main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Truth Be Told An AU Post ROTJ H/L and a few others

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by starwarsfan68, Sep 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthMasan

DarthMasan Jedi Master star 3

Sep 20, 2002
    NONONONONONONONONONO!!!! DEAR FORCE! HELP OUT TO WORK THIS ONE OUT!!

DM

2. A-Windsor

A-Windsor Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2003
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    MUST BE WITH HAN!!!!!
    IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!
    MUST PUT THEM BACK TOGETHER!!!

A. Windsor

3. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Things are definitely bad for all involved. Gut feeling tells me that Han did not sleep with Bria after he got drunk, and that Bria is setting him up. Can't wait to read more.

4. starwarsfan68

starwarsfan68 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2003
    I seem to have lost most of you since I am splitting Han and Leia. MAYBE>>> But for the few that still care here is the next part. Will only post if there is anyone interested.

?Am I missing a meeting or something??
    ?Or something. Where are you??
    ?Luke?s.?
    ?I think it wise to bring him too.? The siblings exchange looks and leave quickly.

They arrive at Leia?s office to find Drew outside in the hall waiting for her. ?Drew? What?s going on??
    ?There is a Bria Solo in the outer office. She has a law advisor with her.?
    ?I see. Ok, lets get on with this.? Leia leads them into the outer office. ?Winter can you hold my calls? Bria, you and your guest can accompany my brother and myself into my office. Right this way.? They follow her into the office. She directs them to the couch. ?Have a seat. I hope you don?t mind my brother coming in with us.?
    ?Not at all.? The law advisor stated. ?But really this is a simple matter.?
    ?Its simple. You aren?t married and I want to make it legal that your marriage to my Han didn?t happen.? Luke watched his sister?s reaction to her statement, but Leia had but on her diplomats façade and she was showing no emotion at all. ?This is an annulment to your marriage. Sign it.?
    ?I see, but since you and Han are married my marriage isn?t true anyway. Why should I?
    ?The press will find it interesting that you knowingly married an already married man.?
    Luke watched his sister for a reaction. Again she displayed nothing outwardly. Inside he could sense her disgust for this woman and sympathy?for Han.
    ?I?ll look this over.? She says taking the forms.
    ?It is a standard annulment I assure you.? The advisor pleaded.
    ?You have to understand in my position that I never sign anything I don?t read. Why don?t you two have a seat in the outer office and I?ll call you back when I have read it over.? Luke walks them out and Drew comes in carrying Leia?s favorite tea. He hands it to her.
    ?Winter thought you?d need this.?
    ?Oh, yes thank you.? She says taking a sip.
    ?You don?t look so good. Morning sickness.?
    ?Shhh. No. Blackmail. She says sign this annulment or she tells the press I married Han knowing he was already married.?
    ?A good case of political suicide.?
    ?No, I don?t think so. I have an idea. Send Winter in here please.?
    ?Lee??
    ?I am going to beat her to the punch. I can?t be guaranteed that she won?t go to the press anyway, so I just do it first.?
    ?Brilliant.? Drew leaves and sends Winter and Luke back in.
    ?Your highness??
    ?Winter, we are going to have a press conference.? She then lays out her plan. Luke and Winter both agree it is the best course of action. After agreeing on what Leia would say, she reads the papers and calls Bria and her law advisor back into her office. Just as the press for the local news centers arrive as well. Bria seems shocked to see them. Leia has Bria and her advisor sit on the couch. The press surround Leia?s desk.
    Leia watches as Drew and Winter close the doors and she begins. ?I would like to thank you all for coming by my office on such short notice. I have called you here to clarify a slight clerical error in my recent marriage to General Han Solo. An unfortunate mistake was made in the reporting of the death of his first wife Bria Tharen. She wasn?t killed as was previously reported to the general. There for General Solo is still legally married to her. For now the general and I have agreed that annulling our marriage is best until we can work all this out.? With that Leia signed the forms. ?I will not entertain any questions at this time, as it is a rather difficult time for myself and the general. Thank you.? With that they leave.
    Leia turns to Bria and hands her the forms. ?You are all set. Good luck.? Bria who is both confused and beaten at her own game takes the forms and leaves. Drew and Winter follow them out. Luke looks at Leia. ?Come on Sis. I had Winter clear your calendar for the day. I thought it would be best.?
    ?Thank you. I need to

5. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    Han should just walk out on Bria! :_|

Evil bad mean Bria!

