main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark The Toy Box (Star Wars only)

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Nyborg13, Nov 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedHanded_Jill

RedHanded_Jill Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2004
    i am just laughing at yall. i guess when you can look at a pair anytime they lose their appeal.

2. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    This was originally stuck on the social thread but I am going to put it here too...Next week I am making a mini US tour to wrap up some buisness as a result with my grandmother's passign...I am going to go to St.Louis and then CA, TX, FL, NY, RH, and back to St.Louis, then I am thinking about going to Colorado for a mini vacation for myself (I need one)...The point is, I am going to be browsing the stores to look for Star Wars stuff that we didn't get or don't have here in Arkansas...So, if you're looking for something and can't find it, let me know and I'll look for it while I'm looking for myself. I found Conduit the Sidous/Yoda unleashed and the Anaking figure #50 (charred Anakin) while I was in Michigan and got myself quite a few things while I was at it...Well, actually my cousins got them...Long story, they basically are wealthy and bought me everything I looked at...Maybe I should go back to Michigan instead of Colorado???
    Anyway, PM me or post it here if you would like me to look while I am out...I don't mind. I'm being serious, there was a lot of stuff in Michigan that I never saw in a store here...So, let me know. It'll give me something to do besides be all depressed about wrapping up all my grandmothers affairs.
    Bacon[face_pig]

3. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    Just in case anyone finds them before me, I am dying to get my hands on some red trim shock troopers and some blue trim (501st) special ops troopers. I want as many of these as I can get. I am also yearning to get my hands on a couple each of the holo Aayla Secura and Plo Koon. Please help!

Also looking for more wookies. Need another Heavy Gunner wookie or two and the two paint jobs of the wookie warrior that came out a couple months ago if anyone sees them.

In case you haven't been looking, there are Green Clone Commanders, R4, more 41s, Utapaun Warriors, and Blys and Grees on the shelves--not many of the latter. Wouldn't mind a couple more Grees, myself.

My special Covert ops trooper from SWS.com is in the mail!

4. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Can anyone go back to J-ville Hastings and get the Leia Bust-up I didn't buy on Monday? And check if they have any more?

Anybody know when waves 4 and on come out from Bust-ups?

5. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Jacob, couldn't find hologram anything, but there were about five Gree's at Target in NLR, and Dooku sabers at K-mart in Cabot for any body who's been looking for those. Couldn't pick them up, it's too close to payday, but let me know if you still need/want them after the 15th, I can swing by and get some if they're still there.

6. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    No, I have already spent too much money on Grees, but let me know if anyone sees Shock/Shadow/501st Troopers or Holo Jedis.

I found the Assault on the Temple battle pack at Kmart, but they want 27 bucks! :( I also found the V2 Trooper Evolutions. Cool paint jobs!

I got my Covert Ops troopers in the mail yesterday! Cool beans. Nice paint job.

7. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Toys R Us has the Star Wars Transformers already (or at least the one in Little Rock does.)

Later

8. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Well, I may change my mind when I see them in person, but I think those are the stupidest SW toys ever made.

Anybody got Shock Troopers or Tac Ops for me?

My friend in Texas is bringing Shadow Troopers for me. Anybody besides Henry and Darren want me to see if he can bring more?

9. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Hey Jacob I found the Utapau Shadow Trooper today. But thank you they had a bunch of them I was shocked. I really hate the 12.99 price tag though. See ya Friday.
    TK9468 end transmission

10. Count_Santa

Count_Santa Jedi Youngling

Nov 21, 2005
    No problem. So you don't want any?

11. Count_Santa

Nov 21, 2005
    I went to Target today. They didn't have jack. Neither did WallyWorld or TRU on the Chenal Strip. I hope they restock before Friday.

WalMart does have lots of sabers for their sale. I am looking forward to that.

12. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    So, were you in the Target on Chenal or the one in North Little Rock? Possibly we should scout out both sides of the River before shopping excursions on Black Friday??
    What are you looking for? Anything in particular?

Later

13. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Looks like my friend only has two Shadow troopers for me. Sorry Darren.

You know me, Bacon. Troopers, troopers and more troopers. I am still looking for the holo Plo Koon and Aayla Secura. They are two of my favorite Jedi. But more especially I need Shock Troopers and as many Tactical Ops troopers as I can get my hands on (red stripes and blue--attack on the temple--stripe up the middle, respectively).

Like I said, I will be making a trip to Walmart to get Lightsabers. I held off all year on electronic lightsabers hoping for this very occasion and it is even better than I hoped. I have never seen them for less than 12 bucks since I started collecting. That has to be wayyyyy below cost (did you like how I spelled that in Shyriiwook?)

14. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    [face_dancing] [face_dancing] I got a Spud Trooper, I got a Spud Trooper!![face_dancing] [face_dancing]

Sorry, I'm a little giddy about it, it took me forever to find one!

15. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Congrats...Where'd you find it??

Later
    [face_pig]

16. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    J-Ville Walmart...but there was only one...[face_worried]

17. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    I finally got a Spud Trooper also. It was at the Comic Store. Only one I have seen in person.

18. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    He is so cool huh. Wish I knew everyone wanted him. Ive had mine for over a month and seen a few since then.

19. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    I got mine at FAO Schwartz in New York...

But, he's really cute though.

Good Luck with the shopping tomorrow morning...

Only 6 hours to go...

(Of course, I'm going to the yarn store first:D ...)

Later

[face_pig]

20. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Call me if you see another. I gave mine to Everett for his birthday and may want one for myself. I love the LAZER MASHER! :D

Okay. Who needs a Shadow Trooper?

21. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    I need one, Jacob! Is anyone still looking for the Holographic Emperor?

22. Shadowscout04

Shadowscout04 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2004
    This is Nyborg13. Yes on the Emperor I was at Toys R Us one day and they had lost a case somwhere they said a guy was pushing a cart around with about 12 in it but according to there onhands they hadnt left the store. But we couldnt find where he hide them.

23. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Cool--I'll reserve one for you.

Anyone else? I have more--especially if I can trade them for Shock or Tactical Ops Troopers! :D

24. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    I also have a Covert Ops for trade.

25. Count_Santa

Nov 21, 2005
    Covert Ops is probably relocating to California...

Still have Shadow Troopers--may return some...

Is there a GameStop in town? I heard they have Mace Windu Force FX sabers in stock and was wondering if they are the old ones or 3 cells, LED, or what?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.