1. Happy Christmastime, WNU!

The Trade Federation Joins The Council

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Viceroy_NuteGunray, Aug 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Skiara
  1. Viceroy_NuteGunray Jedi Master

star 4
    Greetings I am Viceroy_NuteGunray.

I am a huge star wars fan since the original trilogy was re-released in 97 and have collected a heap of figures including an original C-3PO figure from when A New Hope came out in 77. Apart from star wars i'm also into James Bond, Monty Python, Jackie Chan, Mr Bean, The Bill and anything I consider cool. A friend of mine from uni whose into star wars introduced me to the Jedi Council and I think it is awesome that I could talk to others who are into star wars and know what im talking about. I've been on the quotathon an thought it kicked ares. Any way see you all round and I won't blockade your star systems and surpress you all with battledroids. Ha ha.
  2. YodaJeff Manager Emeritus

star 7
    Hey, we have something in common! I like all the things that I think are cool too! ;)

Welcome aboard. I'm sure you'll enjoy the time you spend here. If not, you won't come back.
  3. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    :eek: The same here. :eek: :p

Welcome Viceroy_NuteGunray! :)

It's a good work of your friend to introduce you to the JC. :D And I hope as well, that you like it here as much as most of us. And don't forget to discover all the various places. ;) :)

Have fun and see you around. :)
  4. solo77 Force Ghost

star 5
  5. LeiaO Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hello Viceroy_NuteGunray and welcome to the boards [:D]! This is the perfect place for a SW fan such as yourself :). Enjoy!
  6. Chilla Force Ghost

star 4
    Hi Viceroy_NuteGunray!
    Welcome and hope you like it here. Well, I know quite much quotations, but not in english so I'm not so often in the qoutation thread.....
    Check out the social threads like "Hug a Newbie", "Pillow Fight" and the "Newbie Welcome Party" threads. You can make friends easily there and it's fun.
    Have fun and May the Force be with you!
  7. DarthUncle Force Ghost

star 5
    I vividly remember how much I looked forward to the rerelease!

You are welcome to park in a low orbit and hang around Viceroy_NuteGunray :) I hope you enjoy the stay. I also recommend you look into the Sugar side of the force, when you feel like having fun with quotes ;)

See you around immersed in things Star Wars :)

DU.
  8. Cloned_Sidious Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    Welcome Viceroy_NuteGunray.
  9. AzureAngel2 Force Ghost

star 6
    [face_peace] Also a warm welcome from me!
  10. Agent_SkywalKer Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Welcome to the boards Nute!

Be sure to check out all of the amazing and cool links like the map of the boards!

Check out teh other links in teh forumz headerz toooo.

Vonce againz, Velcomez to ve boardz!

~Agent
  11. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Sir, a transmission from deh planet.

Welcome Viceroy, I expect the two Jedi ambassadors are with you now, and you have received the proper links and welcomes. Please feel free to hang around for as long as you'd like, and don't be shy to explore. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Also make sure you know there's a lot of helpful links around.

Posting disruption can only mean one thing.... newbie invasion.
  12. General_Grevious13 Jedi Knight

star 1
    says in a dark voice "Welcome to the boards"
  13. CAHSEE Jedi Youngling

I'm new too, somebody welcome me!
Moderators: Skiara
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.