NSWRPF Archive The Tragalbury - Official Character Social Thread and Member Community Centre

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by LightSide_Apprentice, Feb 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PulsarSkate Ex-Mod

star 7
    "Your friend looks a bit drunk already though, care to dance while he recovers?" the elf asked.

"Uh, I er..." Tabby said, a little baffled. 'How do I tell him I can't dance?' she thought frantically, turning beetroot red. Thankfully a stunning looking blonde woman entered and ordered a beer. She caught the attention of the men in the area and the little punk managed to just plaster a grin on her face and reply. "As soon as the music changes to something good, I'll dance with you, if you still want to! What's your name anyway?" She asked, accepting the rum from Eme, and smiling at his strange behaviour. "Your's too! Don't gentlemen introduce themselves anymore?" She teased.

Tag: Eme, MasterTiin, Harry and Maggie :)

2. Kartanym Jedi Knight

star 6
    Oh Danny Boy, the pipes, the pipes are callllliiiinnnnn'

"Hey you're not half!"

"Why thank you."

From Den to Den..

"Isn't it Glen?"

"Den sounds better."

Two strange, yet highly captivating, young characters strolled into the newly opened Tragalbury. Relations, of the one family, they had decided to take the night off from 'role playing' and enjoy a good old night out on the town. Following the sights and sounds, they soon found themselves at the bar. Their names, you ask? Hayden Kress and Olen Yelev ... without costumes.

"That's a fiver my way, buddy" Olen grinned.

"What?," Hayden's voice pitch rose, "I sang it didn't I?"

"The dare was to sing the song as you entered. You only did half of it, nevermind the wrong word."

"Oh ha ha,"
    Hayden handed over the credits, "You can use that to buy me a ... hello!!," Hayden spotted some of the young lasses nearer the bar, "You thinking what I'm thinking, B1?"

"I wish you wouldn't say that."

The two wondered their way through the crowd to the bar, Hayden holding up his hand to grab the attention of the bar tender. "Bloody Mary, thanks. Olen?"

"Guinness."

"Don't you ever have anything else but that?"

"Hey, I like it! Now ... what's our plan of attack" Olen winked.

"Well ... looks like every man for himself in here," Hayden looked around. One young lady seemed to have her hands full, and it was obvious why. Another, he overheared, had been asked to dance, so he'd probably have to wait till later, "Guess we'll just hang around and see if anyone comes to us" he smiled.

"Remember the last time you tried that?,"
    Olen asked, "You sat there all night drinking vodka ... by yourself!"

"Hey, times change people, buddy," Hayden patted Olen on the shoulder, "It'll happen. Just you wait."

tag: Jess, Ktala, etc.
  3. Ktala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC: Sorry!!..I had done a post, but the werebunnies ate it!

Ori Kama

Ori's eyes wandered slightly, as she waited for her companion to reply. The place was drawing quite a promising clientile, indeed. As she sat there, she took a small sip on her drink, to wet her lips.

Suddenly, there was a shadow cast accross her table, and she looked up to see what was causing it. She smiled with what he saw. A virtual god of a man, quite handsome, and showed promise. True, she would not snob the security officer, for he had been most brazen so far, but this one, had something about him. Even his old fashioned toga looked regal upon him, and he seemed to have an air about him.

The man first looked at the security guard. ?Could you please go and check to make sure my weapons are still safe? Thanks.? Ori hid her smile, as the man then turned towards her. ?A pleasure to meet you, Miss . . .??

Ori nodded as she extended her hand towards the man, with a motion born of grace and polish. At least THIS one had inquired for her names. Perhaps there was hope after all. She offered a polite smile, as she pursed her lips together slightly, her voice soft and silky.

"Ori. Ori Kama." She smiled. " Glad to meet your aquaintance, Sir...?" she asked as she tilted her head slightly, inquiring of his name as well.

Tag: dontlookatmethatway, LSA, others

-----signature
  4. Lucki Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Duchess Maggie Brenners

Maggie smiled at the redheaded imp and called down to her "Maggie!" She picked up her beer and walked closer to get a better look at the girl " and yours?" she glanced up at the man and wondered why the girl had turned down his dance request.

\TAG: Tabby, Anyone
  5. dontlookatmethatway Jedi Youngling

star 3
    IC: Zeus

"Ori. Ori Kama. Glad to meet your acquaintance, Sir...?"

As Zeus approached more closely, she appeared even more beautiful than from far away. He knew that he had made the right decision in coming to talk to her. As to her question, Zeus had the perfect answer for that. He did his best 007 impression and said, ?They call me Bond. Vagabond.? A little humor always helped.