YubYub and TG- Protecting fangirls from hormonally gifted fanboys since 2002

6. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    So she won't give him a divorce????? Bad, bad Bria!!! Can't Luke just use his Jedi mind trick and have her sign a divorce paper? LOL ;)

7. Solo_Fan

Feb 3, 2003
    I'm still reading!! This is quite a mess that Han and Leia have gotten themselves into. I hope Han can figure out what Bria is up to, and why she won't give him a divorce. I also hope that Leia does not give up on him. Good post.

8. Solo_Fan

Feb 3, 2003
    Up! Up! Up!

9. starwarsfan68

May 25, 2003
    Over the next six weeks, whenever Leia sees Han; Bria isn?t far behind. Han keeps trying to contact Leia, but whenever he manages to get through to her, Bria is there. He tries to talk to her after meetings, but Bria is always waiting for him to come out. Today, Leia is having lunch in the Senate café with Drew and Winter, when Bria approaches them with Han in tow.

?Bria, Han. How are you both today?? Leia asks as politely as she can muster.
    Han looks like his world is about to cave in. Leia has never seen him looking so depressed.
    ?I have just been to the medic-center.? She beams.
    Leia panics. Drew places his hand over hers. They all know Dr. Grace Oran won?t reveal that she is now eight weeks along in her pregancy.

?Are you ill, Mrs. Solo?? Winter asks.

?Oh, no. Actually, we are three weeks pregnant.? She brags, pointing to herself and Han.
    This confirms Leia's suspicions that Han is back in a marriage with her. He had to have slept with her more than once. Leia stands to congratulate them. She shakes Bria's hand. ?Congratulations,? she chokes out, trying not to cry.
    She turns to Han. She can tell it wasn?t how he wanted to tell her, but now that Bria has let it out, he has to deal with Leia?s feelings. She hugs him warmly.
    ?And congratulations to you too, Papa.?

He kisses her cheek and whispers, ?I wish it were you. I was drunk, mad and stupid.?

?There isn?t much more that can be done now is there.?

?I am so sorry, Leia.? She pulls back from the hug, looks him straight in the eye.

Both Drew and Winter think she is about to reveal her pregnancy at that moment, but instead she says ?Lies always come back to haunt you.?
    With that she turns to Drew and Winter and adds, ?I am going to that appointment I have and I?ll see you both in our office.?

With that she walks away, head held high. Leia walks into the medical center. She approaches Grace and that is when her resolve falls apart. She slumps into the chair by Grace?s desk. ?Leia.? Grace asks as she enters the office. ?You are a little early. Are you feeling ok??

?Just upset,? she confesses.

?Oh, then you?ve seen them?? Leia nods.

Grace continues to explain, actually defending Han. ?He was hoping she wasn?t. When I confirmed she was, he was only happy for a split second. He turned and walked out of the room. I went after him. He looked me straight in the eye and said. ?This isn?t right. It should be Leia in there.? I have to admit it was so hard not to tell him it was you too. You are about 4 weeks further along than her.?

?It?s not a contest Grace." Leia stops and reviews what Grace had just told her. "Did you say four weeks difference? How far along is she??

?Just under three weeks really. I saw her the day she missed her cycle. What?s wrong Leia??

?He swore that he only slept with her one night. I saw them the morning after we split. He said then he would never let it happen again.?

?That must have been it.? She says again defending Han.

?Grace that was six weeks ago.?

?Then I understand what you are saying, and you are right. She must have slept with him again since then.?

?I guess it really is over.?

?Just remember when your daughter was created Leia, you were married to the man you loved and who loved you back.?

?Well we know how that turned out, don?t we?? Leia pauses. ?Hey, I never told you I thought it was a girl.?

?I called Luke to ask him about this Jedi training you were talking about. I wanted to understand what you were doing. He sort of let it slip when he kept saying his niece.?

?Is my training ok? It has kept me sane.?

?It?s fine. The only thing I objected to was training with an active light saber.?

?I can handle that. Since I?m early, can you squeeze me in now??

?I think so.? Leia has her next physical, Grace gives her the findings.

