main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Truth About Jedi-AU, humor (Obi-wan, Luke, Han)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by alderaanprincess, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alderaanprincess

alderaanprincess Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 9, 2008
    Title: The Truth About Jedi
    Author(s): alderaanprincess
    Timeframe: sometime between ROTS and ANH
    Characters: Obi-wan, Luke and Han
    Genre: AU, humor
    Summary: Obi-wan was never in the prequels. Qui-gon trained Anakin but was killed when he took Obi-wan's place on Mustafar. Padme died after having the twins and Anakin turned, creating the Empire with Palpy. Mace survived ROTS and he and Yoda secretly trained Obi-wan and Luke, who are the same age and best friends.
    Notes: Not really sure how I came up with this one...

Disclaimer: I don't own Star Wars. If I did, I wouldn't be writing fanfiction, I would be writing the script for Star Wars seven

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Han Solo watched out the window at his best friends. In the yard below, Obi-wan Kenobi and Luke Skywalker sat in the green grass. Luke slid his hands to his sides and lay down. Han could tell they were talking but with the glass door closed, he had no idea what they were saying. Then Obi-wan?s eyes flashed with a mischievous glint. Luke grinned at him and sat up. He nodded at his best friend and they both sat completely still for a moment. Han knew something bad was about to happen.

Out of nowhere, a huge boulder landed in the yard. Han frowned, angry because it was his yard. He quickly opened the door. Below, Luke had his arm out. The boulder was rolling around the yard after Obi-wan, who was screaming at the top of his lungs at Luke to stop.

?Luke!? Han shouted. Luke froze. Obi-wan breathed a sigh of relief when the boulder stopped. ?What are you guys doing?!? He demanded.

?Han, take it easy, we?re just playing Indy!? Luke called up, giving Han his most innocent look.

?Yeah, Han, it?s just a game? Obi-wan agreed.

Han pointed a finger at Obi-wan. ?Don?t be talking to me, Obi! You almost got killed!? He yelled.

Obi-wan shrugged. ?We were only playing!"

Han scowled at the Jedi. ?Get that out of my yard!? He demanded, pointing to the boulder.

?But Han-? Obi-wan and Luke protested.

Han held up his hand as if to silence them. ?No buts! I want that out of here by the time I count to 10!? He yelled, squeezing his eyes shut.

?Han!? The boys cried.

Han ignored his friends and started counting loudly. ?1?2?3??

Luke and Obi-wan looked at each other and sighed. They reached into the Force and together, lifted the huge rock. They carried it for a bit and then dumped it in the neighbor?s yard.

??9?10!? Han yelled, hoping it had worked. He opened his eyes, expecting the worst. He got it. ?Obi! Luke! Get that out of there now!? He screamed.

But he was yelling to the summer air. Obi-wan and Luke had vanished. Han noticed a piece of paper with a small rock on top to keep it from blowing away in the wind. Angrily, Han stomped down the steps and snatched up the note.

Hope you like the new spot. Be back for dinner

MTFBWY,
    L&O

Han crumbled the note in frustration. He held the paper in his clenched fist and stalked inside before the neighbor saw.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    very random, I know. *waves hand* you want to comment:D

2. mujapple-juicey

mujapple-juicey Jedi Master star 4

Jul 21, 2008
    LOL! Poor Han!
    Maturity is not hot, Han!
    Hilarious.

tapping fish
    isolation strikes no heart of mine

3. JediMasterAmanda

JediMasterAmanda Jedi Master star 5

Sep 7, 2005
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] that was funny! very enjoyable

4. dancing_star

dancing_star Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2007
    Out of nowhere, a huge boulder landed in the yard. Han frowned, angry because it was his yard. He quickly opened the door. Below, Luke had his arm out. The boulder was rolling around the yard after Obi-wan, who was screaming at the top of his lungs at Luke to stop.

?Luke!? Han shouted. Luke froze. Obi-wan breathed a sigh of relief when the boulder stopped. ?What are you guys doing?!? He demanded.

?Han, take it easy, we?re just playing Indy!? Luke called up, giving Han his most innocent look.

[face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]
    Random, yes, :p but very enjoyable and funny!! :D Great job!!
    =D= =D= =D==D=

5. alderaanprincess

alderaanprincess Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 9, 2008
    mujapple-juicey: Maturity is not hot, Han! was he supposed to be hot in the first place?:p lol thanks

JediMasterAmanda: Thanks:D

dancing_star: Thanks, I'm glad you liked it:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.