main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:QLD The true insanity, we should all be wary.

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Grieyls, Sep 12, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kahli

kahli Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2000
    has anyone claimed responsibility for this yet? Excuse my ignorance if they have, but I haven't heard anything about it.

2. Grieyls

Grieyls Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 2, 2000
    No, nobody has claimed responsibilty yet. Of course who would? You would be very foolish to not realize you would get the $#!^ kicked out of you if you did.

3. Ghost_of_Caesar

Ghost_of_Caesar Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Imagine that, huh? What irony. Can you imagine thinking you were making a victory for the cause you support, only to find out that your ass is gonna get stomped and no-one, not even the peole you're fighting for support what you did? I find it incredibly funny that people can be so unbelievably stupid to think that they could win in this fashion.

4. Grieyls

Dec 2, 2000
    Then again, what did they expect when they give the guy holding the axe a bloody nose. Did they think he's going to stand back, and take it? How foolish are these people?

5. Ghost_of_Caesar

Ghost_of_Caesar Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    I have no idea. I wouldn't want to go around provoking a country that has a marvellous track record with declared wars, especially one with the balls to back up Dubya's threat. I'm not counting Vietnam in that equation or the Civil War, seeing as one was an undeclared "police action" and the other was the quashing of rebellion.

6. Grieyls

Dec 2, 2000
    I think that's enough said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.