main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends The Truth Shall Set You Free (Obi-Qui AU) Author's note 8/7/08! Thank You!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jedidas3, Apr 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedidas3

jedidas3 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 25, 2007
    Chapter 14

Master Letni walked through the corridor towards his quarters, occasionally glancing back over his shoulder to make sure that he was not being followed. He smiled inwardly as a sense of satisfaction swept over him. He had finally rid himself of the one person who could have ultimately destroyed him. Of course, the Council would not see it his way, but in Letni?s eyes, they were fools.

The healer recalled that how during a routine physical, Letni had been astonished to discover that a young initiate?s midichlorian level was unusually high, surpassing that of most masters. Further research indicated that the boy?s count had steadily increased over the last several years, indicating that one day Obi-Wan Kenobi?s power in the Force could possibly rival that of Master Yoda.

Letni had brought this matter to the attention of his friend, Master Elad. It wasn?t long after this that Elad had decided to take Obi-Wan Kenobi as his padawan. The healer had been surprised by his friend?s sudden interest in the child but did not question the Master?s judgment. Once Elad had explained the danger that Obi-Wan could be to the very existence of the Jedi, Letni agreed to help slowly destroy the youth until he no longer wanted to be or could be a Jedi.

It was later discovered by the healer that there were several other parties interested in the young Kenobi, including some other masters in the Jedi Order. Elad and Letni had been encouraged by these others to make sure that Obi-Wan?s desire to be a knight was crushed.

The boy?s spirit had proven difficult to break, but it did not take as long as Letni would have figured. The drug regimen that he had mentioned to the Council, aided greatly in breaking the padawan. Obi-Wan had gotten to the point where he was easily controlled by the drugs as well by the fear that he constantly lived in.

~I have to hand it to Padawan Kenobi. He lasted a lot longer than I thought he would before he finally took his own life.~

A soft chuckle escaped the healer as he rounded the corner. He abruptly stopped short of the entrance to his quarters when he saw the looming figure of Qui-Gon Jinn.

?Do you care to share what you find so amusing, Master Letni?? the Jedi master inquired.

?What are you doing here?? Letni attempted to push his way past Qui-Gon and enter his quarters.

?Waiting for you, of course,? Qui-Gon said as he moved to block the door. He refused to allow the healer to avoid the truth any longer. ?I told you that we were not finished. Now, I will ask you one more time, where is Obi-Wan Kenobi??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

?I?m sure I saw someone come out of that room,? Bant exclaimed, trying to hide the exasperation that she felt towards her friend.

?That?s crazy, Bant. Why would anybody be in that room? I mean, a master was killed in that room. Who would want to go in there?? Garen knew that there was no use arguing with Bant when she had her mind set on something.

Convinced that she had seen someone leaving Master Elad?s and Obi-Wan?s former quarters, she had quickly found Garen and forced him to come with her to investigate.

?I don?t know who would want to go in there,? Bant replied. ?I just caught a glimpse of a robe as I got off the lift. Maybe it was Obi. Maybe he just needed a place to hide and think. You know how he gets.?

Garen nodded as he recalled the times that Obi-Wan sought after peace and tranquility, but very seldom was able to obtain them. ?I know. But still, if we get caught in there??

?We won?t get caught. Now come on.? Bant pulled Garen by the sleeve to hurry him along.

Garen reluctantly followed his friend until they were standing outside the door. ?Bant, are you sure about this??

?No, but at least we can rule it out as a possibility. Now, open the door.?

?Me? Why me?? Garen asked nervously.

?Because you know how to bypass the lock,? Bant replied. ?Why do you think I brought you along??

?I don?t know. Because you didn?t want to be the only one in troub

2. REALbluelightsaber

REALbluelightsaber Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2004
    Ah! Cliffhanger! That was EVIL!!

Great chapter. Qui-Gon better not let Letni out of his sight! I hope Obi-Wan is ok! Can't wait for more!

3. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    He's rescued - alive and then you end it like that! Cruel, cruel, cruel.

The animosity between Letni and Qui-Gon just leaps off the page - it sparks. Wonderful job.

