main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Twin of Evil (for all you Qui-Gon lovers) please respond to this thread.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Kirla'an Kenobi, Oct 12, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anijj

anijj Jedi Youngling

Aug 16, 1999
    Kirla'an, I think you are doing a great job on this story. Write it however you want, just please keep it going.

2. Kenobi Maul

Kenobi Maul Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 1999
    WE WANT MORE! I know you're sick, but STILL!

3. Kenobi Maul

Oct 23, 1999
    Kirla'an Kenobi has sadly been informed in the last 24 hours that she would be going on holiday. Guess we'll have to wait another bit. In the mean time, let's make an effort to keep this on page 1.

4. Celes

Celes Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 8, 1999
    This is a great story. Please, how about another post?

5. Kenobi Maul

Oct 23, 1999
    Let's keep this up on page 1.

6. Kenobi Maul

Oct 23, 1999
    Page 2??????? confused.gif confused.gif confused.gif confused.gif confused.gif confused.gif

7. Kenobi Maul

Oct 23, 1999
    From the middle of page 2...
    To the top!

8. Kenobi Maul

Oct 23, 1999
    From the middle of page 2...
    To the top!

9. Kirla'an Kenobi

Kirla'an Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 12, 1999
    Lets see... I'm back, I've started writing more story, my story is on the frist page, aaand the web connection is working! Yep, today is Definitely a good day! cool.gif

Alright, like I said, more story in the works. I should have it out tomorrow. <crosses fingers>

Sorry about the long wait.
    I *promise it won't happen again.

~Padawan Kenobi~

*This promise is not valid under following circumstances: Sickness, and/or vacations, and/or schoolwork build-up.

10. Kirla'an Kenobi

Oct 12, 1999
    This is gonna be real iffy.

---------------
    With a shriek the asteroid shot across the last few meters and drove itself into the mountain. The speed at which it hit caused the asteroid to burrow deep into the rock, finally coming to rest at the very base of the mountain.

Phaelios opened his eyes slowly, unsure whether he was alive or smashed into a thousand pieces on the ground. His senses started to come back and he became aware of a very unpleasant burning odor in the air.

He breathed it deeply. To him, it was a great thing that he could even breath, for, as far as he knew, dead people couldn't smell.

//At least not with their noses.// he thought in grim humor as a smile lifted the corners of his cat-like muzzle.
    Feeling his muscles move brought him back completely and he sat up. He was immediately sorry when his brain registered a new sensation, pain.
    Ignoring his body, which was screaming at him to lie down, he rose shakily to his feet and surveyed his situation. His body soon went about healing itself, and in a matter of minutes he had only surface cuts and scrapes left and even they were fading fast. He sent a quick, mental thanks to the healer that had invented the elixir that sped up his healing process to 1000 times its normal rate.
    //To bad he proved traitor.// he thought //Though watching him scream was rather amusing.//

He looked around slowly and then approached the rock in front of him. His clawed hand scratched a thin line down the side, it was grainy, almost soft. Quickly he dug both hands into it and clawed downward. He was rewarded with a shower of rock and dirt. Digging rapidly, he soon formed a hole big enough to crawl through and emerged on the other side.
    ----------------

I know this is short, but I'm not finished with the rest.

~Padawan Kenobi~

11. Kenobi Maul

Oct 23, 1999
    What? He is not truly Dark Side if he does not gain strength from his pain.

12. Kirla'an Kenobi

Oct 12, 1999
    Hey, that's only Exar Kuhn.

Sorry that it has been so impossibly long!
    Here's more.

-----------

Phaelios surveyed his surroundings. Steam drifted up the newly created tunnel from the cooling walls.
    He walked around to the side of the asteroid closest to the ship. Breathing in deeply the sweet smells of terror and fear. A sudden twinge in the Force caused him to stiffen abruptly.
    He listened intently.
    Yes, there it was. A deep, rumbling sound that was growing by the second was being emitted from whatever was the core of the mountain. Bleached pebbles began to roll down the steep incline, soon followed by rocks, then boulders began to come crashing down as the rumbling intensified. The very ground beneath Phaelios' feet began to shake and shift. The rumbling became a roar and he jumped behind a nearby boulder, crouching there with his head covered with his arms and his body enfolded in his leathery wings, as all hell broke loose.
    Huge boulders rattled against each other crushing smaller rocks into powder. Whole sections of the newly created tunnel crashed down onto itself.

As suddenly as it had started, the noise and shaking ceased.
    Phaelios raised his head out of the cover of his arms and wings and moved tentatively out from behind his shelter.

A warning through the Force slammed across his mind, a huge section of the wall in front of him started to fall forward, seemingly in slow motion.
    He jumped back, wings beating furiously to help propel him away from danger. He slammed against the wall opposite and fell, huddled on the ground, eyes closed against the shower of rocks and pebbles fell from the jagged edge of the falling slab.

With a resounding BOOM, the wall impacted onto the floor of the tunnel, raising a cloud of choking dust.

Phaelios opened his eyes and blinked as the dust settled, looking half amusedly down at the slab of rock, which had landed only inches in front of him. Then he raised his head, peering through the settling cloud at were the wall was, or, at least, were it should be.

His eyes lit up with excitement.
    There was an enormous cavern behind the collapsed wall! Quickly rising to his feet, Phaelios stepped inside the now revealed cave.

