main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Twin of Evil (for all you Qui-Gon lovers) please respond to this thread.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Kirla'an Kenobi, Oct 12, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anijj

anijj Jedi Youngling

Aug 16, 1999
    Ohhhhhhh... I like! Please continue.

2. Kirla'an Kenobi

Kirla'an Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 12, 1999
    Thanx!!

Anyone else?

3. aka Doolittle

aka Doolittle Jedi Youngling

Nov 15, 1999
    These icons are so cute! Really, REALLY good story so far. Where's Qui-Gon? Is he the baby or something? (I think so?)Keep goign!

~Eliza

4. anijj

anijj Jedi Youngling

Aug 16, 1999
    Hey, It's been a week. Please post some more!

5. Lwyn`nya Kenobi

Lwyn`nya Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 1999
    UP
    UP
    UP
    UP
    UP
    UP
    UP
    UP
    UP
    UP!!!!!!

6. MaraJessie

MaraJessie Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 8, 1999
    WOW, this is a really good story. PLEASE continue. WOW!!! -MaraJessie

7. Kirla'an Kenobi

Oct 12, 1999
    Sith Kenobi, Kirla'an's evil counter-part scrolls down the page, noteing the begging and pleading with a grin of evil incarnate spreading over her face
    WHA HA HA HA HA Ha... gasp choke wheeze...
    <regains composure>
    These ingnorant fools actually think that they will get more story!
    HA!
    Little do they know what horror lies in store for them, for I have taken over my counter-part's mind and actions! If they beg more I might write more, but they won't like what I write one tiny bit....

<REAL Kirla'an takes over>
    Sorry guys!!! I haven't written the parts that I promised myself I would.
    First I was really busy putting up christmas stuff, then I went on vacation and found out the day after I came home that I had the stomach flu. ick. I'm only now recovering from it and I'm still not thinking clearly. I hope ya'll will have patience with me. I'm trying to write more story right now so I'll probably have SOMETHING up by tomorrow at the latest.

(If nothing shows up by 6:00 tomorrow feel free to shout, scream, yell bloody murder, and berate me in every way. I'll have deserved it.)

~~Kirla~~

8. anijj

anijj Jedi Youngling

Aug 16, 1999
    Please post more... I'm trying to be a patient Jedi Knight, but it's hard!!

Anijj (who is anxiously awaiting more story!)

9. Jedi Halcyon

Jedi Halcyon Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 16, 1999
    I just found this story, and it is GREAT!!! I like it a lot. You are a great writer. Post more (lots more) soon. Please,please,please,please. Beg, beg, beg, beg. WE WANT MORE!!!

10. Lwyn`nya Kenobi

Lwyn`nya Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 1999
    Is this the part where I rant and yell because you haven't posted to such a wonderful story?

*rants and raves like a drunken looney*

*stops, as a spasm of coughing and hacking overtakes her*

Damn flu.

Well, we'll *cough* make this an *sneeze* I.O.U. for the *wheeze* yelling and *blows nose* screaming.

Think of it this way. I havne't posted because I've been incapacitated by this flu. You on the other hand, my dear Padawan, are completely fit and healthy and have no excuse not to write!!

11. Kirla'an Kenobi

Oct 12, 1999
    YOU were sick with the flu?!?!?

So was I!!!

That was why I didn't post for so long.
    I'm just now getting over it.

Was it a stomach flu that got you down?
    mine was.

Oh well I'm gonna post like promised, just a little late though.

12. The Musical Jedi

The Musical Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 1999
    Absolutely wonderful. Qui-Gon is my favorite and it's nice to know there are others out there who agree. For anyone to know: I have started my own Qui-Gon story called The Truth About Beginnings and would like to have some opinions on it. And also, how in the heck to you make italics?!?

13. Kirla'an Kenobi

Oct 12, 1999
    put brakets, like [] around an "i"
    then, without spaces, write whatever you what to be italic and at the end, without a space, put [/] with a "i" inside it and continue with the rest of what you where saying.
    like this hello
    Am I making sense?
    Thought not.
    I'd love to check your story!

[This message has been edited by Kirla'an Kenobi (edited 12-16-1999).]

14. The Musical Jedi

The Musical Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 1999
    Thanks a lot for the help on the italics. I can now post the next part of my story.

15. Kirla'an Kenobi

Oct 12, 1999
    Hey Musical Jedi! I couldn't find your story anywhere. I'll try again later.
    Okay people, more story!
    At a distance, he could have passed as a man. He was basically humanoid in appearance. He walked upright on two legs, and his arms were only slightly longer than those of a man.

He carried himself stooped over, his movements hampered by a peculiar hunching motion.... but the dark robes that cloaked him made it difficult to tell the cause.

The black form took a few swaying steps forward, peering into the dense jungle. More smelling than looking for anything.
    A stray beam of sunlight briefly made a close inspection possible.

