main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA The TV Guide Thread

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by AboutaSith, Jun 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    So-So start to the season but I know it'll get better. They just had to touch base with pretty much everyone.

They need to hire actors from the countries they are from, some of the accents were dreadful.

Please, Please, Please dont make this season about Claire's relationship with flyboy, I couldn't give two hoots about their love life I wanna see the Heroes doing what they do.

2. Cara_Undercover_Jedi

Cara_Undercover_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2006
    YAY!!!!

Premire week is ON![face_dancing]

I'm dying (no pun intended) to see what the Miniature Killer did to Sara in CSI and whether or not Lana's really dead on Smallville. =P~

3. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    I'm looking forward to House being back and Scrubs. Gotta wait till January for 24 & Lost.

4. HanChewie

HanChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2006
    Did anybody watch Family Guy on Sunday? It was so funny. I taped it, too. And on the Starz channel, was a special called Fog City Mavericks. It was about the film makers that are based or from San Francisco. The special was very good and very informational. Alas, I did not tape this one, but I hope soon I will.

5. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Family Guy was good, some of the jokes were woeful but I enjoyed it overall. Here's hoping they'll do Empire!

6. jedifan77

jedifan77 Jedi Master star 5

Mar 19, 2006
    I copied the following from a Creation email I got. (they're the ones that put on the Star Trek conventions)

Zachary Quinto (who has done an amazing job on HEROES as Sylar) is the new Mr. Spock in the eagerly awaited STAR TREK feature film coming from J.J. Abrams.

He's going from the epitome of evil to the epitome of logic!

Very cool!

7. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Heroes was meh again this week. They need to change the Cheerleader's storyline, we went through all that last season, only difference this season is the friend can play.

Did anybody watch Pushing Daisies on ABC? What a great show that's looking to be, it's very well written and directed. Best new show this year!

Worst has to go to Cavemen & Carpoolers, both of which were dreadful, my cat has more comedic talent than anybody on either of those shows.

8. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
  9. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Heroes seems to finally be getting better, hope the writers will hurry up and go back to work instead of complaining that their $200k yr jobs aren't paying them enough (waaaah, my fifties are too big for my wallet and my diamond shoes are too tight).

They should get performance pay so when their shows are lame and get cancelled they should refund the viewers who wasted their time watching. Take note Carpoolers, Cavemen et al.

10. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Star Wars Tech out on DVD - click here

11. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    New Knight Rider TV Series Trailer and car pics! here

12. HanChewie

HanChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2006
    I hope it is good. I wish there were still Trans Ams out there. The car looks cool. The Terminator series looks like it could be good. It has the actress that portrayed River in Firefly. She is a terminator bodyguard for Sara Conner in the series. I hope this is a good show. too.

13. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    Don't forget tonight at 8:00 on FOX:

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Hope it ends up being a little more engaging than I've found The Bionic Woman to be.

14. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    "Come with me if you want to live."

... and, so it begins!

15. Symina

Symina Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 2006
    I Tivo'd both Prison Break and Terminator...this week I've been going to bed at 8. I'm the life of the party!

16. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Boba Fett confirmed for TV Series here

17. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Star Wars Robot Chicken will be released on DVD on May 20th. It's $10 pre-order on Amazon at the moment here

Will go nicely with my Blue Harvest DVD set I ordered last week.

18. Jedi_Knight_JT

Jedi_Knight_JT Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 11, 2006
    The Sarah Connor Chronicles is pretty good. Hopefully it remains good. The 'teen terminator/bodyguard' is a bit... weird, but I guess it helps pull in the younger male audience (myself included, she is kinda cute after all...)

19. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    I've missed them all so far. They have the pilot for free on itunes, i'll need to download it

20. jedi_onasi

jedi_onasi Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2006
    Anyone watch Torchwood? I just started watching Torchwood Season 2.
    James Marsters (Buffy) makes a guest appearance. WOO HOO! AND....
    drum roll please!!!!!! he uses a Star Wars line. "Help me, Obi Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope." BRILLIANT!!!!

FYI: If you do wish to see the episode and decide to Tivo it or whatever just be mindful it is not a kid show. Some adult content. Cheers!

21. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    I've heard good things about Torchwood, but haven't seen it.

Did anybody watch Knight Rider? Well, that's 2 hours of my life I'll never get back. Talk about flat! I kept watching in the hopes it would get better. No deal!

I guess I should have figured something out when it started out with the beach and shower scene focused so much on the body of the FBI gal. Then the reference with her one night stand partner. Oh yeah, I'm not the demographic they're going for. My guess is they're after the early 20 to early 30 male.

Well, at least "the Hoff" looked sober. That's gotta be a plus!

22. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    I watched about 10 minutes of it and thought it was dreadful. This is why writers dont deserve 80k a year. What a load of tripe! Gees, 95% of new programs this year have been really, really bad.

They couldn't even cast the voice of the car, that voice was woeful.

23. Cara_Undercover_Jedi

Cara_Undercover_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2006
    LOL now I'm glad I went to bed early. ;)

24. jedi_onasi

jedi_onasi Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2006
    Yeah, I watched it last night. The car was the best part. The rest...not so much.

25. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Heroes - Back on Sept 22 - Trailer Here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.