert...

3. CDF_Vagabond

CDF_Vagabond Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 12, 2008
    Thanks a lot Henry, I'm still doing a little bit of looking on eBay and so far I have gotten the cane and obi-wans cape and lightsaber. Still searching for the hard to find stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.