main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Tusken Raiders.

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by fogogrego, Dec 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fogogrego

fogogrego Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2005
    hi im new to the whole costume thing, but tusken raiders have always been very mysterious and i really like them , so i was thinking about make a nice costume of a tusken raider.

now i heard the best about the godzilla mask kits, and somewhere (hopefully) i found places that i can buy parts to make a tusken raider war club.

so my questions are:

are there any tusken raider fan sites, like the 501st for storm troopers, is there a site like that for tusken raiders.

also dose anyone know any helpful sites on making the rest of the costume or places to buy part or poutches or anything to go with or for a tusken raider costume?

any info would be much appriciated.

2. fogogrego

fogogrego Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2005
    dose anyone have any helpful info reguarding tusken raider costume or props?

3. HothGirl

HothGirl Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 23, 2002
    There is a group within the 501st that's for tusken raiders.

If you do a search online it will yield results from others who have made tusken raider costumes.

Myself, I've done a female tusken (including mask) and a complete male costume with mask. I made my own mask for under thirty bucks and I made my own pouches as well.

Depending on what version of the tusken you want, the cloth pieces and pouches are pretty simple to make. There are quite a few variations so that'll hinge on how difficult it is for you.

I know several people on the boards have made both male and females, so they may chim in.

But do a search on google. You'll find plenty of info.

4. tk0084

tk0084 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 21, 2005
    go to studiocreations.com & then follow the projects link until you get to the Tusken Raider Costume page. This site is the best for making a costume & Jeff even sells the skull to make the helmet (I just finished my 1st one).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.