Tag: Ktala, others
  6. MasterTiin Jedi Youngling

star 1
    IC: Montoa

"As soon as the music changes to something good, I'll dance with you, if you still want to! What's your name anyway. Your's too! Don't gentlemen introduce themselves anymore?" Montoa heard her ask.

"Oh sorry I didn't did I? My name is Montoa. Oh and technically I am not a gentleman (OC: italics means he expressed this part) but anyway" he laughed pointing to his ears. He picked up his glass of whisky and took another gulp. He looked round the bar again. Another few people had arrived in the last few minutes. Well he thought it was minutes since there was no clock anywhere in sight it was impossible to keep track of time.

"So uh Invisible Guy, how exactly did you get invisible?" Montoa asked once he had finished peering around the bar.
  7. Eme-ma_Himou Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Eme

"Drunk? Are you referring to me as inebriated, matey?" Eme said to the newcomer, "Ah well..."

Eme looked to Tabby, "take him dancing, love: I need to walk around a bit."

It was now time to explore the club.

With a very roguish smile, Eme looked back at the woman, "My name is Eme..."

Gave a slight bow then walked upstairs.

TAG: Tabby, However-you-spell-yo-name
  8. Sith-I-5 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Looking for game that I can transplant my old Everquest characters in:

Yavinelf - Rescue Ranger half-elf (eg. human/elf hybrid);
    Yavscout - Druid elf
    Debgate - Northman female shaman

Surefall Paramedics rescue team.

9. Praetor_Saber Jedi Youngling

star 1
    IC: Invisible Man

Harry was only vaguely conscious of the conversation around him, for he had just noticed someone who was as much of an eye-catcher as Harry--in his current state of invisibility--was not. There was something regal about her, with her fine clothes and shimmering blonde hair, he thought, observing her as she made her way up to the bar. Apparently, she had not noticed the seemingly empty shoes, floating black bowtie, and pair of lime-green Spongebob swimming trunks that were the only evidence of Harry's existence.

Now, how to introduce himself... Wait, what was he thinking? Nah, someone of her class would probably say, "Hit the road, freak!", or worse. It had happened more than once before, as not all women liked his "vanish-then-appear" trick, for some reason...he had a few guesses why.

He heard Montoa's voice asking, "So uh Invisible Guy, how exactly did you get invisible?"

Now this was an odd topic.

"Well, it would be easiest for me to tell a lie, and state falsely that I was bitten by an irradiated chameleon, but such is not the case. Actually, I was the test subject of an experimental genetic-altering procedure which involved infusing my body's cells with miniature bionic devices called polymorphic radion photoplasmic stealth field projectors, which allow me to render any part of myself invisible or visible at will."

Looking over at the blonde woman whose name he had learned was Maggie, he saw with interest that she was not completely occupied with anyone else--yet. To hell with his concerns of what she would say. He took a sip of his whisky, put on his sunglasses, tilted his head sideways, and tapped her on the shoulder. "Excuse me, Madam, but could you tell me whether or not my glasses look crooked?"

TAG: Maggie, Montoa, Tabby
  10. Lucki Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Maggie Brenners

Maggie squeked a reply as she stared at the hovering images in front of her. An invisible man? She fumbled around for her glasses and after locating them she still couldn't believe her eyes, how very......intersting. She cleared her throat " Ummm I guess they look fine Mr......?" She wanted to learn more about this...man? Was he some sort of mutant or something? Either way her curiosity was piqued as well as her sense. She had always had a sense for good people I suppose you could say, and her nose was telling her that this man smelled of lavender and tea roses which normally meant kind and honest. She drained her beer and waited for his answer.

TAG:Invisible Man, Tabby, anyone
  11. PulsarSkate Ex-Mod

star 7

IC: Tabby O'Malley

Smiling rather weakly as Eme the Sudden Pirate swaggered off, Tabby then turned back to Montoa, Maggie and Harry, but found them caught in conversation as well. Eme's suggestion that she dance with the half-elf caused her to frown in slight fear. I can't dance! I don't want to make a fool of myself in front of all these new people! I like new people! After what happened to the other people... but she quickly threw the thought from her mind and ordered herself another pint.

A couple of drunk blokes staggered in, singing dischordantly one Tabby's favourite highland hymns. "Butchers!" she called out to them, jokingly. "Learn the lyrics!"

Tag: Maggie, Montoa, Harry, Hayden and Olen :p
  12. MasterTiin Jedi Youngling

star 1

"Well, it would be easiest for me to tell a lie, and state falsely that I was bitten by an irradiated chameleon, but such is not the case. Actually, I was the test subject of an experimental genetic-altering procedure which involved infusing my body's cells with miniature bionic devices called polymorphic radion photoplasmic stealth field projectors, which allow me to render any part of myself invisible or visible at will." the invinsible man said. Montoa blinked.

