main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Tristan Betrayal...(A/P; L/L; OC's and old faves) **Finally Updated!! 7/8/08** Author Replies Up

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Kelia-Jen, Jul 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    Uhmm I think I know who murdered Benjamin. [face_worried]

And I'm sorry to Kelia won't be working on this, but I hope you'll still finish this story! ;)

Thanks for the PM and great post!

2. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    Oh my... this isn't going to be good for Tristan or Anakin- I do wonder what will happen next.

3. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Anakin and Tristan may have been angered by Ben but I think they're both innocent fo his murder.

4. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Uh oh.

Anakin was awakened by the chirping of his comm.

?Skywalker,? he mumbled, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

?Anakin,? Mace Windu?s stern voice greeted. ?You and Tristan are to report to the Council immediately.?

?Now?? Anakin frowned. ?The Council doesn?t begin session for several more hours, Master.?

?This isn?t a Council meeting,? Mace informed him. ?Coruscant Security will be here in an hour to begin a murder investigation and we need to meet with you and Tristan first.?

?What? A murder investigation?? Anakin repeated. ?Why?what does a murder have to do with the Jedi??

?Because the victim is Benjamen Kenobi.?

:eek: =D=

5. Tatooine_Ghost

Tatooine_Ghost Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2006
    oh, wow, loved it. can not wait for the next chapter of the story.

6. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    I think I fell off the PM list. ;) But if you can no longer PM me, I'll try and find the updates on my own.

Wow, so Obi-Wan's brother is dead. hooo boy. Can't wait for more! Good luck taking this on solo! You were a great team and I'm sure the story will continue to be wonderful!

7. obsessedwithSW

obsessedwithSW Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2005
    No Way! Anakin and Tristan couldnt have killed Kenobi! It must be a coincedence!

8. tejdog1

tejdog1 Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 11, 2008
    Delurking - could I please be put on the PM list for this story? Thanks...

9. Vaders_Angel

Vaders_Angel Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 10, 2005
    Well, first I must say this story is absolutely wonderful so far! Caught my attention today and I've read it all in one go, couldn't tear myself away and I'm dying to see what happens next.

Seeing Ani as the responsible, mature jedi master is a welcome change and you've written it very well.

I'm cultivating a few theories on Bens murder and the reason behind that moment we saw shades of sith eyes, but I'll keep them to myself for now. :) If you'd add me to your PM list I'd appreciate it.

10. EGKenobi

EGKenobi Jedi Master star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    Woah!!! Finally caught up with this.

This just keeps getting better and better. I hope Tristan doesn't turn!

Please keep me on the PM list.

Also could you PM me the link to Reunion. I think I missed that one too.

Many thanks

EG

11. JediMaster_Jen

JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Well, hello all!! [face_dancing] I've finally decided to start writing this fic again. I love the story and even without KELIA, I think it'll be good. The next chapter can be found below for your reading enjoyment--provided anyone is still interested. ;)

Thanks for your attention, and thanks for reading. :D

princess_of_naboo Whoa, looks like we've got ourselves a murder.

We sure do.

G__Anakin :eek:

Exactly.

randomangel22 Uhmm I think I know who murdered Benjamin. [face_worried]

You mean you knew it was Colonel Mustard in the Library? I thought I hid it so well. ;)

And I'm sorry to Kelia won't be working on this, but I hope you'll still finish this story!

I'm sorry too, but I do plan to continue and finish the story.

FitJedi Oh my... this isn't going to be good for Tristan or Anakin- I do wonder what will happen next.

Anything can happen next, especially with a bit of a murder mystery. [face_dancing]

HandmaidenVeme Anakin and Tristan may have been angered by Ben but I think they're both innocent fo his murder.

I guess we'll find out, won't we?

VaderLVR Uh oh.

Yep. Huge Uh Oh. :eek:

:eek: =D=

Thanks.

Tatooine_Ghost oh, wow, loved it. can not wait for the next chapter of the story.

Not much longer will you have to wait. [face_dancing]

ginchy I think I fell off the PM list. But if you can no longer PM me, I'll try and find the updates on my own.

I will add you back onto the list. :)

Wow, so Obi-Wan's brother is dead.

Yep. Dead as disco. ;)

Good luck taking this on solo! You were a great team and I'm sure the story will continue to be wonderful!

Well, thank you. I appreciate the confidence.

obsessedwithSW No Way! Anakin and Tristan couldnt have killed Kenobi! It must be a coincedence!

Must be. I agree.

tejdog1 Delurking - could I please be put on the PM list for this story? Thanks...

Sure, no problem. Thanks for reading.

Vaders_Angel Well, first I must say this story is absolutely wonderful so far! Caught my attention today and I've read it all in one go, couldn't tear myself away and I'm dying to see what happens next.

Well, I'm glad that you're enjoying it.

Seeing Ani as the responsible, mature jedi master is a welcome change and you've written it very well.

Thank you. So much of the credit goes to KELIA as well. :)

If you'd add me to your PM list I'd appreciate it.

You got it.

EGKenobi Also could you PM me the link to Reunion. I think I missed that one too.

Absolutely. :)

Chapter 36

?Tristan, wake up,? Anakin demanded as he walked into the younger man?s room.

Tristan, always a light sleeper, opened his eyes and blinked the sleep from them. He sat up and ran a hand through his hair before answering Anakin.

?What is it, Master?? he asked groggily.

Anakin sighed as he sat down on the edge of the bed. ?I just got a call from Master Windu. He had some?bad news.?