4. ratna

ratna Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 1, 2007
    so it's a conspiracy. of jedi afraid of a padawan's power, no less. i suppose that explains why the abuse went undetected for so long, and why certain council members were out for Obi's blood at the trial.....

if i were Qui-Gon i would be keeping close Force surveillance on Letni in case he tries to harm Obi-Wan with some kind of remote Force suggestion / push or something.

again, AU or no AU, please don't kill Obi-Wan.

please?

5. dimyavie

dimyavie Jedi Master star 1

May 3, 2006
    Awesome post, as usual! I'm worried for poor Obi-Wan. Hopefully Qui-Gon will be able to help him! Thanks for the update! :)

6. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    Loved the way this is turning out. My heart goes out to poor Obi who has endured more than most. I'm glad to see that Qui is hot to keep Letni from getting away. Darn healer who is not worthy of the name.

Great job. Please don't kill Obi. He needs a break right about now.

7. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    Agree with Diane, the Healer doesn't deserve his name. That's not the way for any Healer to behave. Man, I hope he meets the end of Qui-Gon's lightsaber.

Poor Obi, hope he doesn't die! He's been through so much, he just needs to heal with the one who was truly meant to be his Master. [face_love]

8. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004

I am on the edge of my seat.:eek:

My Obi-Wan is on the brink of death, and Letni is still planning something.
    Don't let him out of your sight Qui-Gon.

Your writing has tension, and is exciting.=D=

Excellent post.

9. Master_Noi

Master_Noi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 8, 2004
    Just caught up on this. Wow, what are you doing to my poor Obi-Wan? At least he has Qui-Gon, Bant, Garen, and I am believing more and more that Nathe is on his side.

Elad and Letni seem like they were quite an awful team. I hope Qui-Gon stays glued to Letni.

Please say Obi-Wan is going to be okay.

10. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Bant quickly turned on the lights to reveal the battered and bloodied body of Obi-Wan Kenobi.

?Obi!? Bant cried as she ran to his side. As she reached to check his pulse, she couldn?t help but notice a knife lying by his hand. ?Oh Obi, what have you done??

They have to discover it wasn't self inflicted. :(

?No, Master Jinn. I learned it from?someone,? Garen sheepishly replied.

Jedi deal with bad guys all the time, not a bad trick to know. ;)

11. Sionnach-Airgid

Sionnach-Airgid Jedi Youngling

Jul 20, 2005
    [face_praying] [face_praying] [face_praying]
    Begs the Force to help Obi pull through.

. . . And now for the comments :D

The healer recalled that how during a routine physical, Letni had been astonished to discover that a young initiate?s midichlorian level was unusually high, surpassing that of most masters. Further research indicated that the boy?s count had steadily increased over the last several years, indicating that one day Obi-Wan Kenobi?s power in the Force could possibly rival that of Master Yoda.
    I always knew Obi was a special Jedi and I've always felt that he was much stronger in the Force than anyone really knew! [face_love] Btw, have I mentioned that I'm a proud member of the "Obi-Wan Kenobi is the true Chosen One Fan Club"? I don't know if that actually exists, but I'm thinkng of starting one . . . :D

One wonders if Obi will be able to regain all that Force potential? [face_thinking] I certainly hope so!

It was later discovered by the healer that there were several other parties interested in the young Kenobi, including some other masters in the Jedi Order. Elad and Letni had been encouraged by these others to make sure that Obi-Wan?s desire to be a knight was crushed.
    :mad: How awful that, in an Order meant to bring peace and light into the galaxy, those who should be mentoring and encouraging the next generation choose to destroy it instead in their fear of someone surpassing them. [face_beatup] [face_beatup] [face_beatup] <- for all those cruel masters, particularly Elad and Letni.

He abruptly stopped short of the entrance to his quarters when he saw the looming figure of Qui-Gon Jinn. [face_dancing] Plays superhero music Boy, never thought I would say that about Qui! :p I'm glad he's finally caught slippery Master Letni.

