main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Truth Be Told An AU Post ROTJ H/L and a few others

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by starwarsfan68, Sep 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    Aww nuts. Well, it was a good theory while it lasted. :p

You're welcome, incidently.

Can I shoot Bria? Can I? Can I?

What is with H/L writers and torturing them? :p

YubYub and TG- Protecting fangirls from hormonally gifted fanboys since 2002

2. starwarsfan68

starwarsfan68 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2003
    You all have my premission when the story is over to excute Bria. She only gets worse. You will see soon.

3. jedi-lelila

jedi-lelila Jedi Master star 3

Jun 14, 2003
    I want to shoot her too!!!! [face_devil] [face_devil]

Sorry I' was lurking but that's a great story you're writing starwarsfan68! :)

4. starwarsfan68

May 25, 2003
    Ok here is the next part..

It has been three month since the night of the banquet. Han and Bria left the next morning. And in that time, Leia entersthe last 2 months of her pregnancy. It also becomes quite clear to everyone around her that she was indeed pregnant. She never never makes public who the father is, but rumors fly. Most lean towards Drew, while a few held onto the theory that Han fathered her child.

Over the three months, Leia and Drew attend most of functions together. Their relationship grows into love. Both confess their love for one and other. As in nights before, Leia sits in her living room waiting to attend just such an occasion. But tonight will be different. It is the five-year anniversary of the battle of Yavin IV. President Mothma is hosting a banquet for the heroes of that battle. Leia and Luke are to attend, along with Han, if he shows up. He has yet to acknowledge his invitation. Lando is also a welcomed guest. The three heroes are to sit at a table with Leia and Drew. She isn't looking forward to that at all.

As Leia sits waiting, Luke speaks to her through the Force. [Good evening, Sister.]

And of course she answers. [Hello to you too. Are you ready for this?]

[You know this isn?t my favorite thing.]

[I know.]

[I?I just looked out my window. He?s here.]

[Somehow, I knew he would find out about the baby tonight. I have accepted that.]

[I can see him and Chewie?wait oh and her too.]

[You didn?t think she would actually miss this chance to rub her pregnancy in our faces, did you?]

[No, I suppose you are right. What do you think he?ll say?]

[I can?t guess. I won?t blame him if he is mad. I have to go, Drew is here.]

[I?ll see you there. I?m picking up Winter as requested.]

[Thank you for that.]

[It makes it easier on me too. See you later.] Luke is gone, as Leia opens the door for Drew.

?Good evening handsome.? She greets him with a kiss.

?You don?t look half bad yourself. I love that color on you.? Leia smiles and smooths the burgundy dress over her swollen belly. He hugs her.

?Thanks. Ready to go?? She says, trying to get the evening over with.

?What?s the hurry? The banquet isn?t starting for another ½ time part Let?s take it easy for a minute.? He leads her back into her apartment. They sit together on the couch. Leia can sense his nervousness. It is something that she has never felt from him before on nights like this. Was it seeing Han again now that he and Leia were a couple? Was he nervous for her because Han would see her pregnancy? It was definitely something.?
    ?Drew?? She asks seeing, him looking slightly worried.

?Lee you know how much I love you, don?t you?? He stammers out.

?And I love you, but what?? She says, taking one of his hands into hers.

?A lot of people feel this is my child.? He says, placing his free hand on her belly.

?Let?s make it official. Marry me, give her my name,? He asks in a nervous voice.

?Oh, Drew.? She hugs him. ?I?can?t.?

?Can?t?? He asks, shocked. It never occured to him that she would say no.

?I can?t give her your name, it isn't right. I?d feel funny about it,? She admits.

?But you will marry me, before she is born then?? He asks hopefully.

?I can?t, not before. I?just can?t. I am not saying no, altogether. Just to say that you need to ask me again at another time. You will know when it's right,? she says, patting the hand she is holding. Then she leans over the best she can to kiss him lightly on the lips.

?Well at least you aren?t saying no. I wondered what you?d think of this,? he admits, feeling better that she hasn?t actually turned him down, just put it off for a while.

