main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The Tragalbury - Official Character Social Thread and Member Community Centre

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by LightSide_Apprentice, Feb 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sanctimoniously

Sanctimoniously Jedi Master star 5

Dec 28, 2005
    Lieutenant Harrell collapsed in front of the heavily-shined bar. He removed his hat and ran his free hand through his freshly-shorn hair. One of his Purple Hearts tinkled against another as he did so. The Marine commander had never liked his dress uniform all that much; it was one of those items of military formality he seldom had patience for. But regs were regs, and if the brass wanted him to dress up nice whenever he went off for leave, he'd do it. Whatever the case, he simply hadn't had the time to change out of the tight and uncomfortable uniform. He rested his hat - adorned with the gold cord of a Special Commander - and spoke up.

"A round," he said.

2. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Quincy P. Shackleford

Quincy looked up from his vodka as the military man sat down. As he ordered, Quincy spoke up.

"Have one on me, sir." he said, gesturing to the bartender.

He looked at the man, and smiled. "Always good to meet a soldier."

Tag; Sanc

3. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: This looks very interesting. ;)

IC as Genna Reed

Genna Reed entered the bar, moving past the crowds quietly while her deep green eyes scanned about the place. She had heard of it from friends and other people and finally decided it was time to check it out. Tonight she had dressed up slightly, her brown hair had been straightened, some eyeshadow and eyeliner had been applied to her eyes to create a "smoky" effect, and she wore a black strap dress that cut an inch above her knees.

Finding the main bar, the 29 year old woman approached it and took a seat on one of the chairs there. She waited for the bar tender to come by and ask for her order. Anything would be good.

As Genna waited, she continued to look about at the new place.

Tag: Anyone

4. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    IC: Scott Nixon

Scott entered the esteemed Tragalbury, dressed in a long sleeved, light blue button-up shirt that was tucked into his dark blue jeans. He'd spiked his blonde hair with gel, and was wearing a pair of shades that covered his green eyes.

He looked around the bar. Not bad, he had to admit, but it could've been better. Then again, nothing could please Scott fully. Whoa. Except her.

Scott's eyes found the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen, and that was saying something. She had deep green eyes, his favorite color, and long brown hair that was beautifully straightened. But the best part about her was the dress that she wore. He couldn't resist, he had to go over there.

He walked up next to where she was sitting. "Excuse me, ma'am," he said, taking the seat next to her. "You might want to be careful, you may be asked to leave soon. You're making the other women look really bad."

Tag: Genna

5. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna sat at the bar counter and fixed her lacy dress a bit before proceeding to cross her slender leg over the other, showing off the black high heels she was currently wearing. The woman rested her arm against the counter and leaned against it quietly, taking in everything about her.

"Excuse me, ma'am,"

She looked behind her to find a man with blonde hair and shades covering his eyes approach and take the seat next to her.

"You might want to be careful, you may be asked to leave soon. You're making the other women look really bad."

Genna made a quiet chuckle at the man's comment and watched him silently.

"Scott, what are you doing here?" She asked with a grin as she set her black beaded purse on the counter top.

The deep green eyes scanned around for the bar tender.

Tag: Scott

6. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006

"Scott, what are you doing here?" Genna asked with a grin as she set her black beaded purse on the counter top.

"Well gee, it's good to see you too, Genna," Scott retorted sarcastically. "The same thing as you, I assume. Looking for a good drink and a good time. Lucky for you, I can deliver both."

Scott motioned for the bartender. "Two martinis, on the rocks." He turned back to Genna. "So what have you been up to lately? Besides, of course, looking outrageously gorgeous."

7. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Just before Genna could tell the bartender, Scott ordered for her. Martini on the rocks. Very nice, she thought with a mental grin and then looked back at him.

"So what have you been up to lately? Besides, of course, looking outrageously gorgeous."

She smirked and smoothed her hand down her side closest to Scott and down to her hip, with a wink.

"And of course you're still as charming as ever." She gave a soft laugh.

She tossed some of her silk brown hair over her bare shoulder and watched the bartender made the two drinks.

"Oh, I've been working a few missions here and there. But mostly taking breaks. You?"

Genna smiled to the bartender as he brought over the drinks. She lifted up the glass and took a sip from it, enjoying the smooth taste of it.

8. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006

Genna smirked at Scott's compliment and smoothed her hand down her side closest to Scott and down to her hip, with a wink.

"And of course you're still as charming as ever." She gave a soft laugh.

"God, you love to torment me, don't you?" he said, not being able to help eying her astonishing body as she tossed some of her silk brown hair over her bare shoulder and watched the bartender make the two drinks.

