main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Twin of Evil (for all you Qui-Gon lovers) please respond to this thread.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Kirla'an Kenobi, Oct 12, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sie'a Kandra

Sie'a Kandra Jedi Youngling

Oct 15, 1999
    NEATO!!!! I really like it!!!! I also like this picture!!! http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Omega/1625/padawanpaper.jpg

2. Master Peael

Master Peael Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 25, 1999
    Woooo whooooo more story... very good... and very nice pic of Obi... I don't believe I have that one yet...

3. Hiroko01

Hiroko01 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 14, 1998
    That picture reminds me of one of those milk mustache ads for some reason. *lol* "Got nerf milk?"

4. Lwyn`nya Kenobi

Lwyn`nya Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 1999
    Not good enough????

I doubt it!

That was nicely done!

You are learning the ways of the cliffhanger side of the Force, my Padawan *wipes away a tear of joy*

Keep up the good work!!

~ Lwyn'nya

5. Durga2000

Durga2000 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 5, 1999
    Great posts...truly a master storyteller!

6. Kirla'an Kenobi

Kirla'an Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 12, 1999
    Okay, what was this story doing on the second page? Geez, I leave the it alone for just 12 hours and it gets bumped down to the 2 page. What is this world coming to?
    THANKS LWYN!!!!
    This is for you!

Renewing his grip on the bar, he jammed the end of it into a relatively small crack in the seam of the door.

He pried back on the bar, wedging it further into the crack. A small fault line formed in the melted metal.
    He pulled harder.
    More of the door was outlined every second. Ja?kon relaxed his grip on the bar, resting his weight on it as he caught his breath. This shouldn?t take much longer, but right now he needed a break.

He listened to the sounds of the cooling metal. The hisses and sighs continued as the whole structure resettled into its new form. Sounds of heavy footfalls came from the direction of the Harvesting ship. His friends were coming.

Ja?kon quickly renewed his grip on the bar and shoved with all his weight on the end of it. He had to be the first into the ship! He wanted to be the first to see what lay within.

With a snap and the hiss of air rushing in, the door came open. He smiled at his sudden victory, grabbed the edge of the door, and pulled. With an audible groan the door creaked open and fell halfway off it?s hinges.

Ja?kon wasted no more time. Checking his suit for any leaks, he stepped into the ship. He glanced around as he pulled out his hand-light. Snapping it on, he got a better idea of where he was. Boxes, clothing, food, and pieces of metal lay everywhere. He listened intently for any sound.

A small scuttling alerted him to a small pile near the front of the ship. Picking his way carefully, he made it over to the pile of junk. He toed it gently and immediately a small shape hurtled out of the rags.

A sebor.

What was a Correlian sebor doing here? He had always heard that they were not highly valued for anything except their superstitious value.

Supposedly, the sebor were a magical species and could grant anyone who caught it one wish.
    He shook his head. There wasn?t time for wondering, right now he had to find any survivors.

?Hello!? Anyone here?? He called loudly. Ja?kon almost stopped breathing as he strained his ears for any answer. His straining ear caught a small cry.

What was that!?

A cat maybe?
    No it was just the ship cooling off....

There it was again!

It wasn?t a cat, it was a baby!!
    He rushed toward the sound, weaving his way through the piles of junk and scrap metal. The sound was coming from the cockpit!

He stopped at the door to the cockpit. It was bent in two and he could see part of the room beyond. This had obviously taken the brunt of the crash, parts of the wall were caved in. The control board, or what was left of it, was crushed in on itself.

He peered over the door, shining his hand light into the room, searching for the maker of the cry.

There.
    He heard it again.
    The whimper of a small child. It came from a restraint chair over to the side of the ship.
    Quickly, he climbed over the top half of the door and dropped/slid into the room.

Hope ya like it!
    Qui- http://dave.itsgames.com/gt.jpg
    This pic. is just as cute (well, almost) as yours, Sie'a!

7. Master Peael

Aug 25, 1999
    ohhhhh I hope everyone is okay!!!
    this story is sooo good I'm always looking forward to more!

8. Master Peael

Aug 25, 1999
  9. anijj

anijj Jedi Youngling

Aug 16, 1999
    Oh, I love this story... Please keep going!

