Abq The Two Towers

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by varza, Nov 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. varza Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I hope you don't mind I made the thread on this but I just got a notification in my e-mail from Fandango. There are some tickets avaible for sale now on Fandango for the Two Towers. The times are limited though-only 3 are up at the moment-a 12, a 4 and then 8 pm.

here is a link:
    [link=http://www.fandango.com/movie_page.asp?distance=30&mv=40580&remoteFilter=&refresh_date=12/22/2002]The Two Towers[/link]

Hopefully it will get you there.

Just wanted to let ya'll know!

2. LadyNaberrie Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Are we going to see The Two Towers???????
  3. varza Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I think that is what we had decieded for our next meeting:

Dec. 22nd. Dinner at 5 or so then the Two Towers at Rio 24.
  4. skyra Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I received the same message from Fandango as well Varza. If we are going to go to dinner then it looks like the 8pm is going to be our best bet. Since the times are limited that day, maybe we should think about getting our tickets ahead of time??
  5. varza Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Not sure. i thought so too but Chromium said that more will be coming out as it gets closer-as it did with SW. I guess maybe wait awhile and see what everyone else says?
  6. Padawan_Ken0bi Jedi Youngling

Wai! I hate my stupid computer...nothing works anymore I am still struggling to get online, once again I aplogize for my madness and idle-ness.
    Anyway, I got my father to back the dates up so I can go and see the movie with you guys...that is if it will still be on the date we planned, ne? ^_~
  7. varza Jedi Padawan

star 4
    awesome! I am glad you can come padawan!

Just an update-no new times yet. I will let you know when they come out. And I haven't heard anything about Changs and when they opening.
  8. varza Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Okay here are the details as for now:

December 22nd, 2002 next meeting (I Guess)
    Dinner at Changs or other if not open
    around 5pm

after dinner movie around 7 pm or 8pm. Will post more times as they come up.

9. varza Jedi Padawan

star 4
    okay... on Chromiums resignation thread he said he saw that Changs will not be open in time for the next meeting. WHere do you all want to go?

1. Red Robin
    2. Fudruckers
    3. somewhere else?

there are still no new times being listed on fandango. I will be going into town tomorrow afternoon and I will check with the theaters and let you know if there is any times posted there by tomorrow evening.
  10. SirLancelot Jedi Padawan

star 4
    i like fudds. good food.

im seeing Two Towers the night it comes out with my girlfriend (Heather, for all of you who remember when i dragged her to the one meeting) but id like to see it as many times as possible :D
  11. Gelzcapz Jedi Youngling

hey gang... tower tickets are on sale full blown... they are not posting them up cause of fear of having crazy lines. I got tickets for wensday the 18th the 1st showing and they are showing it like crazy. You have to go down to rio and get tickets cause fandango doesn't list all the times they are showing it at... I work right next to rio so if you want me to I will see what they have for a certain day around a certain time so let me know... emails gelzcapz@yahoo.com
  12. varza Jedi Padawan

star 4
    okay I wrote hans! thank you again hans for checking for me. I am still going down there this afternoon and see about getting tickets for an afternoon showing of TTT opening day.

Okay thanks SirL for your vote.

Thats

1 for Fudruckers.

anyone else?

13. Wook Jedi Padawan

star 4
    fudrucker's is fine....I won't be able to do opening night....has anyone got tix for the 22nd yet?

14. varza Jedi Padawan

star 4
    i haven't yet cause I am still not sure on times. I only know of the 8 pm showing but thought that may be to late.

so 2 for fuds already. anyone else?

it may be best because its pretty fast and good food. so i think i will throw my vote in for it as well.

now it is 3 for Fuds.

15. SithLordAaron Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Anywhere we go is fine by me. I like all those places. Some help I am. HA!
  16. Gelzcapz Jedi Youngling

yeah fuds ok... I really don't care... this is for the 22nd right? what time again?
  17. varza Jedi Padawan

star 4
    yeah the 22nd. at I think we decieded 5 pm for dinner and then a movie around 7-ish. We should have times we can deciede on soon.
  18. Gelzcapz Jedi Youngling

ok everyone for the 22nd they have a showing at 8pm andt the only other one before that is at like 4:10
  19. varza Jedi Padawan

star 4
    looks like 8 pm then.

do we want to change the time to meet for dinner or keep it at 5pm since if it was anything like Harry Potter it will be a crazy line? and this way have more time for the meeting as well?

20. Wook Jedi Padawan

star 4
    8 sounds good...I think the earlier we go to Fuds the better... 5 wouldn't be to early for me.

21. skyra Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been around, but things have been really hectic. I won't be able to make it to the show on the 22nd, because I forgot that I already had a previous engagement that night. My hubby reminded me about it after I told him about the movie. I will go the next day with my son who will be visiting from out of town.
    Hope you guys all go and have a good time.
  22. varza Jedi Padawan

star 4
    sorry you can't join us skyra! i hope you have a great evening and enjoy the movie on monday.
  23. Padawan_Ken0bi Jedi Youngling

Um, bad news folks. If it is going to be on Suday, I cant go. My father made the tickets to go to his place in Georgia /excactly/ on Suday. And that reallys sucks, because I cant go o_O; Grrrrr.....anger! Well, have a very merry holiday people. I will MISS YOU ALL when I am gone. Just imagine I am with you...my Padawan spirit...floating.....weeee!
  24. Padawan_Ken0bi Jedi Youngling

THIS IS THE PADAWAN ALERT SYSTEM: BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.
    WARNING: LAST COMMENT WAS A FALSE ALARM. I REPEAT FALSE ALARM. O_O
    Stupid mother scared the crap out of meeeeeeeeee! I am not leaving till monday...YAYA! So, I get to go... and fudds is good with me.
    THOUGH!
    I may need a ride to places...you know me...the gimp. O_O;
    END MESSAGE.
  25. SirLancelot Jedi Padawan

star 4
    im not sure if im going to make it or not.

i will have to see
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.