?Well whatever Luke is teaching you is helping. Considering the stress you are under, I would have expected to find you under weight and your pressure off kilter. But everything is perfect. Her heart

10. A-Windsor

Apr 22, 2003
    they have to get back together!!!! Bria! Pregnant!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell him, Leia!!!! Han, get rid of Bria! Somehow! Any possible way!!!!!!! Please!!!

You love Leia!!! She's pregnant, too!!!!!!

(goodness, Han is very fertile, yes?)

MORE!!!! SOOONNN!!!!! PLEEEEEASE!!!!!

A. Windsor

11. Solo_Fan

Feb 3, 2003
    Bria is an evil, evil woman. I can't wait to see what her motive is for ruining Han's life. I'm pretty sure its not because she actually loves him. I still suspect that Han is not the father of Bria's baby, although the "timing" scene with Grace and Leia would seem to discount that theory. Still, if Bria is desperate to hide something, she could of lied to Grace about how far along she thinks she is. Anyways, good chapter. :)

12. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    Ok starwarsfan68 :mad: Now Han has made Bria pregnant?!? What IS HE THINKING!!? :eek: At first I was feeling sorry for him because he thought Bria was dead and she just shows up and wrecks his marriage. Now I am MAD at him! How dare he do that to Leia! And being drunk is NO excuse! Leia, use your lightsaber on BOTH of them! ;)

13. starwarsfan68

May 25, 2003
    Here is a present for you on my 35th birthday! Thanks to the few loyal readers out there.

Leia?s workout with Luke was just what she needed to get over what had happened over the course of the morning. She also knew that she could see Han at the banquet tonight. It was going to be their first formal occasion as husband and wife. Now she would be going with her friends and her ?husband? was going with his wife.

As Leia got dressed for the banquet she choose one of the new dresses, then did her hair. She put the light blue dress with the empire waist and full skirt on, and observed her reflection. She tried to imagine her belly filling out and fitting into the full skirt. Leia smiled to herself and then went to wait on the couch for Drew and Winter.
    She didn?t have to wait long before the doorbell rang and she opened it to find?only Drew.

?I thought you were going to pick up Winter first? She was on the way.?

?She called me to say she was meeting us there, she?s running late.? He says looking her over. ?You look lovely. You have a glow tonight.? He says touching her cheek.

?I worked out today. Ready to go then??

?Yes.? They head to the banquet hall in the senate building and locate their table. Leia is relieved to find that Han and Bria aren?t at their table. She knew she owed Winter for that one. It was when they turned around to look for the people they had to talk to that they saw Han and Bria arrive. Drew linked his arm though hers and gave a little squeeze. ?You ok?
    ?
    ?Sure, let?s go.? They walk on. But don?t get far when Drew?s wrist com sounds.

?Reikaan.?

?Drew, it?s Winter. I am in the medi-center.?

?What.? Leia says grabbing Drew?s wrist. ?Are you ok, what happened??

?I?m fine. I did it to myself. I twisted my ankle in the shower. I hate to do it to you Leia, but Doctor?s orders I have to go home to bed.?

?Oh you?d better.? Drew says. ?Rest and we?ll stop by after we leave to see if you need anything.?

?I wanted to let you know I spoke to the person in charge of setting and moved the Solo?s.?

?I saw that. Thanks I owe you.?

?I have to take a few days off, were even.?

?I will never be even with you my friend.? Leia states honestly. Winter ends the call.

Leia and Drew walk on. Drew spots his uncle and starts to direct them towards him. Too late though they walk right past Han and Bria. Bria calls out to them. ?Princess how lovely to see you.? She is clinging possessively to Han. Han doesn?t even look like he wants to be there.

?Mrs. Solo. General Solo.? Drew greets them.

?Reikaan, Princess.? Han grumbles out.

?I hate to rush you Leia, but Uncle Carlist has spotted us and he is looking for us to rescue him from the President. Excuse us General, Mrs. Solo.? Drew leads Leia off before either Solo could object.

?Thank you.? Leia whispers into his ear.

They walk away from Han and Bria and headed over to the Admiral and Mon Mothma.
    The evening progressed slowly for Leia. She watched as people came up to Han and congratulated him and Bria. Then, finally the speeches were over and she was able to relax. She didn?t have to look like she was listening to the speeches and not staring at Han and Bria. The musicians started to play and Drew could see Leia needed something to take her mind off what was going on around her. He stood and extended his hand to her. ?Dance with me please?? He smiled.