"Uh okay..." he muttered, he may have been an Half-Elf with more knowlege of worldly happening then the average human but this still confused him. He took a long gulp of his whisky. Too much he soon found out as he was gagging. He grabbed a piece of bread that the bartender offered and ate it up quickly.

"Last time I drink that to fast" he gasped. Some giggles erupted from the patrons as Montoa ordered a new drink.

"I will just take a glass of water thanks" he said to the bartender. A few minutes and glasses of water later he heard Tabby call out to the supposed Scots that just walked in.

"Butchers! Learn the lyrics!". Montoa supressed a laugh and noticed that the pirate had wondered off and a young woman had started to talk to the invisible guy.

"Heard a song you like yet Tabby?" Montoa asked grinning to her.

Tag: Tabby, Eme, Maggie etc.
  13. Praetor_Saber Jedi Youngling

star 1

"Ummm I guess they look fine Mr......?"

"Call me Harry. I hope you don't mind my little vanishing act--it sometimes irritates people--but I find it convenient to remain--uh--indefinable at times."

He ordered another scotch from the bartender and then turned his attention back to the others.

"Easy on the booze, Montoa," he said, smiling, watching the man choke on a large swallow. "So...where are you all from?"

TAG: Maggie, Montoa, Tabby

14. Lucki Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Maggie Brenners

Maggie took a long swallow from her beer, and jumped into the group
    " I'm from England" she glanced around and resisted the urge to fade into the background. She was here to interact and have a good time dammit. She drained her second beer and feeling a little braver ordered a whiskey straight up.

TAG: Invisible man, Tabby, Montoa etc.
  15. Ktala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Ori Kama

"Ori. Ori Kama. Glad to meet your acquaintance, Sir...?" Ori asked the man as she extended her hand.

The man approached closer, He suddenly put on an accent, and replied, ?They call me Bond. Vagabond.?

Ori withdrew the hand that had been ignore, and smiled as she went past the extreamly bad pun. Suddenly, the one that seemed to have a clue, had become clueless, and the hope she had felt eariler, wained.

She suddenly became interested in her drink, as she reached down, and picked it up, taking a polite sip from the glass, as she leaned back in her seat.

The music was begining to look like a much more hotbed for opportunities. Perhaps she could talk to the DJ, or band leader. She looked back at Mr. Bond. "Excuse me a moment...Mr. Bond." she said, as she gracefully stood from where she had been sitting with the security guard, and slinked over towards where the music was being played.

It was time to breathe some life into the club.

Tag: dontlookatmethatway (ONE WHO NEEDS A SHORTER NAME!), LSA, others
  16. PulsarSkate Ex-Mod

star 7

IC: Tabby O'Malley

"Heard a song you like yet Tabby?" Montoa grinned at her.

"Almost. I reckon the next one might be ours." she replied with a wink.

"So...where are you all from?" Harry asked. Maggie replied that she was from England and Tabby jumped up and down excitedly, her red hair bobbing.

"Me too, me too!" she shrieked, the alcohol making her loud personality even louder. "I'm from Soho. Which part are you from Maggie?"

Tag: Harry, Montoa and Maggie :D
  17. Praetor_Saber Jedi Youngling

star 1

" I'm from England"

"Me too, me too! I'm from Soho. Which part are you from Maggie?"

"England, I thought I detected accents. You know, I never was able to tell the difference between British "blackcurrants" and American blueberries, though. I'm from the US, specifically Massachusetts. Montoa?" Harry wondered if his answer would be 'Middle-Earth' or perhaps 'Rivendell'...although it could be Lothlorien...

TAG: MasterTiin, PulsarSkate, Lucki

18. Lucki Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Maggie Brenners

Maggie grinned, foolishly happy that she was actually making friends "I live in Manchester" she replied to Tabby's question. She turned to the invisible man, she loved Americans! " Ohhh have you ever been to Colorado?" she almost jumped up and down, she absolutly loved the skiing there. She stumbled a little, the whiskey shot going to her head, she shrugged and oredered another, you only live once!

TAG: Tabby, Invisible Man
  19. MasterTiin Jedi Youngling

star 1

"Montoa?" he heard someone say.

"Huh what? Oh were I come from...well to put it in perspective let's say this is the centre of the earth. Were I live is very far from it" he said. This left him with a few bewildered faces so he decided to answer truthfully.