10. Kirla'an Kenobi

Oct 12, 1999
    Scrambling to his feet, he picked his way hurriedly across the litter.

He reached the restraint chair just as he heard the shouts of his companions from outside.
    ?I?m in here!? he shouted back and peered into the chair, and stopped, stunned.

Lying in the chair with her nut brown hair in a fan about her face, and her eyes part way open, was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen! In her arms was a small, crying baby.

He knelt next to the chair and reached out his hand to feel the woman?s pulse.

Nothing.

He reached gently into the woman?s arms and pulled out the child. The baby had a big bruise over one eye and a sore on his side where the restraint webbing had chaffed him and the blanket he had been wrapped in hadn?t quite covered well enough.

He held the child to him and leaned against the caved in wall. How could such a thing happen?
    Why should it happen to one so young?
    Why did this lady have to die?
    Why?
    He had never been this close to death before. Oh, sure he had seen plenty of corpses in his training, people dying, suffering.
    But this was different. There, everyone had been sick or old. They had looked ready to die.
    But this.... this was completely different!
    Here was a young lady, obviously in the prime of life, and a mother to boot! Why should this happen to her? What had she done to deserve this?

The baby started crying. He hushed it as he stood there against the wall.

Arranging the baby, he freed one hand and pulled off the helmet of his suit, letting it fall onto the floor. Tears were falling from his eyes.

He didn?t know why he was so affected, but something about this death was so sorrowful, so painful, that it was almost too hard to bear.

Ja'kon was still standing there when Master Sae-Jan slid in over the top of the broken door and walked over to him.

Sae-Jan stopped when he neared Ja?kon and reached over to check the woman?s pulse, verifying what he had already sensed through the Force.

His hand dropped back down to his side and he stood looking at Ja?kon. His face revealing the pity he felt for the young healer.
    This was a tragic death and a senseless one.
    He glanced at the baby in the boy?s arms and his eyes grew sadder. Looking back at Ja?kon?s face he said comfortingly, ?Some things happen for the greater good, Ja?kon. Try to look at the whole picture. We may not see the reason for this now, but rest assured that it will be revealed in time.? They stood there in silence for a while, each lost in their own thoughts.

?Why?? Ja?kon said, breaking the silence, ?Why did this have to happen? There was no reason for it. Her death was a senseless twist of fate!? He lapsed back into silence. Then, abruptly, he added ?What will become of the child??

?He will be taken to the council,? stated Sae-Jan simply. ?They will decide shall become of him.? He paused a moment. ?If he is force-sensitive, they may even train him,? he added.

Ja?kon nodded and turned to carry the child from the room. Sae-Jan bent and picked up the boy?s discarded helmet, then he turned and gently closed the woman?s eyes.

Hehe! Cruel I am! Kill her I did!
    Now, suffer you will!

I guess I can kiss my safety goodbye. I'm gonna have rabid Talis fans swarming my house.
    oh dear.

11. Hiroko01

Dec 14, 1998
    What about the other baby? POST!

12. Kirla'an Kenobi

Oct 12, 1999
    Raakel found Ja?kon sitting outside the ship on a bent piece of the hull. She squatted on the ground next to him, both silent as they contemplated their own separate thoughts. The baby held in Ja?kon?s arms stirred fitfully in its sleep. Ja?kon?s eyes were staring straight ahead, focused on nothing. She reached a sympathetic hand over and placed it on his shoulder comfortingly.
    Raakel rose to her feet as master Sae-Jan and Roxer exited the remains of the ship. ?Did you find anyone else??

?No, there was no one.? answered Roxer. ?We searched the all of the parts of the ship we could reach and the parts that were closed off master Sae-Jan searched with the Force. Nothing.?

?How?s he doing?? Asked Sae-Jan, gesturing at Ja?kon.

?He?s in shock.? answered Raakel, ?Finding that lady had a immense effect on him.?

Master Sae-Jan walked over to where Ja?kon was sitting and put a hand on his shoulder. Ja?kon shook himself out of his reverie and looked dazedly into his eyes.

?We are almost finished here, all that remains to be done is the burial which will be held at nightfall.? Sae-Jan looked solemnly into Ja?kon?s eyes, ?She is at rest now. She is one with the Force.?

?You really believe that?? Asked Ja?kon, hope rising in his voice.