?I don?t know who would want to go in there,? Bant replied. ?I just caught a glimpse of a robe as I got off the lift. Maybe it was Obi. Maybe he just needed a place to hide and think. You know how he gets.?
    Awww! I love how Bant is so concerned about Obi and I'm so glad he has two good friends in Bant and Garen who will risk getting in trouble just to make sure he's okay. At least some people in the temple know what it means to be Jedi! [face_love]

?Me? Why me?? Garen asked nervously.

?Because you know how to bypass the lock,? Bant replied. ?Why do you think I brought you along??

?I don?t know. Because you didn?t want to be the only one in trouble for breaking and entering into a dead master?s quarters??
    [face_laugh] Loved this part! A very nice, albeit temporary, comic relief! Well done!=D=

?For the simple reason that I don?t trust you.?Very wise of you Qui!

?No, there was a knife by his hand. We thought that maybe he?maybe he tried to kill himself.?

Nathe studied the bruises on Obi-Wan?s face and then looked at the entrance of the knife wound. ?I?m not sure, but I don?t think so.?

Finally, a Healer whose all about healing! I'm glad to see that Master Nathe could tell something suspicious was up. Very smart of him to observe the angle of the entry! [face_peace]

He entered the lift and turned his focus back to Obi-Wan. The young padawan was too close to the brink of death for Nathe to be caught up in the personal war that Qui-Gon and Letni seemed to be embroiled in. His job was to save Obi-Wan?s life and that was what he intended to do.
    You go, Master Nathe! Save Obi! And I'll make you my special chocolate cappuccino cheesecake!

The Jedi master felt his heart sink as he looked upon the face of the healer. He could tell that whatever Nathe had to say, would not be good news. Qui-Gon braced himself as the healer approached him and began to speak. [face_worried] [color=indi

12. padawan_learner86

padawan_learner86 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 23, 2005
    Insert Qui-Gon to the rescue! ;)
    This life & death experience is just bound to bring the master/padawan duo closer together.
    Though still a bit sceptic about someone that evil, but not a Sith Lord hiding under Yoda's nose...lol, unless you argue that the Dark Side clouds everything. [face_dancing]
    Now, on to the conclusion, eh? ;)

13. jedidas3

Apr 25, 2007
    REALbluelightsaber: Thanks for reading. The next part is almost ready and will be up soon!

Valairy_Scot: There is definitely not any love loss between Letni and Qui-Gon. Thank you for reading. It truly means so much to me!

ratna: Don't worry. I don't think I could ever kill poor Obi--at least not in this story! ;)

dimyavie: Thank you! :)

dianethx: Thank you, Master! [face_blush] I'm so blessed to have you as a master. I know I sound like a broken record, but you'll never know how much I appreciate all you do for me.

Layren: Poor Obi, hope he doesn't die! He's been through so much, he just needs to heal with the one who was truly meant to be his Master.

Well said! Thank you for reading!

Gkilkenny: Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement. You shouldn't have to wait too much longer for the next post.

Master_Noi: I'm always glad to have a new reader. :D Thanks so much for taking the time to read and post.

Healer_Leona: Once again, I'm so honored that you are reading my story. Thank you for your continued support.

Sionnach-Airgid: Btw, have I mentioned that I'm a proud member of the "Obi-Wan Kenobi is the true Chosen One Fan Club"? I don't know if that actually exists, but I'm thinkng of starting one . . .

I would like definitely like to be a member of this club! ;)

You go, Master Nathe! Save Obi! And I'll make you my special chocolate cappuccino cheesecake!

If I allow him to save Obi, would you make me one of those cheesecakes?=P~

Thanks so much for reading! I truly enjoyed your post!

padawan_learner86: It's good to hear from you again! Thank you so much for reading!

14. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    Sorry, I'm late. This was antoher engrossing chapter. I really liked the revelation of why Letni and Elad were doing this to Obi-Wan, but still wonder how they kept it under wraps.

This story appears to be heading toward a conclusion. We may not see Obi healed, but I have a feeling that he will end up as Qui-Gon's apprentice and on the road to being a Jedi.

Question, though? Will Obi-Wan's midi-chlorians be restored?

did I read it right? Other members of the council knew what Elad and Letni were doing? Does the conspiracy goes to the top?

