main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark The Toy Box (Star Wars only)

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Nyborg13, Nov 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    I was asked by a co-worker about the Titanium series vehicles/ships (which I'm not sure of...) and if there are any dealers that still sell them. Or any websites that might be handy to purchase from.

2. Korvyn

Korvyn Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2005
    the wal-marts in FOrt smith have them still. just wasn't my cup of tea so i didn't bother with them. check walmart.com or toysrus.com

3. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    I didnt get them just to much to collect. Unless things changed they where a Wal*Mart exclusive. One check list Tre'found shows there to be 24 of them. He didnt know if they are all out yet or not.

4. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Cool then :) I'll let my co-worker know. :D

5. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Hey everybody, for those of you that remember and like the Portrait Edition Queen Amidalas' from a few years back, take a look at the Forcenet news down below. There is a petition to get Hasbro to bring them back, sign up by July 13th.

6. Jedi_Master_Vader

Jedi_Master_Vader Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2003
    you know i was at walmart earlier and the one on bowman still has 25-50 early birds, heh i wonder if it will ever go on sale....it is walmart after all

7. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    For Titanium series, you could look here:
    http://www.billstoysandgames.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=SWTS
    Bill is a friend from Yodasnews--I know it is a little expensive, but he's a cool guy and if you can't find them elsewhere...

8. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Hey guys, I hate to bring this up again but the collectors aren't getting a lot of help with their petition. This is not just for the Portrait Edition Amidalas, they are also bringing up the fact that female figures are unavailable en masse. They're hoping to get more 3/4 female figures as well. Never mind the fact that women collectors should be girl power uniting, you GUYS should like this too. I know you men can't get enough Padme. The deadline is the 13th of July.

http://boards.theforce.net/Collecting/b10004/20099829/p1[/link]

9. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    I am not interested in that petition--not with the portrait edition Padmes. Write another one for more 3.75" females and I will sign it.

10. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    That's cool, I understand. By the way, Jacksonville Super Walmart has Chocolat Mpire figures as of today. They're adorable!

11. StarkRhavyn

StarkRhavyn Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2003
    I, for one, can't wait to see the new Titanium ships. They were my main collectible for Ep. III stuff.
    But I do admit, that they are a little pricey, so I don't mind them taking a while to release the new wave, just as long as they do release it at some point.

12. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Welcome, StarkRhavyn. Are you new here--from or live in AR? Find the bios thread and introduce yourself.

13. StarkRhavyn

StarkRhavyn Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2003
    Will do!

14. Korvyn

Jun 3, 2005
    Har har i got the original ROTJ luke skywalker today. I love my in-laws. they happend to see one in OKC at Vintage stock and bought it for me. here's to mowin yards for the rest of my natural born life. ahhhh well its worth it i guess.

15. darth_venator

darth_venator Jedi Youngling

Jul 13, 2005
    hey is any1 here interested in custom star wars figures??

16. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    Some are neat, I have started several but thats all. I did finish the topless Padme. And reprinted her card, looks great.

17. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    I have not done much, but customs interest me. I hope to do a bunch of dioramas when I have someplace to put them.

Incidentally, I am looking forward to the newly announced droid army builder packs and hope they won't be too expensive--unfortunately they are an EE exclusive.

18. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    Care to share over a PM? *snrk snrk* [face_laugh]

19. darth_venator

darth_venator Jedi Youngling

Jul 13, 2005

lol u old perve u

20. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    Sorry Jay she's packed up somewhere and I dont think I have any pics of her. I will look this evening when I get home.

21. Korvyn

Jun 3, 2005
    topless padme. i love it thats hilarious.

22. RedHanded_Jill

RedHanded_Jill Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2004
    what's the big deal? she's flat. what is it made from the skipper doll?

23. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    The actress isn't extremely well endowed, but the SAGA action figure was. **promptly dies from rolling eyes**

24. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    It was made from the saga collection arena battle figure with quick draw action. The shirt was already tore so the dremel just removed the rest (a little contur here a little contur there) and whalla there you have it.

25. Korvyn

Jun 3, 2005
    lol amazing wht we come up with. idle hands lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.