?Yes I do.? answered Sae-Jan, ?But you must believe it to or it will do you no good.? He paused a moment before continuing. ?Her death was for good, you must remember that.?
    ?Yes master.? Ja?kon looked down at the child in his arms and tightened his grip. ?May I have permission to take the child to the ship and feed him?? Sae-Jan smiled and nodded.

As Ja?kon headed back to the ship, Sae-Jan motioned for two of the students to help him remove the body from the wreckage.

Like?

13. Lwyn`nya Kenobi

Lwyn`nya Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 1999
    God I love this story!!!

14. Master Peael

Aug 25, 1999
    Wow!! this is really good... but what of the other child?? I'm really courious...

15. Kirla'an Kenobi

Oct 12, 1999
    Hark! What is this I see?
    Do my eyes decieve me or do I really have the great Lwyn'nya Kenobi begging for more?

Just as I thought.
    My eyes decieve me.
    Oh well.

I am trying to write a part so it may be a day or two till I can post again.

Sorry!!

16. Hiroko01

Dec 14, 1998
    POSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOST! You gotta tell us what happened to that other kid, Kirla'an! <sulk> I wan' ta know!

17. Celes

Celes Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 8, 1999
    The story pulls us under its spell. Please write more!

18. Gaeriel

Gaeriel Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 9, 1999
    MORE story, please.............

19. Misty the Pokemon trainer

Misty the Pokemon trainer Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 26, 1999
    What did happen to that other baby?

20. Sie'a Kandra

Oct 15, 1999
    sorry, double post, the real one is two posts down.

[This message has been edited by Sie'a Kandra (edited 11-21-1999).]

21. Sie'a Kandra

Oct 15, 1999
    Sorry, triple post, th ereal post is a post down.

[This message has been edited by Sie'a Kandra (edited 11-21-1999).]

22. Sie'a Kandra

Oct 15, 1999
    I am Kirla'an's sister. I have inside information. I know what's gonna happen. See, one baby gets taken by the Jedi. The other baby gets taken by the same kind, though these Jedi are in a different form...

23. Sie'a Kandra

Oct 15, 1999
    Oye, third page!

WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE THINKING!!! THIS iS A GREAT STORY!! WHY IS IT ON THE 3 PAGE?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?? POST, KIRLA'AN!!!

24. Gaeriel

Gaeriel Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 9, 1999
    Isn't it time for another post????

25. Kirla'an Kenobi

Oct 12, 1999
    Sorry it has been sooooo long!
    I haven't been aloud on for a while and we hae just gotten back from a five day vacation!
    Here is more though sinfully short.
    ---------------------------
    The student walked along the animal trail in silence.
    Sunlight broke through the dense canopy and played across his dark face and black hair.
    A bird screeched to his right, causing him to leap back into the waiting arms of a sticker bush. Cursing, he yanked himself free of the clinging branches and resumed his steady pace while picking burs off his robe, his eyes roving side-to-side for loose, dry sticks.
    Master Sae-Jan had sent him and four others in various directions to search for tinder for the burial pyre.

Ahead of him, a large rock lay to the side of the path, it was taller than him by a few feet and covered with moss.
    The trail he was on led right by the side of the boulder and then turned toward it, stopping at the foot of the rock.

The student paused a moment, wondering why a trail would lead nowhere then marched off the trail and into the dense undergrowth.

He disappeared into the foliage, the green plants swallowing him up and leaving no trace of his passing. The crickets resumed their chirping and only the small scuttling of rodents disturbed the humid peacefulness of the day.

Suddenly, a stillness took hold of the area around the rock, freezing the humid air with a dark foreboding. The crickets went silent and the rodents stopped their foraging and scurried away under the trees.

A small click sounded into the air and was swallowed up by the underbrush. The moss-covered rock formed a crack in the side facing the trail, it spread quickly, outlining a raggedly cut door.

The rock/door opened a slit and the glint of a dark eye showed through the crack. The eye flashed back and forth, searching for something, then, seeming satisfied, it disappeared out of sight.

The door creaked open the rest of the way, The shadows swept back to reveal a stooped form in black robes....
    ------------------
    Like?
    POOOOOOOST!!!!!! PUH-LEEEEEEZ!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.