15. JediKaren

JediKaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 26, 2007
    ack!
    *falls over and twitches impatiently*
    hurry up with the next chapter!!!!!!

16. Nienna_Narmolanya

Nienna_Narmolanya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    Oh, WOW! :eek: I can't believe I missed this!!

I love stories like this! Qui/Obi hurt/comfort, suspense, lives threatened! Makes me sound kind of morbid, doesn't it. :p I found this story about 2 hours ago, and I've been glued to the screen since. It's that good. Obi-Wan CANNOT die! (Sorry, just had to make that clear.) :p

Please update soon! I have to know what happens! [face_praying]

17. jedidas3

Apr 25, 2007
    brodiew: I'm always glad to hear from you! :) Don't worry, some of your questions will be answered soon.

JediKaren: Next post is coming up! Thank you for reading.

Nienna_Narmolanya:I'm so glad that you found this story and read it. I am always honored when I get a new reader! I appreciate your kind words--they really mean a lot. The next post is coming up!

Thanks to everyone who continues to read and enjoy this story. Here is the next post. I hope that you enjoy it!

Part 15

All eyes were fixed on Master Healer Nathe as he approached the small group. Qui-Gon tamped down his feeling of dread as he moved towards the healer. He was prepared to ask the question that had yet to be asked for fear of the answer they would receive.

?How is Obi-Wan?? the master inquired.

?As you know, he received a knife wound to the chest. The knife punctured a lung and nicked an artery. That?s why Padawan Muln had a difficult time controlling the bleeding. However, the bleeding is under control and his lung is being repaired as we speak. We are having trouble stabilizing his vitals, but as soon as his lab results return, we should be able to remedy that problem.?

The Master Healer methodically delivered his summation, calling upon his years of experience and the Force to help maintain an emotional detachment from the patient. He did not want to allow his emotions to interfere with the treatment of the padawan. Nathe was thankful for the ability to push aside his feelings as he observed the mixed reactions of the individuals in the small waiting area.

The Jedi master standing before him radiated elements of concern and frustration while the two padawans were simply afraid for their friend. Healer Letni wore a mask of indifference. He exuded a false sense of assurance that hid something more sinister. As he gaze lingered on his colleague, Nathe was brought out of his reverie by Qui-Gon?s worried voice.

?Lab results? What exactly are you looking for??

?I need to know if there is something else in his system beside the Sematex,? the healer explained.

?Such as?? Qui-Gon asked.

Nathe discreetly averted his eyes towards Letni for a brief second and then returned his focus to Qui-Gon Jinn. ?I?I?m not sure yet. When I was initially treating Obi-Wan, the Force would not allow me to administer anything to Padawan Kenobi. I had no choice but to obey the will of the Force. However, Master Jinn, I assure you that as soon as I know something, I will contact you. But for now, Padawan Kenobi is holding his own. If you will excuse me, I need to get back to my patient.?

Nodding his silent approval, Qui-Gon watched the healer until he was out of sight. The Jedi master?s eyes hardened into an icy glare as he traced the invisible path Nathe?s eyes had taken toward Master Letni. Qui-Gon saw the healer sitting passively on the couch. His face expressed concern, but the Jedi knew that Letni?s concern was not for Obi-Wan.

The awkward silence in the room was broken by Bant?s wavering voice. Fatigue and sorrow were evident as she spoke. ?Does this mean that Obi-Wan is going to be all right??

Gently smiling at the Mon Calamarian, Qui-Gon quietly reassured her. ?I think he will, especially with friends like you and Garen to help him.?

Placing a large, calloused hand on each of the padawan?s shoulders, Qui-Gon guided them towards the exit. ?You both have had a difficult day. Return to your quarters and speak with your masters. Allow them to help you find your center and release your fears and worries to the Force. I?m sure that tomorrow will bring better news.?

Garen began to protest, but was quickly silenced by the Jedi master?s expression that indicated that there would be no argument. ?I promise to call you when I know more. Now go.?

Qui-Gon watched Bant and Garen as they respectfully bowed to the Jedi master and then obediently made their way to their quarters. They walked together but said nothing as they each replayed the day?

18. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    Brilliant update.=D= =D=

The healer?s outburst and subsequent Force push left the Master Healer feeling dazed. He found that he had difficulty focusing on Letni as he struggled to his feet. ?What?what are you talking about? He?s just a boy!?

?No! You don?t know what he had the capability of doing! You all are fools!? Taking opportunity of Nathe?s momentary confusion, he ran from the waiting area. His journey was interrupted as he nearly plowed into the imposing of figure of Master Windu.

?Going somewhere, Master Letni??

Thank the force Mace was there to stop Letni,from escaping.
    What does Letni think Obi-Wan is [face_shame_on_you]

19. dimyavie

dimyavie Jedi Master star 1

May 3, 2006
    Awesome update! It was awesome, as usual! Thanks the PM too. :)

20. Sionnach-Airgid

Sionnach-Airgid Jedi Youngling

Jul 20, 2005
    :eek:
    Stop Master Letni, Mace! Don't let him get away!

And way to go, Master Nathe![face_dancing]
    Uses the Force to send one chocolate cappaccino cheesecake to Master Nathe and . . . one to jedidas3 for letting Master Nathe help Obi pull through. :D Please enjoy! [face_coffee] <- adds a cup of caff to go with the cheesecake.

Nathe carefully studied the features of the padawan. He was taken back by the vulnerability that was evident in the unconscious form of Obi-Wan Kenobi. Bruises marred an otherwise boyishly charming countenance, projecting a weariness that cried for relief. The healer could not believe how he was allowing this young man to affect him. He had been ready to condemn the padawan to death without fully understanding the circumstances that Obi-Wan faced.

I just knew Master Nathe would come around to see just how special and wonderful Obi is! [face_love]

For some reason that the padawan couldn?t explain, he wanted Qui-Gon to know that he didn?t try and take his own life. Obi-Wan didn?t really know if it mattered or not, but he felt as if he owed the Jedi something and the padawan was taught that one way or another, he had to pay his debts
    Poor Obi! To believe that everything requires payment of somesort. It was very sweet how he wanted to see Qui first!

Satisfied, Qui-Gon left the two healers alone as he hurried towards Obi-Wan?s room. He could have sworn that his heart skipped a beat when Nathe had told him that the youth had specifically asked for him.
    Awww! Loved this part! [face_love]

The Master Healer could not longer contain his disappointment and anger. He knew as a Jedi, he should release these warring emotions to the Force, but at the moment, he felt the Letni should be the recipient of his wrath. ?I do. Force help me, I know exactly what I am saying. You?re supposed to be a healer! You took an oath to help people and yet you?ve managed to bring nothing but pain to Padawan Kenobi!?
    [face_dancing] You go, Master Nathe! Tell Letni what a scumbag he is! But, I'm worried now that you'll have to watch your back as well if Letni escapes from Mace . . . [face_worried]

Great update, jedidas3! Thank you for letting Obi pull through and I'm looking forward to the next post!

=D= =D= =D=

EDIT:
    jedidas3 wrote: I would like definitely like to be a member of this club!
    You're in! [:D]

21. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Obi-Wan shook his head as he continued to try and speak. Through sheer determination, the teen finally mouthed the word, ?Qui-Gon.?

?You wish to speak with Master Jinn?? the healer clarified.

?Yes?please,? came the hoarse response.

?I will tell him that you need to speak with him. Now, you must rest before??

?NO!? Obi-Wan?s voice was but a whisper, but there no mistaking the urgency with which he spoke. ?Please?now.?

Nathe watched as the heart monitor began to increase as Obi-Wan became agitated. ?All right,? the healer consented. ?I will go and get him, but you must calm down. Do you understand me??

The healer accepted the slight nod as an affirmation to his request. He was amazed to watch the youth calm himself without the use of the Force. It was evident that Obi-Wan had years of experience doing things without the Force. ?That?s it. Now, you rest and I will return shortly with Master Jinn.?

The Master Healer left the apprentice alone. The only thing that interrupted the silence of the room was the sound of the monitors. Obi-Wan fought the sleep that he desperately needed in order to talk with the Jedi master.