?Just wait please. Don?t give up on me. I?was going to ask you something. I may not look like I did years ago, but well?.will you think about staying the night tonight??
    They haven?t made their new relationship a sexual one yet, but tonight Leia feels ready.

?I?d love to. You still look lo

5. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    Has Han's brain been damaged by the carbon freezing? Why oh why is he staying with Bria???? Even if it is his kid, he does not have to stay with HER!!!! :mad:
    *slaps Han upside the head with a baseball bat*

6. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
    Great post.

Grr! I so desperately want to hate Drew, but the only thing he's done wrong is not be Han!

Bria on the other hand... what kind of drug has she slipped Han?

7. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Nice post :)

Now let's hope Han wakes up, dumps Bria and gets back with Leia.

8. A-Windsor

A-Windsor Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2003
    Hate Bria....
    Not a real Drew fan...
    YES! Han! Yes she is yours!!! And you should do whatever you can to break it off with Bria and sweep Leia back from Drew! Now!!! And when your son (if he is yours, which I'm guessing he is) is born you should steal him and raise him as your daughter's younger (by like, a month) brother!!!!! You HAVE to! It's the RIGHT thing to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sigh* WONDERFUL post!!!!

A. Windsor

9. DarthMasan

DarthMasan Jedi Master star 3

Sep 20, 2002
    AHH whyyy?? darn! SW68 you said we can all shoot Bria AFTERWARDS, why not NOW?? [face_plead]
    I didnt post for like 6 posts cause I was getting depressed! ahh please, shine some light on Han and Leia! :_|
    *hopes you quiken up this fic and shine some light on H/L*
    :D ;)
    DM

10. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    I finally found this again! :D :D :D

I'm so happy you made this a full fic. :)

I hope Leia gets her lightsaber and leaves it on Bria's sofa one day activated and tells her to take a seat. [face_devil]

Drew seems like a good guy though, but he's no Han. :)

11. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Good post! I hope Leia eventually gets some personal revenge on Bria for ruining her life with Han. Han and Leia belong together!!!

12. starwarsfan68

May 25, 2003
    I added the next part hope you like it.

?I miss you too. I have to know. Is she mine?? He asks, already knowing the answer in his heart.

?Yes.? Leia knew there was no need to lie to him.

?I had a feeling, when I saw you tonight. You wouldn?t confirm how long you had left I just knew.? In a way he was relieved to have this with her, even though he couldn?t have a life with her. ?Our honeymoon??

?Yeah. I..I knew almost at once. I didn?t tell you then, because I didn?t want to be wrong. So I waited until I could see Grace.? She confessed. ?That couldn?t happened until after the whole thing with Bria.?

?I?understand.? He didn?t really, but he needed time to think that through. He needed more answers. ?Does he make you happy??

?Drew??

?Yeah.?

?Yes.?

?Are you two getting married?? he wanted to know if this man would be helping raise his daughter.

?He?s asked.? She felt it was best to tell him everything. ?I told him I wasn?t ready for that yet. I want to wait until..after.?

?After??

?After she is born. I?wasn?t planning to name you as father on her certificate. I was leaving it blank. All who matter know who her father is anyway.?

?I see.? No he didn?t. But he was trying to keep his anger in check. ?I wanted a little girl with you, first. Another little you.? He confided.

?She will still be your first Han, by 4 weeks.?

?Yeah.? Just then the baby kicked again. ?Was that??

?Go ahead. She?ll do it again. She has been all night.?

?I?she never lets me in on anything.?

?How long are you here for??

?I leave tomorrow night.?

?Come by my office in the morning then. I have a picture of her there.?

?Luke told me. Thank you Leia. I need to be back here. I want to transfer.?

?If that?s what you want. I love him Han. Very much.?

?I can see that. I wont put the rush on the transfer this time. If she comes before I get back, you?ll call me??

?Of course. Han, Drew understands what was between us. He is open minded, but human too.?