It was perfectly circular with a flat, smooth floor and a vaulted ceiling. Carvings covered every wall. Cruel, twisted letters and spidery runes ran around the room in strange, malicious patterns.

Sith.
    He was sure of it. No one else used those evil markings.

//This place must have been hidden here since the beginning of their race!// he thought in exultation.

He walked excitedly around the cavern, hand brushing against the runes and carefully outlining the carvings in a reverent manner. The runes spoke of battles and deaths, rituals and sacrifices.
    Here were people that truly understood their power and used it to further their own purposes.
    Obviously, he was looking at the history and lives of the very first Sith. Unlike their descendants, they were not totally consumed by hate and greed, but used both logic and reason in their decisions. They were wise in their own way, though they did not know the secret of using both sides of the Force like he did.

While reading the inscriptions, Phaelios encountered many allusions to a certain "treasure" of great value and power that was used in seeing things far away and communicating with others. The runes told of its making and its uses, but only hinted at were it had been kept and did not say that it had been destroyed.
    Phaelios reached the end of the narrative, and began to poor over it again and again, trying to find anything that would give him a clue as to were this "treasure" could be hidden, for he coveted it.
    The runes had said it was a thing of great power. Ah, that blessed word. Power.
    He licked his lips in anticipation. That power was going to be his. There was only one thing that kept him from taking it as his own. No where on the walls could he find ANY mention of where the treasure was kept!

He began to growl in frustration but

13. Kirla'an Kenobi

Oct 12, 1999
    Heeeellooooo! Anybody out there?
    [lament]Does nobody like it?[/lament]

Where are you, HealerLeona, Musical Jedi, Kenobi Maul?
    confused.gif

~Padawan Kenobi~

14. Celes

Celes Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 8, 1999
    Nice to read a fresh new post!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!1

15. HealerLeona

HealerLeona Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2000
    I'm here, I'm reading, I'm enjoying, sorry I haven't been replying like I should.

16. Kenobi Maul

Oct 23, 1999
    Sorry, hadn't found it again yet.

Well, it's EXCELLENT!

BTW, you haven't commented yet on my 2nd take on the conclusion to your little piece for forum16/HTML/000074.htmlThe Return of Exar Khun .

17. Kirla'an Kenobi

Oct 12, 1999
    Okay, I'm currently working on piece for Kenobi Maul's The Return of Exar Kuhn so I won't be posting on here for a little longer.
    Please continue to reply to this, I enjoy hearing your comments and suggestions.
    If you have any ideas or suggestions, I'd like to hear them. My e-mail address is KirlaKenobi@juno.com.
    Thanks for replying!!

~Padawan Kenobi~

[This message has been edited by Kirla'an Kenobi (edited 04-09-2000).]

18. Kirla'an Kenobi

Oct 12, 1999
    UP!
    Anybody out there?

Kenobi Maul, YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NOT BEEN CHECKING YOUR E-MAIL, OR YOU WOULD KNOW!!

~Padawan Kenobi~

19. HealerLeona

HealerLeona Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2000
    Kirla'an- we're here. We're just waiting for more story

20. Kirla'an Kenobi

Oct 12, 1999
  21. Kirla'an Kenobi

Oct 12, 1999
  22. Kenobi Maul

Oct 23, 1999
    Hey!!!!! That's where this thread went!!!!!!

You are no longer working on that piece for Forum16/HTML/000074.htmlThe Return of Exar Khun that we were working on since IT'S ALREADY POSTED! So post already! mad.gif

BTW, all those readers here who want to read more KK, go to the above-linked page and enjoy! We don't have enough of a following yet, so you won't go unnoticed.

23. Twentylevel

Twentylevel Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2000
    I've been watching these fan films for a while now, and enjoying most. However, I am wondering why no one is exploring different sides of the Star Wars universe? Being an infantry soldier in the Army, I know that there is more to the military (even in space) than just fighter ships and lightsabers, which seems to be what everyone concentrates on. Lucas used infantry troops in all the Star Wars films, especially the battles on Hoth and the squads on Endor. Everyone is so caught up in either parodies of the trailers or making themselves a Jedi. (BTW, I thought most of the Jedi were extinct, where the heck have all these other Jedi's been hiding at??) Anyways, I just thought that maybe someone might want to concentrate on a different angle on Star Wars. I've noticed a few people have expressed similar opinions, i.e. Second Strike. My point is that not everyone who served in the Rebellion was a Jedi, an X-wing pilot or a bounty hunter. Some were just plain Joe's who had to carry their gear on their back. Well, hopefully this will spark some interesting conversation.

24. Shawn PTH

Shawn PTH Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2000
    You have a very good point there and I agree. And I think Second Strike will be the answer to your dreams. Undoubtedly you will be seeing more about it in the future. There have been some tentative conversations about the project heads and its looking like it will be allot of fun to do not to mention allot of work! This project right now is so huge its not even funny. Im sure there will be tons of positions for people to work on it and help out what ever their specialties may be.

-Shawn Sagady
    Special Effects Supervisor
    Prelude To Hope

25. howlrunner22

howlrunner22 Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 24, 1998
    Yeah, those ground troops are waaaaay too underepresented. Those hotshot fighter jocks and jedi get all the credit. The troopies do all the dying. If only there were a Starship Trooper-esque Mobile Infantry movie. That would rock.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.