"Alright I actually come from a town called Melbourne" he said. They seemed to like this response better as the faces turned back to normal. He ordered another drink from the bar, this time a vodka and took a long drink of it. He put it on the ground and felt nature call. He got up strolled to the mens room and came back once his business was finished. He then found all the people he was talking to before immensed in conversation. Deciding not to disturb them he waited till they invited him to speak again and drank the rest of his drink quickly ordering another.
  20. Lucki Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Maggie Brenners

Maggie stared at the man Montoa. She had never been to Melbourne, and there were not many places she hadn't been. She went to lean into him and ask him about it, but being a light weight she was highly tipsy and fell face first into his lap. Mortified she tried to apologize but couldn't quite get past her drunken giggle to do it. Finally she managed to squeze out a "sorry" punctuated by a hiccup.

TAG: Montoa
  21. Praetor_Saber Jedi Youngling

star 1

" Ohhh have you ever been to Colorado?"

"Yes, a beautiful state--a cousin of mine lives there, and I visit him occasionally. He loves to tell the story about the first time he took me skiing; I hit a particularly bad mogul, my skis shot out from under me, and I rode my @$$ down the mountain for a hundred yards or so."

Montoa said something about living far from the center of the earth, which Harry was not quite sure how to respond to. Then he said he lived in Melbourne, which Harry had of course heard of.

While this matter was turning over in his scotch whisky-clouded brain, he watched as Maggie leaned over, then fell undignifiedly into Montoa's lap. Usually, Harry would have had the courtesy to keep his mouth shut, but under the circumstances, he didn't hesitate to laugh at the spectacle. It had, after all been the most amusing thing that had occured. So far, at least...

TAG: Lucki, MasterTiin, PulsarSkate
  22. MasterTiin Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Montoa tried and failed to repress a laugh as Maggie excused herself.

"Honestly there is other ways to attract guys attention" he said finishing off his second vodka of the night. The woman blushed and turned away from Montoa.

"So uh any of you ever any good with a bow and arrow?" Montoa asked supressing a hicough. He didn't seem to get any answer other then bits of incomprehensible mumbling so he took this as a no.

"Well it has been a pleasure chatting to you all these last few...well I don't exactly know how much time has passed, but I am going to go for another swim in the pool" Montoa said rising from his bar stool. He couldn't tell if any of them followed him but he immeadietly leapt into the pool when he reached it.
  23. Lucki Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Maggie Brenners

Maggie tried to look like the Duchess she was but the scarlet blush and the fact that she had just nosedived into a strangers lap were not going to let her get out of this so easy. She ordered another whiskey and turned back to the Invisible man, he had just made a comment about Colorado, trying to ignore the fact that his face was red from laguhing she nodded imperiously and began to speak, only to realize she couldn't remember what he had said. A luagh bubbled from her throat and she had to wipe a tear from her eye before she was able to speak again "Ok, wow that was dignified." Realizing she sounded like her 13yr old nephew she shrugged and turned to the dance floor, grabbing what she hoped was the Invisible mans hand she attempted to drag him out "lets dance" She called back to Tabby "Come on Tabby grab someone and dance with me!" For the first time she felt liberated!!

TAG: Invisible man, Tabby
  24. LightSide_Apprentice Manager Emeritus

star 4
    IC: Bold Security Officer

Not at all impressed by the god's intrusion, the Security Guard was of a mind to escort Zeus back outside and onto the street. He opened his mouth to utter a retort, but one of his comrades took hold of his arm, saying quietly, "Easy boy." The Security Officer glanced at the arm, then its owner with a threatening glare.

He did not quite catch the exchange between Ori and Zeus, but the two seemed to lose what fizzle they had shared to begin with. Ori Kama suddenly seemed very interested in her drink and the Security Officer felt his comrade's grip ease on his arm. "Patience," the older man reminded, before returning to the establishment's entrance where he attended to the weapons checks of new arrivals.

Ori gracefully stood from where she had been sitting and slinked over towards where the music was being played. It seemed that Kelly Clarkson was finishing up, to be replaced with Rob Thomas, returned lead singer of the popular Matchbox 20. The group began with some of their greatest hits, before moving on to play some of their newest releases.

"There's a dining area in the next room," the Security Officer said to Ori, as he swooped in on her. "Perhaps you'd like to join me for an evening meal and some fine wine?"

TAG: Ktala and dontlookatmethatway
  25. Ghostly_Host Jedi Youngling

star 1
    OOC: Its Friday night and I'm done with my posts.... which means.....

IC: [link=http://www.grimghosts.com/wdw/v-gracey1.jpg]The Ghostly Host[/link]

A stately looking man (looking like the picture) strode up to the Tragelbury, pausing to stop at the security desk. He had had a long day messing around with some mortals, and he just needed a place to unwind. The Tragalbury was as good as any.

"Weapon's Check I Presume?" he said in an voice quite disjoint from his appearance. It was quite low, yet very sly and charming. The man extended his arm and a shadowy, cloudy form materialized itself in the form of a scythe.

"I trust you accept such humble..... impliments?"

TAG: LSA as Security
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.