"Oh, I've been working a few missions here and there. But mostly taking breaks. You?"

The bartender brought over their drinks and went back to work. Genna lifted up her glass and took a sip from it. Scott took a swig of his own.

"Taking a break, as you might've guessed. You know, I hear this place is famous for it's Jacuzzi's." He winked. He was pushing it.

9. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: So how many characters are we allowed in here? :p *ponders about a meeting with all her characters together* :p

IC as Genna Reed

Genna took another sip of her drink and set the glass back down, focusing her green eyes on Scott. She listened to what he had to say.

"God, you love to torment me, don't you?"

She grinned and raised her eyebrow at the same time in a playful manner. "Oh, alright. I'll go easy on ya...tonight." She shot a wink playfully.

The woman then drank her martini again quietly and listened to why he was there. She nodded at his statement about him taking a break as well.

"You know, I hear this place is famous for it's Jacuzzi's."

Laughing, Genna shook her head at Scott and gave a sorry look at him. "Forgot my bikini at home." She winked at him.

10. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006

Genna laughed and shook her head at Scott and gave a sorry look at him. "Forgot my bikini at home." She winked.

Well, at least she appeared sad. Without a response, Scott looked down at his martini as he swirled it around slowly.

"You know, Genna," he said, not being his usual upbeat self, but mellowed down and almost sad, "I know I seem like all I see in a woman is her body, and that all I want to do is, well, you know. But it's not really me. I mean, I want love, I want someone to love forever, and not for just one night, but I'm scared, you know? Like if I get deeply involved, it'll only end badly."

He continued to watch the swirling martini. "I don't know what to do." For some reason, he saw Genna as someone he could be with for more than one night. Just a funny feeling he had.

11. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna sipped her drink quietly before setting it back down on the shiny counter top and watching Scott. His mood went from his normal flirting to suddenly...sad and quiet. She watched him carefully as he watched his drink swirl around within the clear glass.

She listened to him intently and then smiled when he was finished. She put her hand on his shoulder and gave it a small rub.

"I understand. I'm not all "be with me for the night" either, you know."

Genna tossed a strand of her silky hair behind her shoulder again, as it had fallen in front of it again, the small pearl drop necklace glimmered in the light faintly. Genna was actually slightly taken aback by his statement. She really didn't expect him to be that way. Then again...who would expect her to be that way either? After losing her youngest sister, and two older brothers, she had just developed that trait to keep herself looking brave.

12. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006

Genna put her hand on Scott's shoulder and gave it a small rub. He was suddenly so deep in thought that he hardly felt her soothing touch.

"I understand. I'm not all "be with me for the night" either, you know."

Scott nodded. One second, the two were flirting like there was no tomorrow, and the next they were in deep talk about serious relationships.

He had decided that it was time. Without warning, Scott moved his face towards Genna and planted a spontaneous kiss on her lips. He hoped she wouldn't react the wrong way.

13. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna watched Scott quietly. Never seeing him like this before and wondering what got him suddenly into this mood. Such a big change in so short a time. She then found herself blinking furiously when she felt his lips upon hers. What the hell?! She was so taken aback by the, yet again, change in mood and by the shock of his action, she didn't even do anything. Not kiss him back, or push him away. She continued to blink for several minutes, even after the kiss was done.

She fumbled and stammered for words, but none came. Even as she started something, she found no words to connect it. Finally, she looked down at her glass and raised it up to her lips. Instead of sipping, she practically downed it. She definitely didn't expect this.

Slowly setting it back into its place, she looked back over at Scott and bit her lip for a moment.

"What was....why?" She asked, true confusion playing on her features.

This was definitely new.

14. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006

Scott could feel Genna's shock as he kissed her. He pulled back and looked into her eyes, deeply staring into their hypnotizing green hue. She couldn't stop blinking in surprise.

She then downed her martini, then looked back at Scott.

"What was....why?" Confusion was painted across her visage.

Scott was unflinching in his response. "Because I'm done bottling up my feelings toward you."

OOC: Wow, realization just hit me. This is a social thread. [face_tongue]

15. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
  16. Sanctimoniously

Sanctimoniously Jedi Master star 5

Dec 28, 2005
    ...Wow. [face_laugh]

"Always good to meet a soldier," the man said affably, smiling.

It took a length, but the Lieutenant smiled back. "Thanks," he replied.

While the bartender was busy filling his order, the Lieutenant looked around the place almost instinctively. Being this after the Friday work cycle, it was understandably packed. Security had done a good job of ensuring that all personal weapons were kept in check, so he was not excessively concerned with anyone trying to prove themselves by picking a fight with a military officer.

