main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Buff, NY The Twilight Zone: Redux - Bryan's Latest Show

Discussion in 'Buffalo, NY' started by BPStoyle, Sep 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BPStoyle

BPStoyle Social Media Admin star 4

Jan 5, 2010
    Hey all,

Here are the details for my latest play.

Adapted for stage by Drew McCabe, Twilight Zone Redux takes a fresh look at three stories from the mind of Rod Serling. Three stories to be featured in Twilight Zone Redux include ?Nick of Time?, ?Denton on Doomsday? and ?Nightmare at 20,000 Feet.?

Nick of Time features a newlywed couple stuck out in the middle of nowhere when their car breaks down. Their stay at a local diner serving badly-burnt grilled cheese sandwiches becomes more bizarre as the couple discovers a fortune-telling machine that becomes strangely accurate.

Denton On Doomsday presents us with a washed-up cowgirl with aspirations to make something of herself. After she encounters the odd whistling Dr Fate and receives a mysterious potion, she becomes the fastest draw in the West.

Perhaps one of the most well-known and most intense story (featuring William Shatner in the TV series) Nightmare at 20,000 Feet has salesman, Bob Wilson, recovering from a nervous breakdown who finds himself face to face with terror.

OCTOBER 15 & 16 - 8:00 PM
    OCTOBER 21, 22, 23 - 8:00 PM
    OCTOBER 28, 29, 30 - 8:00 PM

Buffalo East, 1410/1412 Main Street
    (next to NFTA police station, near the corner of Utica)

TICKETS:

$15 General Admission (Cash at the door)

Reserve tickets through a cast member (ie, me) to get a reduced rate of $10 to any show. I'd need to know what date you were coming to and how many tickets you'd need. I'd give your reservation to the stage manager and you can pay for & pick up your tickets at the door.

PARKING:

There is street parking along Main Street and on Utica. If you get to the theatre early, there MAY be some limited parking in the lot alongside Buffalo East. However, DO NOT PARK ALONGSIDE THE POLICE STATION. Your car will be towed.

2. myhale99

myhale99 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 6, 2005
    Hmmm, I'm smellin' date night with the Mrs. How much are tix and where can I buy them?

3. BPStoyle

Jan 5, 2010
    I will double check on ticket info. I don't know if it has been confirmed yet. Last I heard they would be around $15, and should be available at the door.

4. BPStoyle

Jan 5, 2010
    I updated the original post with ticket and parking information. Hope to see you there! We're all really excited and are trying to get a lot of people to come on out to see it. :)

5. VideoPrince

VideoPrince North Ridge Treasurers / Diplomat star 4

May 31, 2002
    We're going to try to get there.
    Not sure when, yet.

BTW, it's Serling, not Sterling.

6. BPStoyle

Jan 5, 2010
    Thanks for catching that. I guess ART's website has that spelled wrong. :p

7. BPStoyle

Jan 5, 2010
    Just bumping the thread up. We open this Friday, hope to see some of you there!

8. VideoPrince

VideoPrince North Ridge Treasurers / Diplomat star 4

May 31, 2002
    So far we're definitely coming on October 29th.
    We have 5 confirmed right now, possibly adding 2-3 more. Will advise as soon as we NAIL EVERYONE DOWN TO THE FLOORBOARDS!!!

9. BPStoyle

Jan 5, 2010
    Thanks guys! Let me know once you have a final headcount and I will put the reservation in! :)

10. BPStoyle

Jan 5, 2010
    Thanks to everyone who asked about the show this weekend. We had a great opening. Here's hoping for even more great shows in the next two weeks!

11. 72Princess

72Princess Jedi Knight star 4

Jun 15, 2010

Oh No!
    Spending too much time on Facebook!

Seriously, I am glad to hear opening weekend was a success and wish you continued success the next few weeks!

12. BPStoyle

Jan 5, 2010
    Had a great second weekend! Only one more to go. I'm really happy with how well received the show has been.

Larry - I updated your reservation from 5 tickets to 7. Should you need more, let me know.

13. BPStoyle

Jan 5, 2010
    Jake (HippoFett) is in this show with me. He gets to play, among other characters, Robert Wilson (the William Shatner/John Lithgow role) from "Nightmare at 20,000 Feet."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.