?Is Padme okay? Luke, Leia, Arik??

Anakin nodded. ?Yeah, they?re all fine. It has nothing to do with them. It?s about your?about Benjamen.?

?What about him??

Anakin didn?t miss his student?s anger at the mention of his uncle.

Deciding that Tristan was grown up enough to handle the news, he took a deep breath and spoke. ?Master Windu told me that Benjamen has been murdered.?

Tristan?s eyes widened. ?Murdered? Wow.?

?I?m sorry for??

?For what?? the young man interrupted. ?Sorry that he?s dead? Why? He was a despicable human being, Master. He hated my father.?

Anakin sighed. ?I know. But he was your uncle, your only family.?

Tristan jumped up from his bed and whirled around to face Anakin. ?No, h

12. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    I'm glad to see this story back up and running!

Impressive the detective was suspicious despite not having any real evidence to be.

?It actually worked,? he whispered into the empty room. ?I got away with murder.?

But at what cost?

[face_worried] [face_worried] [face_worried]

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

13. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    Uh-oh, this all looks very bad. Looks like a coup is starting to take shape... I think the title is starting to look more and more ominous to me now... [face_worried]

Thanks for the PM! Great update!

14. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Glad to see this up again! :D

I'm getting a little worried now... scratch that, very worried. [face_worried]

15. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    First off, I'm glad that this story was updated! [face_dancing]

So, Tristan did murder Benjamen! :eek: I had a feeling he did...

Now Mara and her dad are plotting to turn Tristan over to their side?! :eek:

This is getting good, I can tell...[face_mischief]

Great post and thanks for the PM!

16. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Glad to see this updated. Things don't look good though. Tristan is turning.

17. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    Oh I am so glad that you decided to continue writing this fic.. and what a chapter it was. Maras father being Palpatines grandchild, and Tristan actually killing his uncle.. wow! can't wait for more.

18. Anakins_Kiss

Anakins_Kiss Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 26, 2006
    Welcome back! And Wow what an update. Tristan how could you? The skywalkers would be so devastated by what he's done. And he lied to the council. How did he do that without getting caught?

19. Jeditheskyisblue

Jeditheskyisblue Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    The poor Skywalkers when they learn all the secerts that have been kept from them.

20. JediMaster_Jen

Jun 3, 2002
    KELIA I'm glad to see this story back up and running!

Me too. :) For a while I didn't think I'd ever get back to it.

Impressive the detective was suspicious despite not having any real evidence to be.

Well, he's suspicious by nature. He really doesn't have anything to go on.

?It actually worked,? he whispered into the empty room. ?I got away with murder.?

But at what cost?

I guess he'll have to decide what his soul is worth to him.

Great update

Thanks for reading. :)

ginchy Uh-oh, this all looks very bad. Looks like a coup is starting to take shape... I think the title is starting to look more and more ominous to me now...

It's about as bad as it can get.

Thanks for the PM! Great update!

You're welcome, and thanks for reading.

Idrelle_Miocovani I'm getting a little worried now... scratch that, very worried.

Worried? Whatever for? ;)

randomangel22 So, Tristan did murder Benjamen! I had a feeling he did...

Yes, unfortunately he did. :(

Now Mara and her dad are plotting to turn Tristan over to their side?!

They're trying, but will they succeed? How much will Mara's feelings for Luke influence her decisons as she moves forward? ;)

This is getting good, I can tell...

Thanks. [face_dancing]

RebelMom Things don't look good though. Tristan is turning.

Yes, he is. :(

FitJedi Maras father being Palpatines grandchild, and Tristan actually killing his uncle.. wow! can't wait for more.

Actually, Mara is palpy's grandchild, her father is his son. :)

Anakins_Kiss Welcome back! And Wow what an update

Thanks so much. :D

The skywalkers would be so devastated by what he's done. And he lied to the council. How did he do that without getting caught?

Devestation will definitely be one thing they feel. :( As for lying to the Council and how he did it without getting caught--he's the apprentice of the Chosen One, and Anakin has been teaching him everything he knows for numerous years. Tris is capable of many things. ;) Not all of them good.

Jeditheskyisblue The poor Skywalkers when they learn all the secerts that have been kept from them.

It certainly won't be a happy time for them.

21. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    ?I got away with murder.?

Nobody gets away with murder!

22. tejdog1

tejdog1 Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 11, 2008
    Can't say Benjamin deserved that, but he wasn't the nicest man ever. He deserves exactly what he had, a home with no one around, aloneness. That was the better punishment, IMO.

23. JediMaster_Jen

Jun 3, 2002
    HandmaidenVeme Nobody gets away with murder!

You're correct. Nobody gets away with murder. ;)

tejdog1 Can't say Benjamin deserved that, but he wasn't the nicest man ever.

True, Benjamen wasn't a nice man and he didn't deserve what Tris did to him. :(

He deserves exactly what he had, a home with no one around, aloneness. That was the better punishment, IMO.

I agree. Unfortunately, for the advancement of the plot, I needed him dead. :) Thanks for reading.

24. Luna_Nightshade

Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2006
    I knew it was going to come, but even when it did--Tristan becoming dark was surprising and scary.

So glad to see you back. I missed reading this.

I read it all along when I do have time, usually when I read my pms--but I tend to save my replies for all at once. I apologize for that. Just know that I'm always reading and when I come back, I always will remember to let you know I'm still here and still enjoying it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.