?I won?t make it hard on either of you. I see he loves you too.?

?Yes. I still have a very special place in my heart for you Han. You will always be there.?

?Congratulations then Sweetheart.? He kisses her forehead as he did so long ago, and leaves the banquet. Han does, however, shake Drew?s hand and congratulates him on his way out.
    Drew walks over to Leia. ?You ok??

?No spark.? Drew looks at her rather stunned.

?Excuse me??

?When he used to kiss me, even like that, I felt a shock, like a spark. It?s gone. Unless it?s you.? She smiles and he understands her hint.

?Then I?d say we are ready to leave.? Leia nods and they leave.

Outside her door they find someone they never expected to find?Bria.
    ?Can I help you?? Leia asks as she opens the door and Drew walks in ahead of her, to show Bria that he isn?t planning to leave anytime soon.

?Yes, alone.? She answers glaring at Drew.

?Drew, honey, why don?t you get us all a drink please.? She hints and he heads into the kitchen where he can still hear everything. ?What can I do for you tonight??

?I am guessing from you size and the way you answered my questions that you are carrying Han?s child as well.?

?Yes.? Leia wasn?t going to lie. She was however scanning the room for her lightsaber, just incase.

?I hope you realize that I won?t be giving him up.?

?I am not asking you too. I have a life that is just fine without him. Our daughter will have plenty of people who love her.?

?But NOT her father.?

?No, it doesn?t seem to be working out that way.?

?And it won?t. He will not be told. I am sure Han believe me all this time when I told him I had heard rumors that you and Reikaan were sleeping around.?

?I hate to disillusion you Bria, but Han isn?t stupid. He will figure it out when she comes before your son, not after.?

?We are days away, how will he ever know.?

?You told him you heard rumors about Drew and I. I am sure these rumors will get there to

13. A-Windsor

Apr 22, 2003
    *looks at you in shock*

THE SPARK! It can't be gone!!! It's just NOT right!!!!!

Bria's a witch with a capital B!!!!!!!!

GRRRR

Make the spark come back! Make the spark come BACK!!!!!

A. Windsor

14. zsuzsa

zsuzsa Jedi Master star 1

Mar 10, 2003
    Our Lady hero really has her style, no wonder she is a PRINCESS.

OK, you said we could execute this Bria girl. I?m sure we all would make a nice, huge firing squad. [face_devil]

More soon I can?t hold the fire too long.

Zs.

15. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    This story is soooo sad! :_| :_| :_|

16. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    I must agree with A-Windsor, THE SPARK CANNOT BE GONE!!!!! That is just one of the most depressing thoughts ever. If it doesn't come back, I'm going to be one unhappy camper. :(

17. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
    :( Poor Han and Leia! :_|

18. DarthMasan

DarthMasan Jedi Master star 3

Sep 20, 2002
    :_| :_| :_| :_|
    THE SPÄRK IS GONE!!!??? NOOOOOO!!!!

*passes out*

DM

19. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    Upping this story and giving starwarsfan68 some matches to rekindle the spark....

20. starwarsfan68

May 25, 2003
    OK. This is the final part.

Han?s transfer came through in less than a month. Leia finds out from Admiral Reikaan that Han is back with Bria on Courscant. But Leia didn?t worry about it. Han knew the truth about her pregnancy.

Leia and Drew headed for the medi-center for a check-up. As they did they passed Han and Bria in the hall. They greeted each other politely. Han could see what just a month had done to Leia?s figure. Leia could sense fear in Bria. They all seemed to be walking towards the same place. Leia turned to Han and Bria and decided to ask, ?Where are you two heading today?? In as cheery a voice she could muster.

?Medi-center, her first exam since returning," replied Han.

?So are we,? Drew answers. ?It?s my turn to take her.?

?I have to go every week now,? Leia adds.

?Then everything is going ok?? Han asks not hiding the concern in his voice.

?Oh, yes. It?s normal to go every week. How are things with you Bria??

