main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx The TV Thread! quotes, discussions, favorite shows...

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Princess_Skywalker_, Aug 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    I was only half-watching Smallville last night. My curiosity was piqued when Lana jumped on the bike with Clark. I was picturing scenes of almost a psychological battle with Clark trying to corrupt Lana while she tries to bring him back to the 'light side' at the same time, each trying to persuade the other to their side of things. But of course they took the easy way out and had Lana call the Kents. :p

Don't get me wrong, I've watched Smallville since the beginning and I like the show, but they tend to fall back on the the old cliches a little to easily. Oh well.

2. MexChewie

MexChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    I was hoping that Lana would be sneaky in trying to remove the ring from Clark.

Kind of cool, that his "secret identity" was Kal.

I like what they are doing with Luthor. Slowly pushing him over the edge so that he can be the "greatest criminal mind of our time."

3. Princess_Skywalker_

Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 5, 2002
    They don't call him sexy lexy for nothing. :p

I was a bit disappointed that hardly anyone was there from Smallville last night. Especially considering almost the entire cast of Angel was there (minus Wes :( )
    It's pretty bad when the STAR of the show can't even show up to a party promoting his show, and none of the major co stars show either. :p Oh well.

It's about time Lana woke up and smelled the hottie. I was getting annoyed at how many times Clark had been saving her and she STILL would always take someone else's side over his in just about any conflict/disagreement. Talk about ungrateful. :p ;)

4. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    FRIENDS IS ON TONIGHT! :D Sorry, just had to say that :)

5. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    Woo Hoo Friends!! Tonight we found out Ross's reaction to seeing Joey & Rachel kiss!! :D

6. Diesel_Dave

Diesel_Dave Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Boo Hoo!

I have to wait till Dec. for new Stargate! :_|

It's not fair.

It's not

It's NOT

IT'S NOT!

7. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    build a time machine, and jump ahead until then -- i bet by the time you finish it, it will be december, and it will be on!

8. Diesel_Dave

Diesel_Dave Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    And the world will smile upon me again. Assuming my wife doesn't go balistic from my obsesion. :p

9. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    I thought the Smallville episode was pretty cool, but at the end I almost died... "To be continued..." Now, me being the Smallville obsessed person I am, I can't wait a whole week for the next episode! But I agree with someone saying something about the cliches. They get a bit irritating. :)

10. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    yeah i posted on the buffy thread when i first read about the to be continued thing...

WHY they felt the need to have both smallville and angel be continued next week instead of doing the 2 hr premeire episodes like they use to (and still do with charmed for example)...i'll never know. [face_plain]

11. jawajames

Apr 26, 2002
    is angel really continued next week? it seemed that the main storyline was resolved.. (ie the client who threatened to release a bomb if they didn't get him off in court). in a sense all of angel is to be continued because it is a serial show...
    the only loose thread was the introduction at spike at the end, and i see that as not related to the episode at all, rather setting up the rest of the season..

12. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    well when i looked up the shows and their descriptions, it said both were to be continued next week, or maybe it said part 1 of 2 for them??? actually i think it did say part 1 of 2. hmm...perhaps it was wrong. but that's what it said anyways. haven't quite seen all the eps yet as i was too busy partying last night. :p ;)

13. jawajames

Apr 26, 2002
    partying with Bo Duke...

14. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    and a certain Captain Peroxide/Blondie Bear! ;) :p

15. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Aaaaahhhhhhhhh! :eek: As soon as you see ER please post

16. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    er will start in one hour....will you be up still after that??

17. jada_marnew

jada_marnew Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 22, 2003
  18. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    I'm still up... Are you still watching?

19. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    watching er as we speak... 10:36pm...less than 1/2 hr left of it... :p

20. jada_marnew

Feb 22, 2003
    OMG, I already saw it all.

I actually am NOT the last one to know something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. jada_marnew

Feb 22, 2003
    I know what happens! I know what happens!

22. jada_marnew

Feb 22, 2003
    HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

23. jada_marnew

Feb 22, 2003
    I've gotta go to sleep . . . keep watching you'll Luka what you see . . .

24. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    good thing i didn't check the board jada. :p zoo didn't post anything about the show for a reason. last time she talked about it, i said please don't post anything until i have seen it. that includes hints. i try to post spoilers in black highlight or arrow way down on their post (with warnings along the way)...

it was a good ep. i had my fingers crossed and the ep turned out as i was hoping it would.

25. jawajames

Apr 26, 2002
    so anyone watch CSI last night? not really a two-parter but rather two different mysteries, overlapping in that the perps in one ended up being the vics in the other.

it is interesting to see the tension between the regular cops and the CSI civvies...

watched the angel episode again last night for good measure.

my friend kate is going to be on tv tonight.. on discovery channel at 10 (pacific) in an engineering show. i'm sure you're all as excited as i am!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.