The Toy Vault

Discussion in 'Providence, RI' started by idarii, Jul 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. idarii Jedi Master

star 4
    if i recall correctly (i don't have the flyer in front of me), there's a comics/collectible show this weekend at the RI mall. would anyone be interested in going? i'd like to check it out. i'm pretty sure it runs all day saturday and sunday.
  2. DarthMoby Jedi Master

star 4
    D'oh! I would but I'm going to Cali this weekend. :( Have fun and only get bad guys!
  3. idarii Jedi Master

star 4
    oh sure, like cali is just soooo much better than a toy show!!

i'm only teasing, have a great time waaaay over there! :)

Have fun and only get bad guys!

like i need to be reminded to get only bad guys. tuh. i am (psuedo) evil!
  4. Meriwyn Former RSA

star 4
  5. citizenjohn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Same Here :(

Have fun Carrie
  6. idarii Jedi Master

star 4
    d'oh! apparently there is no show this weekend. i could have sworn...

i'm getting senile in my mid-twenties :_|
  7. Essence Jedi Knight

star 1
    Swansea, MA, seems to always be having collectible shows like every other month or so. You could always look into if they're having one soon if you need your fix :)
  8. Moff_Mykhell Jedi Padawan

hello miss Essence?? where in swansea? i live in E.P. now, so that's not very far at all.......
  9. Essence Jedi Knight

star 1
    The swansea mall often has a sign up saying there will be a collectible show. I see the signs up quite often, in fact. It's rather close to me so I have been to a few in the past. Minus the sports shows, the collectible shows 9 out of 10 times have something SW too look at, as well as other things.
  10. DarthLucanas Jedi Master

star 4
    ACTION FIGURE ALERT!!!! :D

This might be old news I don't know but I went to the Kay Bee toy store in Salem N.H.
    at the Rockingham Park Mall

The Star Wars figures were only $1.99 each. :D

I don't know if the other Kay Bee toy stores have the same sale but for those interested stock up now.

I also saw the new Hallmark ornaments for this year. C-3PO, Yoda w/Lightsaber in hand, Padme, and a Tie Fighter. I didn't see any electronic ones like previous years but I am hopeful.

11. idarii Jedi Master

star 4
    chris, yeah i've seen them for $1.99 too. sign of the times :(

well i stopped in the toy vault this afternoon in search of a legolas figure and i noticed they had no flyers for any more shows and the guy behind the counter was giving me the evil eye so i dared not ask. i can only assume they don't hold those shows in the RI mall anymore (the tumbleweed must get in the way). so, kerri ... any shows in swansea coming up? :D
  12. Essence Jedi Knight

star 1
    No news yet...But I'll likely be heading out there again this week so I will double check if any flyers or ads.

Next time someone gives you the evil eye, just bonk him with a lightsaber. Then he'll just be afraid of you
  13. idarii Jedi Master

star 4
    lol that is sage advice :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.