He was definitely not human.

Inside the hood, a face, if it could truly be called that, appeared. Stunning in its demonic ugliness. His nose and mouth was a cats? muzzle. His eyes were glowing coals, piercing the shadows with a deadly intensity. The parts of his skin that were visible, were covered in pointed scales, varying irregularly with long tufts of green hair that vaguely resembled grass.
    His teeth were sharp and curved inward towards the back of his mouth where his tongue, a sickening scarlet, glistened in the light. His breath rasped against his throat like bones rattling.

Raising his arm to the sky, he shielded his hate-filled eyes from the unforgiving glare of the evening sun.... and then turned, back toward the void in the rock.

As he went, there was a sudden movement from under his cloak. Huge bat-like wings partly unfurled themselves from where they lay hidden, stretched and then curled themselves back up as he reached the black mouth of the cave.
    Looking around a final time, he quietly whispered something into the cave in a sibilant, rasping voice.

Another figure, much taller and more human-like, emerged from the cave. He also was wearing a concealing, black cloak and hood. He was very tall. Eight feet at the least and skinny as a rail. He raised one hand to his forehead and his hood slipped back, to reveal a human face.

It was smooth except for a small, neatly shorn beard. His hair was a glistening black that had the slightest hint of red in it. His complexion was very white, contrasting strongly with his midnight hair.
    An almost handsome face at first glance.... until you saw the eyes. They were black and as hard and sharp as stone.
    Evil, black, bottomless pits.
    Soulless.

He turned his head and carefully surveyed his surroundings. ?I sense Jedi. You were right, Phaelios.?

The hunched form turned his blazing eyes full on the tall figure. ?You doubted me.? he stated matter-of-factly. ?You should know better than to doubt me. You still have much to learn, Kisanth.?

Kisanth lowered his head in shame, ?You are right, my master. I do not question your judgment.?

?And well you should not, my apprentice. You must remember this if we are to keep ourselves hidden from the Jedi.? Phaelios broke off and turned toward the jungle.

Kisanth raised his hood.... and hesitated, as if puzzled. Then he turned, and followed his master, slipping into the shadows of the trees, one dark form merging with another.

16. Hiroko01

Hiroko01 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 14, 1998
    Wheeee! I like, I like, I like this story and AWESOME! Musical Jedi, another Qui-Gon groupie!

My entire family's got this horrendous cold in one stage or another, and I'm frantically trying to get everything done before it hits and I can't think anymore. Cold season sucks.

17. anijj

anijj Jedi Youngling

Aug 16, 1999
    Ohhhhhh. This is getting good!

You're doing a great job Kirla'an... Keep it up!

18. Kirla'an Kenobi

Oct 12, 1999
    Thanx guys!!

Hey Hiroko, everyone seems to be sick.
    Isn't that awful see as Christmas is so soon.

Speaking of which, how many people here have their shopping done?
    (eveyone raises their hands except me)
    Oh well, I'll get it done sometime...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
    (and a happy Y2K)

Are you compliant?

19. Kirla'an Kenobi

Oct 12, 1999
    Uppers!
    PLEASE POST SOMEBODY!!
    I don't want this to get sent down to the 4th page over the Christmas holidays.

Thanx!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
    Are you Y2K compliant?

20. anijj

anijj Jedi Youngling

Aug 16, 1999
    I'm gone for a week and still nothing!

PLEASE POST!

21. Hiroko01

Dec 14, 1998
    Kirla'an? Where are you? And Sie'a too, is your whole family in the hospital or something?

22. Kirla'an Kenobi

Oct 12, 1999
    Hooray!!! It's 2000
    <blows party horn>
    Hey? Why so few posts?

[This message has been edited by Kirla'an Kenobi (edited 01-04-2000).]

23. Kirla'an Kenobi

Oct 12, 1999
    Where have I been all week?
    Having a niiiiice vacation from everything! Including story writing.
    Just yesterday and today have I begun writing more to post.
    Hiroko01, actually, only Sie'a has been in the hospital recently. She has been hurting REAL bad for the last 3 months and it has gotten steadily worse. She was scoped today and the doctors couldn't find anything wrong with her. (Quacks. All of them.)
    Anyway, I should have more story out by tomorrow, though don't expect anything big.

btw, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!
    <chanting>
    Year 2000, year 2000, year 2000, year 2000.
    And NOOOOOOO Y2K bug.
    Yippeeeeeee!!!

24. Hiroko01

Dec 14, 1998
    Oh no! redface.gif Tell her her Master misses her, couldja?

25. MaraJessie

MaraJessie Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 8, 1999
    this is a really good thread.....i've been pretty much reading along since the beginning and i thought i wrote a post, but i guess not. what i was going to say was, that this is a really good story. you should continue if you can. i look forward to seeing more in the future.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MaraJessie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.