A rather ornate glass filled with four centimeters of Scotch slid his way. He used his right hand to bring the container in line and to bear, then took a deep sip.

Place knows its stuff, he thought, nodding appreciatively.

17. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: ...Smooth, Reynar. Very smooth. lmao. [face_laugh]

And this should be interesting... [face_mischief]

IC as Genna Reed and...Darstina Wolfswift

Genna could only gape at Scott...what in the world was he talking about?...maybe he had too much to drink? She thought hopefully, but yet could only gape, which was followed by rounds of blinking. Finally, she found her voice.

"Maybe...we should, uh..."

"Who are you?" A woman's voice stopped Genna in the middle.

The brown haired woman looked over her shoulder again and found a woman taking the seat at her side. She was currently wearing a bright red gown that seemed a little...too form fitting, her dark red hair clung to her shoulders and down her back, and her green eyes watched Genna intently.

"And who's your friend?" She smirked.

"Uh....um, this is, uh, Scott. And, uh, I'm...Genna."

Darstina silently watched the woman named Genna for a moment and raised her eyebrow. "Bad with words, eh?" She chuckled and playfully nudged Genna's arm with her elbow.

The bartender came by and stopped in front of Darstina, who gave him an order. He nodded and went away to begin to make it. The red head turned her focus back on Genna, smiling.

"Do you think you can, uh...move down a few seats?"

"Why? I'm actually waiting on someone."

"Well...we, uh...we were talking."

Whatever Genna had said...went right over Darstina. She either intended to ignore her or not, but either way, she was too caught up in taking her drink and testing it out. After taking a long drink, she set the glass back down on the counter and grinned at Genna.

"I'm Darstina...a proud fire user." She beamed and held her hand out, expecting Genna to shake it in a warm welcome...but to Darstina's surprise, she didn't. Genna just stared at her, a dull expression on her face.

"A what?"

"Uh...a fire user?"

"A fire user?"

"Yes. A fire user. At your service," She beamed even more...maybe she just didn't hear right?

"What? Do you do pyrotechnics?"

Darstina blinked. Which elemental clan was that? She had never heard of such a word before. "What?"

Genna sighed. "Never mind, Darstina."

"Okay."

Darstina drank her glass and then nudged Genna toward her drink. "Come on. You look like the type to like drinks."

"Well...my friend and I were talking..."

Darstina peered around Genna to find that he had a drink as well and grinned. "Hey, he can drink too. Come on, I'll buy you another round."

Genna sighed and rested her head on the counter. Was this night over with yet?

Tag: Scott [face_laugh]

18. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    IC: Buzzington Hivesworth

Buzzington was trolling around the Tragalbury, having talked to his old friend Quincy P. Shackleford a few minutes before. He found a man and a woman who seemed to be in deep conversation, and then another woman walked up to them.

Curious, Buzzington hovered into the only man there's ear. It was pretty clean, so he went deeper, and found himself inside the man's body.

[b]IC: Scott Nixon[/b]

Scott awaited a response from Genna just as another woman walked up and greeted her. Then, he felt something funny inside his body, as if something was flying around in there. He squirmed as little as possible so the ladies wouldn't look at him like some freakshow.

He could only wonder what was going on in there, and hope it would stop soon.

[hr]

[b]IC: Buzzington Hivesworth[/b]

As Buzzington made his way further in the man's body, he saw something large and pulsating. He hovered around it for a few moments, trying to remember what it was called, but alas he could not.

Curious, he flew slowly towards it. But just as soon, the body seemed as if it were squirming around, and knocked Buzzington straight into the large intestine. Once he was knocked into it, it didn't seem to be pulsating anymore.

Buzzington then felt the body move as if it was falling. "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

[hr]

[b]IC: Scott Nixon[/b]

Whatever was going on inside his body, it was moving from one place to another, and the tickling sensation was becoming unbearable.

But then, several seconds later, he felt a sharp pain in his heart, and then, mouth gaped open, he fell over, hard onto the floor below.

Scott Nixon. Was dead.

[b]Tag: Anyone![/b]

19. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    And so. Is the thread.

20. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    OOC: We need a real social thread.

21. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    OOC: I couldn't agree more. And since we single-handedly killed the old one, I think we should have the honor of naming it. ;)

22. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    OOC: The Volcano Lair...

23. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    OOC: It sort of has to be created first, mates. ;)

24. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    OOC: Don't we have to have a name before it's created though?

25. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    OOC: Which came first, the social thread, or the name?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.