?I think that is just what I need.? Leia agreed and stood. He took her onto the floor. Many people in the room knew nothing regarding Leia and Drew?s past. The whispering caught Han?s attention and he saw them out on the floor. Han needed to know just a little more. Han saw just the person who could answer his questions.

Carlist Reikaan turned to face Han, he knew sooner or later Han would find him and asks about Leia and Drew. ?Admiral.?

?General Solo.? Reikaan turned back towards the dance floor. Again he spoke to Han, but his eyes fell on his nephew and the Prince

14. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    You sure know how to make a depressing story! :_| :_| Does Han actually remember sleeping with Bria, or was he too drunk to remember anything? I hope the latter is the case, because then maybe she is lying... and the baby is a test tube baby or something..... HAN, HAN, HAN! *shakes head*

15. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Interesting twist. Although, it's a depressing story, you have me hooked. I hope you post more soon. ;)

16. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    Ooh, twists upon twists!

Maybe... Bria is lying! Maybe it isn't Han's baby!

YubYub and TG- Protecting fangirls from hormonally gifted fanboys since 2002

17. zsuzsa

zsuzsa Jedi Master star 1

Mar 10, 2003
    Poor Leia such a depressing period of life for a pregnant woman! You like torture her starwarsfan68, don?t you?
    I have to tell you, I?m really admiring her well behavior towards Bria. If I was in Leia?s shoes I have been hooked a big one under her eye in the apartment scene, she was utterly disgusting. (but I?m not a princess anyway) [face_devil]
    Now I have to change my point of view about Drew, it seems he is a nice guy.
    I?m just not understand our beloved Corellian (with his famous big mouth and ego), why he isn?t tell Bria:
    ?Why aren?t you go to the HELL?? ?[face_plain]

More soon please!

Zs.

18. PadmeSolo00

PadmeSolo00 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 15, 2003
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! FIX IT FIX IT! Pleeaasseeeeee! *gives puppy dog eyes*

NO Bad Breia! TIS EVIL! she's lying, it's not han's baby. im sure of it. or she bribed the doctor. I would't put either past her. Or she and han never slept together, and she's lying about that too.

Now Im mad at Han, he better fix this with Leia, I don't want to hate him.

anthor postie soon please?

19. starwarsfan68

May 25, 2003
    Thanks to all the new and still hanging on readers. I hate Bria too. But well we know how off Han can be when he is drunk. I assure you Bria's child is Han's too. Sorry to disapoint. Han was a bad depressed boy. As for Leia keeping her cool with Bria well she is Leia a senator and Princess. She has a rep to protect as well as a child on the way, she is just doing what she was raised to do.

I hope my confessions won't stop you from reading. Will post more soon. Thanks again to Daughter of Yub-yub and Solo-Fan for beta. They have a bit more work again, since they are so helpful and quick to respond. Starwarsfan68

20. A-Windsor

Apr 22, 2003
    :( they're supposed to get back together

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

21. Solo_Fan

Feb 3, 2003
    I'm still reading, but that is just depressing news that Han actually is the father of Bria's baby. You should maybe send him to AA for help so this will never happen again. I know it is not polite to wish for someone's demise, but that is currently how I feel about Bria. I can feel no sympathy for her whatsoever.

22. little_Skywalker

little_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 21, 2002
    I was about to cry when I first read the first post but something made me contuine reading.

evil bria! poor Leia! poor han!

HAN AND LEIA FOREVER!

23. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    That is depressing news about Han being the father, but I'll keep reading anyway. I want to see where you take this. ;)

24. PadmeSolo00

PadmeSolo00 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 15, 2003
    I was this close to calling it quits, but, my couristy has got the better of me, I want to see the look on han's face when he realizes Leia is pregnant. and i can't wait to see bria's demise... *shifty eyes* DEATH TO BRIA! muahhahahhaha klavin!

Up!

25. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    starwarsfan68 :eek: NOOOOO! Han can't be that bad of a drunk!!! Maybe she spiked his drink and put some drug in that he had to obey her! *hopeful look* Otherwise, Han is really getting me mad, and I LOVE my Corellian! In this story, I may have to wish that evil things befall him! [face_devil]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.