main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark The Toy Box (Star Wars only)

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Nyborg13, Nov 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    For what? Quinlan Vos hasn't been in a movie yet--he's in the comics and was mentioned by name in ROTS. Who do you think we are talking about?

And no, they didn't come close to making every character in TPM. I know people who would knock your socks off with their love of insignificant and gross aliens that no-one should know the names of, let alone want to see in plastic.

2. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Anybody finding anything on the other side of the river? None of the stores in Little Rock seem to have any figures left.

What is up? I want more 501st!!!

I did find the 2" unleashed. Fierfek those are Poo-Doo. If only they would make 4" troopers with that variety of paint and sculpts--not that the sculpts on the 2" are good--but nice variety. If they were good I would want them.

Boycott stupid figures--Holiday Vader, Lava figures and 2" unleashed for starters. Tell Hasbro what you think with your wallet.

3. StarkRhavyn

StarkRhavyn Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2003
    Vos was in TPM. For a whole .25 seconds.
    Here he is: http://starwars.wikicities.com/wiki/Image:QuinlanVos-ThePantomMenace.jpg

I guess Vos would make a good figure. I'm surprised that they made a Aura Sing figure since she had about as much screen time.

4. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    [face_thinking] Interesting...[face_thinking]

5. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Go Vos figure (cause I know at least two of you would love to see that one)

And whose idea were those little bitty unleashed figures anyway?

All I see that becoming is something to step on and hurt your foot on in the middle of the night.

Later
    Bacon

6. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Hey, ya'll, I got to New Mexico okay, all 13 hours of driving it. If anyone needs me to look for any toys out here, now's the time to tell me.

7. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    How long are you going to be there, Sharon? Troopers, troopers, and more troopers!

Shock and Tac Ops of course, and a Holo Plo Koon.

8. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    I'll check for ya. I'll be here 'til Monday...

9. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Thanks, Sharon. Have a good trip!

I don't think that is Vos, technically. I didn't remember until you posted the picture, but I believe that Jan Duursema (the comic artist that created Vos) saw that extra in Ep 1 and based Vos off him. If I am wrong, correct me, but I will try to get around to checking on that one of these days.

10. StarkRhavyn

Jul 11, 2003
    That's sounds very likely. It would make a better retcon to Vos being on Tattoine at the same time as Obi and Qui Gon but not acknowledging them than what's been put together now (that he was undercover and the other two didn't want to blow his cover).

11. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Allright, everybody. Jacob, I haven't seen the ones you need yet, but I have seen the Seperation of the Twins sets. Anybody need 'em? I've still got a few places to go, so there's still hope.[face_praying]

12. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    How much are the twins sets?

13. StarkRhavyn

Jul 11, 2003
    I saw those in Bentonville last night.
    I didn't pick them up, I'm not really interested in them.
    Didn't see how much they were.

14. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    I thought they were cool![face_worried] Jacob, they are the same price as the regular figures.

15. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    recently annouced for pre order the LUCAS FAMILY 4 pack will be out in Apr 2006. It has Lucas and his three kids, three of the sculpts are new. Zett is the same as the carded version.
    And we found the twins awhile back there not bad the babies arent very good though.

16. Count_Santa

Count_Santa Jedi Youngling

Nov 21, 2005
    K, I want some sharon--at least two sets--I'm still not sure I want them, but people at Yodasnews.com haven't been able to get them and I can trade them for clones.
    2-4 sets please.

17. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Jacob, I was able to grab three sets for you.

18. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Thank you. Thank you very much.

Still a whole lot of nothing in Little Rock. Neither Target nor Walmart on Chenal has gotten any basic figures in weeks! :(

Did see new wave of Galactic Heroes, but someone had already bought any speeders from the wave. :(

19. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    I don't know if I will have time to shop here in Utah, but it is a possibility. Anybody looking for anything in particular?

BTW, the Queen Mum gave me Ventress Unleashed for King's Day. This is especially cool because it was on clearance and I didn't think I would be getting this one b/c Moonpie doesn't like having too many Sith around the house. :D

20. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    Just went by the local Wal*Mart there figures where $2.00 Ive been putting off buying abunch of the basic cause they where everwhere and I was hopeing they would go on clearance but alas no troopers or holos

21. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Which Wal Mart do you call "Local" Nyborg???

Got the Galactic heroes,
    Han and Luke in Hoth costume.

Luke with speeder

Biker Scout with speeder

Obi and clone

Anakin and clone

I just need the holographic emperor set and Noah will be caught up.

They're cute. So, I bought them.

22. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    Lonoke Wal*Mart and I wish I would have known you wanted the holoEmperor he was at several stores the last few weeks but now that they have done there reset who knows.

23. StarkRhavyn

Jul 11, 2003
    A couple of weeks ago I went into the Springdale Walmart to finally pick up one of the DVD clone trooper sets (y'know the tan ones?) since they had many many of them last time I looked. But they were sold out! The lady working the toy lane said some guy came and bought them all and they let him do it because he paid cash. Said he had a shop. Lame.

24. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Jaria has one for me...

And I am frustrated with the Wal Mart resets.

They don't have crap out.

I did however complete my m and m figure collection for 2 dollars a set
    on clearance.

Later
    Bacon

25. VADER312

VADER312 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2005
    PICKED UP A DARTH VADER TRANSFORMER. THOUGHT IT WAS A COOL LITTLE SCALE MODEL AND IT CAME WITH A LITTLE DARTH VADER FIGURE FOR THE DRIVERS SEAT. AS A BOUNS IT TRANSFORMED INTO A DARTH VADER.

STAR WARS- MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE, THAT'S A HECK OF A COMBO PLATE. MY CHILDHOOD IS FLASHING BEFORE MY EYES, THAT OR THE 14.99 PRICE STICKER

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.