main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The tv series follow up to rots

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by JediJoe7281, Oct 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediJoe7281

JediJoe7281 Jedi Youngling

Sep 23, 2005
    Hey Jedijoe here,

I have been thinking alot about what to expect for the new tv series. I really don't have any idea what they are going to do. I'm a new user and excited cause I have been talking to my friends about it. I don't know a friend of mine told me the other day that Shmi was someone posted a website with a theory that Shmi skywalker was a female sith and I was like what!!!!:eek: that's not possible ya know. I feel that Darth Sidious knew about anakin before he was born and I just couldn't see her as a sith,just a midichlorian carrier. Still, I have ideas about what to expect in the tv series. What do you guys think we'll see. Maybe more with Boba Fett, Wedge Antilles, Emperor/Vader or see how luke and leia are raised? I have no idea. You guys probably know more than me on this subject so fire away.Also, for a better explanation of midichlorians, what can u guys tell me about how it influenced the nature of the force and anakin skywalker turn to Darth Vader. I don't see how fav bad guy palpatine manipulated him.
    Thanks for readin this, may the force be with you-JediJoe

malkie edit welcome to SSSW - follow the links to the existing threads.

2. RevantheJediMaster

RevantheJediMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2005
    Well in a recent article by IGN they said it is going to appearantly focus on Imperial Bounty Hunters and Rick Mcallum said in a press conference a few days ago we would see EU characters and they dodn't know which direction they are going to take yet. It is going to star minor characters from the films not major ones.

3. Dark_Jedi_Kenobi

Dark_Jedi_Kenobi Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 3, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.