For some reason that the padawan couldn?t explain, he wanted Qui-Gon to know that he didn?t try and take his own life. Obi-Wan didn?t really know if it mattered or not, but he felt as if he owed the Jedi something and the padawan was taught that one way or another, he had to pay his debts.

Aw, that's our Obi. Can't wait to see Obi and Qui talk.

Can't wait to hear Mace and Letni talk, too. <rubs hands gleefully>

I absolutely [face_love] this story.

22. Master_Noi

Master_Noi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 8, 2004
    Letni is in so much trouble. He's been denying what he's done to Obi-Wan and managed to get some to believe him, but now -- attacking a fellow healer and trying to run away. He's acting very guilty. I am so glad Mace was the one he ran into. I am sure Mace will have something to say. And when Qui-Gon talks to Obi-Wan and finds out from Obi-Wan's own words that Letni stabbed him, Qui-Gon will be even more persistant in pursuing the matter. :D

One thing I am worried about is that Letni's supporters on the Council and elsewhere will help him. Or the even scarier thought is that they may try to seek revenge by hurting Garen and Bant since they are the ones who found and helped Obi-Wan.

23. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    Yay!!!!!!! So glad Mace was there to stop him from escaping! The one time I actually end up liking Mace Windu ;) Poor Obi and he asked for Qui-Gon [face_love]awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww [face_love] That's just so sweet and so very glad and hopeful that maybe Obi-Wan is finally going to open up.

=D==D= Well done!

24. REALbluelightsaber

REALbluelightsaber Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2004
    Great chapter!

Satisfied, Qui-Gon left the two healers alone as he hurried towards Obi-Wan?s room. He could have sworn that his heart skipped a beat when Nathe had told him that the youth had specifically asked for him. Maybe the master?s persistence had finally paid off and Obi-Wan would open up to him.

Upon reaching Obi-Wan?s recovery room, Qui-Gon swallowed and gently opened the door. He quietly walked over to Obi-Wan?s bedside and sat down in a nearby chair, waiting for the youth to acknowledge the master?s presence. He would wait forever if he had to, just to hear what the padawan wanted to say.

Aww...Obi-Wan has definitly made his way into Qui-Gon's heart. Of course, the question is how much will Qui-Gon fight it?

?No. I think you are involved,? Nathe stated in a matter-of-fact tone.

Surprisingly calm, Letni faced the Master Healer once again. ?What? Do you know what you?re saying??

The Master Healer could not longer contain his disappointment and anger. He knew as a Jedi, he should release these warring emotions to the Force, but at the moment, he felt the Letni should be the recipient of his wrath. ?I do. Force help me, I know exactly what I am saying. You?re supposed to be a healer! You took an oath to help people and yet you?ve managed to bring nothing but pain to Padawan Kenobi!?

?I don?t know what you?re talking about, Master Nathe.? Letni knew that his own control was now on a precipice, threatening to slip into a void of darkness.

?Then tell me what happened to Padawan Kenobi?s records. Explain to me the lack of genuine concern for??

Letni?s control went plummeting with a vengeance. Hatred and spite were wrapped around every word that he spat at the Master Healer. ?Spare me, Master Nathe. Your newly-found faith in Padawan Kenobi is touching, but let?s not forget that you were ready to condemn him to death just yesterday! Don?t tell me about genuine concern! You know as well as I do that Obi-Wan Kenobi should not be allowed to live!?

?That is the decision of the council!? Nathe countered. ?Not yours! Not mine! You have no right to??

Go Master Nathe!!! [face_dancing]

?No! You don?t know what he had the capability of doing! You all are fools!?

What is he so afraid of? Besides the obvious, I mean. What does he think Obi-Wan is capable of?

?Going somewhere, Master Letni??

Yay! Any confrontation involving Mace is great. I hope he tears into Master Letni

Can't wait for more!

25. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    Oh, oh, Letni's in for it now. Unless, of course, Mace is in on the plot.

Nay...

Great job. Love the way you built up to the cliffie. At least Letni isn't going to get away with it.

Looking forward to more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.