main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Trial of President Yarlick...WOTGII-COTT

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Wildwookiee, Feb 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wildwookiee

Wildwookiee Jedi Master star 4

Apr 14, 2001
    Main audience chamber, Battle station Olympus, Eriadu. The room is set up like the old senate chamber. The judges podium rests in the middle of the room, on repulsors. Witnesses' pods will navigate up beside the judges podiums when they are given leave to speak. There are prosciution and Defense pods as well. Audience pods alos line the walls, this trial gripping the Galaxy. The fate of the Galactic Alliance will be decided in this room, amongst a voted on format. Justice will be served, and the people will have their voice...

((Note: The format hasn't been chosen yet, nor have the judges, except for DarthAttorney, who will be impartial and fair. There will be a vote on who will judge for either side. REMEMBER, don't pick the most biased person, pick the one who will be fair and impartial. We must also remember, that INNOCENCE is assumed, unless proven otherwise. Yarlick must be proven guilty beyond a resonable doubt. Court is not yet in order, but may all who have business with this court, please post so that we may record your attendence.))

DA EDIT: Closed at GM's request :)

2. DarthAttorney

DarthAttorney Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 8, 2000
    //A pale, steel-grey haired man with chill blue eyes stands to address the court. He wears an ornate black and silver body armour. A billowing black and purple cloak lays in folds over his left arm as he speaks and a large folded collar is plainly visible around is neck. A silvery lightsabre, glinting under the lights of the holocams flitting around him, hangs prostrate from his thick belt. He emits an unsettling aura......//

I am the dread Lord Darth Attorney, Master of the Dark Side of the Force and willing adjudicator in this matter.

I await the arrival of the parties concerned.
    Let them come hither at their leisure.

3. AdmiralZaarin

AdmiralZaarin Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 8, 2001
    Zaarin entered the chambers. Very nice he thought, but not comparable to the Imperial Senate. But still, they're only credit strapped rebels. The General walked into his little box via a plank, and took to the controls, flying towards the judge in the centre of the chambers.

4. Theron

Theron Jedi Master star 4

Oct 23, 2000
    Some Imperials on Coruscant gather in the mess hall to look at the trial on CNN cheering and chanting General Zaarin on once he was the focus of attention.

Waiting to hear Zaarin's testimony they chant "kick Yarlick's butt, kick Yarlick's butt"

5. Warlord_Ken

Warlord_Ken Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 2, 2000
    IC: Olympus Station, orbiting Eriadu
    Warlord Ken, keeping his comlink on, entered the chambers.

6. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Silent Royal Guards walked forward in two columns. Sweeping to the sides of the room, they inspected each and every corner of the room. Satisfied, they left to consult their master, the Galactic Emperor.

7. Nechayev

Nechayev Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 5, 2002
    An unnamed Jedi Master Sweeps in and sits down, unsure wether he is to be an Audience Member or a judge but dressed for both.

8. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Arrival

A chill sweeps the room as Imperial Troops fan out in parade formation. Elite Stormtroopers, followed by Royal Guards stand in lines. Sovereign Protectors and two massive Imperial Sentinels stand outwards. Then lands a small, golden N-1 Starfighter, the Imperial Absolution. The hatch opens, and with a small hum of activating shielding, the master of all the galaxy arrives.

Dressed in his Grand Admiral's uniform, it was trimmed in gold tracery, single fibers of which cost billions of credits. His cape was made of the finest black materials, and also trimmed in gold. He was...

The Emperor

9. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Gallant II

All the hologram projectors in the Gallant II powered up, so the crew could watch the trail.

10. Theron

Oct 23, 2000
    While the Imperials were looking at CNN waiting to hear from Zaarin, CNN cut to the entrance of the Emperor. Practically all of Coruscant cheered.

The Imperials looking at CNN chanted "Long live the Emperor, Long live the Emperor!"

11. nithrak_tewl

nithrak_tewl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    A trio of Yuuzhan Vong enter, two warriors and a priest carrying a villip. As they settle in to their box, the villip conveys the images back to the Warmaster.

((don't really have anything else to add, but thought it would be fun to take part, besides, if there are questions concerning the attempt on Yarlick's life, I was controlling mitth.))

12. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    The Emperor raised his eyebrows at the presense of Yuuzhan Vong. Four stormtroopers walked towards them. After a few moments they walk back to the Emperor and inform him that the Vong are not here to cause trouble.

"It will be up to our hosts to decide if they can stay."

13. Nechayev

Nechayev Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 5, 2002
    The Jedi Master keeps a Firm grip on his Lightsaber. "Never Trust a Vong" he thought. If they made any hosilt moves he would not be happy and that could be bad for them.

14. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Subject: Re: Summons
    To: His Imperial Majesty

Received summons. Will be delayed.

15. AdmiralZaarin

AdmiralZaarin Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 8, 2001
    Seeing the Yuzzie representitive arriving, Zaarin beckoned Kirtan closer...he could be dangerous.

16. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    The Emperor's voice filled the room with its granduer. "May I remind everyone here that no shots will be fired. This is a place of peace."

Noting a message on his datapad, he sent a response.

17. CaptKieranFlar

CaptKieranFlar Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2001
    The trial of the Pres

A non descript marauder corvette pulled up to dock at one of the many ports alone the station where the trial was to be held. Over the period of half a hour, several men, women and aliens of various races strode out of the corvette in small groups, and eventually dispersed amoung the crowds.

A hour later a pair of unmarked shuttles landed in the main hangar bay 15 minutes apart and dispatched a similarl throng of people.

The dress of the crowd was designed on purpose to be overlooked by any Imperial forces watching them as just typical 'rebel' scum. None wearing any distiguishing marks or symbols, though several members had Corellian blood stripes on their legs.

Among these was Kieran Flar, Captain of the Morian Raiders. To all outward appearances he was dressed in a grungy mechanic's vest and cargo pants. His hair was died a bleak black, and some quick add ons changed the profile of his face. On his belt was a hydrospanner, med kit, and a comlink. As he slowly mingled into the crowd he watched as his men/women/things spread out to their designated positions.

((OOC: Ok, You should have no reason to assume I am there, I am just a small time pirate, not involved with galactic politics. Imperials would just see all these people as just more rebel scum, just a few more amongst the crowds of rebels here to see the trial. Please do not all of a sudden have someone jump out, identify and kill me ;-) Heck, I have never even had a face to face conversation with a Imperial on any video channels, so you wouldn't even know what I look like. ))

18. Theron

Oct 23, 2000
    On Coruscant in one of the mess halls, the Imperials leave to get something to eat because they get tired of the reporter talking about his former years as a diplomat for the Empire. Once they get back to there seat the screen switches from the glorious presence of Emperor Jello to the scum sucking Vong.

The Imperials are really mad.

19. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Gallant II

Fleet Admiral Bravo: "I hate those Yuuzhan Vong!"

Admiral Jonesy: "Second that sir!"

Cheers and "thirds and fourths thats" could be heard though out the bridge. Bravo could sense though the force that the whole crew of the Gallant II were doing the same thing. But, Bravo sensed that Mr. Green was not cheering with them, but cheering for the Yuuzhan Vong.

20. Wildwookiee

Wildwookiee Jedi Master star 4

Apr 14, 2001
    OOC: GAJ and I agree that WOTG time should be STOPPED while this is taking place. I also think that GAJ and I, becasue we are both the GM's of the two threads should ajudicate this matter. If there is any objection, let it be heard now. This matter will close, and those settings will be final if there is not an objection in 12 hours from this post.

21. Blue_10

Blue_10 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2001
    In his quarters, Mark powered up his Holo-projecter. There would be no need to change the channel for nearly all of the stations were broadcasting the court room scene.

22. Blue_10

Blue_10 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2001
    "WHAT THE HECK!?" Mark exclaimed as he saw the Vong.

23. Baron_Fel

Baron_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2001
    IC:Dathomir

As with the destruction of the Tiger the trial was being relayed to all the Yuuzhan Vong bases amd ships for everyone to see.Fel was currently in a stateroom with all the high ranking officers stationed at Dathomir.They all sat at a large table watching the trial through one large vilip for everyone to see.

With an order the group of Shamed Ones brought the officers their food.They put a large plate with a large piece of nerf and vegetables.All shaped for added nutrients of course.The officers then started eating their food while keeping an eye on the trial.

24. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    GAJ and I agree that WOTG time should be STOPPED while this is taking place. I also think that GAJ and I, becasue we are both the GM's of the two threads should ajudicate this matter. If there is any objection, let it be heard now. This matter will close, and those settings will be final if there is not an objection in 12 hours from this post.

Well I object to having ALL of the RP to stop. There are some parts that aren't battles that need to get over with, such as James Bond trying to see whats in my head.

And Yun trying to escape.

And I'll probably be the only one participating in this trial via HoloNet.

IC:

Subject: Re: Summons
    To: His Imperial Majesty

HoloNet signal may be advisable.

25. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    Bored, the Emperor pulled out a holoboard and sent a router signal to the planet Nirauan. Ah... Grand Admiral Thrawn is online at the moment. Excellent. Time for another match.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.