?Better,? Han answers for her. ?She wasn?t doing anything she was told to before, but I have taken care of that.? Han gives Leia and Drew a look of thanks. Leia smiles.

They enter the medi-center and are greeted by Dr. Oran. ?Welcome back, General and Mrs. Solo. I will be with you shortly. Leia you are first.? Drew steps aside and allows Grace and Leia to walk by. ?Your turn today Drew??

?Yes,? Drew answers as he closes the door almost the whole way. He knew that Leia would like Han to hear, but would never ask. He understood and agreed with her on this. Leia climbs the steps to the table and lies back. Grace takes the monitor out and checks the baby?s heartbeat.

?Sounds good and strong as usual. Let?s measure you.? She does. ?Right on track. 40 days left.?

Meanwhile, out in the hall, Bria looks at Han to see if he was listening. He is, but to Bria it looks like he is reading the paperwork a nurse asked him to fill out.

Back in the exam room, Grace ask of Leia, ?Have you felt any changes? She hasn?t dropped yet. She does feel head down, and that is right on time.?

?I have felt some of those false contractions you mentioned, but that?s it.?

?That?s fine. Now, today we were going to discuss who will be with you during labor.?

?Drew and Luke.?

?Ok. Now about pain management.?

?Luke has been working with me on a Jedi trance. It has worked during the few false contractions I have had. If I can?t control it on my own, Luke can help me. That?s his job.?

?And Drew??

?I get to hold hands and rub her back,? he answers, rather quietly, the guilt over taking that experience from Han coming to the surface. Leia squeezes his hand to reassure him, that she understands his fears.

?I guess we are all set this week. Next week we will scan her again, just to make sure everything is right on track. Who will be with you next week??

?Not sure yet.?

?Can you bring Luke? I?d like to talk about this trance with him??

?Of course. I?ll call him today and make sure he can come.? Leia gets up off the table and walks out with Drew. Grace calls Bria in.

?General Solo, I plan to give her a pelvic, so if you don?t want to come in, feel free to stay out here.?

?I?ll be in shortly. I plan to watch her more closely. That is half the reason we came back here.?

?I understand. We spoke before. I?ll let you know when that is over then.? She returns to the room.

Han turns to Leia. Drew looks at her and says, ?Lee, I?ll meet you back at the office. I will have the meeting notes ready for you.?

?Thanks Drew.? He leaves Leia and Han alone. ?How have you been really, Han??

?Angry.?

?At me?? she asks, understanding he had every right to be mad.

?At times yes. After I had time to think it over I realized what you took away from me.?

?I?come by my apartment tonight. I have something for you.?

?I?ll try. Will Drew be there?? He questions, wondering out loud if Drew lives with her.

?NO. He and Winter are going to a dinner meeting. I will be alone tonight.?

?I?ll be there at 1800. Do you regret not telli

21. starwarsfan68

May 25, 2003
    THANK YOU to my beta's Daughter of yubyub and Solo_fan. Your imput was valuable and appreciated.

To those who have read after they realized that this wasn't going to have the ending they hoped thanks for sticking around.

Greatone and Darthmasan Sorry you didn't like the end. No spark

Jedi-lelila Now feel free to shoot Bria now.

HanSolo29 Sorry Han woke up too late.

A-Windsor, Sara-kenobi and zsuzsa thans for reading.

Starwarsfan68

I say again that I really don't like reading these and it was odd to write one. Ones that split Han and Leia that is. But well I had more than one person read it so I guess it was worth the time I took. If I write again I hope you will at least give it a look.

22. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
    Great fic. The fact that it's not the ending I wanted is irrelevant to the quality.

23. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Well, at least Bria is finally out of the picture. Although, Han and Leia aren't married, it's still good to see them still seeing each other and that they are happy.

Great story! :)

24. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    Ah well. At least Bria took off. And Han got to be daddy to both kids. Nice story!

25. A-Windsor

Apr 22, 2003
    What everyone else said, at least they don't hate each other... still, the two of them together would've been better....

Great writing though!!!!

A. Windsor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.