The Twilight Zone

Discussion in 'Oregon FanForce' started by Larena_Jade, Dec 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larena_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    Is it just me or is this a ghost board!!! DundunDUN!!!

* Larena moves around cautiously, hand close to her lightsaber.*

"Hello? Were did everybody go?"
    The dark emty room echoed her words as the cobwebs and dustmites swayed in a mysteriously chilling breeze. The silence whispered in her ear as she listened to nothing but the beating of her heart. This was not good.
    One moment the room was filled with gay bright laughter, the warmth of people and love filled the cheery room with cozy conversation as candies and pastries floated around the room.
    But now, nothing. Larena turned her back for a second to check the time on her comlink and before all realization had come to pass the room and everything in it had vanished into a gloomy thin air. There was something not right about the things that made up this seemingly real room and everything in it, a sense of spiritual awareness melted Larena's thoughts.
    Something had vanished everything in the room a second faster than time itself.
    Something had driven everyone away...

*Larena now stood in the middle of the abandoned reality, focusing on a small dusty book laying in the center of a wooden table that seemed to be missing a leg.*
  2. Atticus Jedi Master

star 4
    (Atticus enters the room)

Hello (hello, hello, hello), I think I took a wrong (wrong turn, wrong turn) ;). How's it going Larena? I have been busy recently with my paper route, playing GTA:San Andreas, MGS3: Snake Eater, & MGS2: SOL. I also sleep along time now that I have my paper route, so instead of all the time I used to have to look around here I normally sleep and have crazy dreams. That gives me an idea, hum......[face_thinking](races to start a new topic).
  3. Larena_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    Totally convinced that it might be a little suspicious for Atticus to walk in out of no where, Larena stood still and watched his every move. Although she could be wrong about Atticus and could be a friend, she didn't want to take any chances seeing as though everything that has been happening rescently is just a little out of the twilight zone.

"What door did you come in through? And what brings you here so suddenly, after everyone and everything has vanished into an alternate reality?"

Maybe it was their frame of minds, it had somehow altered there exsistance. How can one believe there are so many ways, yet some believe there is only one? In the rules of reality, either it IS or it ISN'T. It is UNreal or REAL.
    That is what makes up reality, for if unreality were to exsist among reality than it wouldn't really be reality, now would it? For it is the very things that define what a "reality" is that defines "unreality" cannot dwell in the same exsistance. For exsistance is real, and if it were unreal than perhaps it would not exsist.

*Larena looked around as so many things crossed her mind, trying to figure out what may have happened to her friends*

NOw there are those who might say, "those are all realities". Then it is just part of the SAME reality.
    So coming to a conclusion that there can only be one reality, for realities definition proves it so, there can only be one truth. Not 2, not 3, and not all. One truth.

*Larena's mind was making more sense of the situation as the minutes passed. But she also kept a good eye on her friend over in the corner, not knowing whether reality or unreality had set in.*

She thought out loud for a moment, " Then if there is only one truth and one reality, all those who have believed differently are in there own "reality" which might just be the proof that unreality and reality CAN dwell in the same likeness of exsistance." Larena looked at the dusty old book on the old table she had seen earlier, and then she knew.
    "There is but one reality and one truth, who so ever has the wisdom to realize you don't need to be a scholar of the world to find truth is one of the wisest who will ever live. For if you had to be wise and knowledgeable to find the one truth, than very few would ever really know the truth."

If truth is truth, it should be right in front of you. Not hidden away.
    But the irony is, it IS hidden away. For those who have made truth an oxymoron in a sense, they have also hidden it from themselves.
    For now few will understand this, because of what the "wise" and "knowledgeable" have done, so in a sense the wise will not see and the knowledgeable will not know.

In knowing, they will not know. In seeing, they will not see. In understanding they will not understand.

Truth.
  4. crashdown Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey, where did you two come from?!? I thought this was my reality?

And who took the leg off my table????

-Looks at Atticus...........asleep.

-Looks at Larena Jade.............talking to herself.

?????
  5. Larena_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    Larena Jade stopped rambling for a minute and looked over at the newcomer.

"What do you mean? There is no reality, only truth." The words that came forth from her mouth had been somewhat puzzling, infact Larena herself didn't know what to think of it. There was no sense in what she said, and yet it made complete sense. Then she thought about the real meaning of sense, and she had a crazy look on her face.

"Man, I need to get out of here. Can you please help me, I'm going insain!" Larena's words were true, for some often do go insain at the need to be able to "know things".
    "Do you know where everyone is?"

JUST as she turned and asked the question Larena saw something. It was her sister Mara, she was standing with a look of grief next to her husband Luke. Larena Jade's green eyes scanned the scene in terror.
  6. crashdown Force Ghost

star 4
    Larena Jade: "What do you mean? There is no reality, only truth."

Crashdown thought to himself - There was no sense in what she said, and yet it made complete sense......I think ???? Can truth exist without reality. If there is no reality how could there be truth, and if there could be truth then what's the point without reality???

Larena Jade: "Man, I need to get out of here. Can you please help me, I'm going insane!"

Crashdown (more thoughts) - Oh, that makes sense, she's insane.

Larena Jade: "Do you know where everyone is?"

Larena pauses and suddenly looks past Crashdown. Crashdown turns to see a sad looking red head looking down at a short blond guy laying on the ground. The missing table leg resting beside him.

Crashdown: "????"
  7. Larena_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    "Well I FEEL like I'm going insain. Not that I'm REALLY insain, or am I?"(DunduNDUN!)

The TRUTH of the matter is, unreality isn't likely to exsist because if it was so much as catagorized as unreality then it wouldn't be reality...only truth.

And with that the two "images" of Larena's sister and Luke vanished. And suddenly everyone who was there before had become real again.
    She turned to CrashDown and began:

"I'VE GOT IT!!! The problem is that people search so hard for the "answers" they become tormented. But at the same time they will not except the answer right infront of them because they feel they MUST search HARD. THEY are the ones that make truth so foggy! They search SO hard that they inturn create their OWN REALITY. So THEIR "reality" cannot be TRUTH, it is just THEIR "truth". In all of humanity there cannot be the one truth and reality coexsisting. THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUTH, BUT MANY DIFFERENT MADE UP REALITIES!"

With that Larena's face began to glow and her smile was bright with light. As if a prideful mask, or maybe, just maybe a VEIL had been lifted from her.
    She turned to the once broken table now new and with goodies on it. There on the table, just as it was in the "other" reality, the dusty old book was laying there, kind of unnoticed and unwanted. For no matter whose reality she was in that book remained, faithfully unchanging and always predictable to be there, just in case a weary person in this dark world was ever in need of truth everlasting.

"Well, my work here is done." She finished, with a noble look on her face. After doing what she was about to do, she knew that she would be an outcast...but only to the world. Now everybody in there own world was looking at her with a smirk, or a look of humor, some even in disgust at what she was about to do.
    Larena Jade walked over to the table, picked up the old black Bible and walked out of the room with the comfort that no matter what people think, she KNOWS now...
  8. Larena_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    Larena Jade then left a note saying she would be at the cafe if anyone cared.
  9. Atticus Jedi Master

star 4
    To quote a whiny, niave young farm boy "I care!" :D
  10. crashdown Force Ghost

star 4
    Ha !!!! I LOVE IT !!!
  11. Larena_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    I have no idea where all that came from. I just kept typing out of boredum and...well, THIS STORY CAME OUT OF MY HEAD!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.