Abq The Two Towers

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by varza, Nov 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Wook Jedi Master

star 4
    Alright, for those of you who saw it tonight (or tomorrow)...start giving us the scoop!

Still hoping for Sunday showing at 8, although I may be having Xmas that day with my in-laws...sigh.

2. SirLancelot Jedi Master

star 4
    saw the 10 pm show last night. gotta say, its worth seeing again

........i just dont have the cash
  3. varza Jedi Master

star 4
    just a quick reminder to everyone for tomorrow night:

5pm at Fudruckers and then LOTR: The Two Towers after that at 8pm.

While I hope everyone can make it to those who can not make it have a wonderful holiday week!

SirLancelot, are you going to be able to meet us for dinner?
  4. Padawan_Ken0bi Jedi Knight

Hey guys.
    I am here.
    I still can go. YAY! And I may bring a friend with meeeeeeee. Fun-nessssss.
    Anyway. Are we getting tickets before dinner or after dinner? Or I do I need to pre-order. o_O;
    Just some info for my parents...they want to know.
    Talk to you later!!!
  5. varza Jedi Master

star 4
    i would suggest pre-buying just to be on the safe side or before dinner. you don't want to take a chance to maybe miss it.

6. SirLancelot Jedi Master

star 4
    nope i cant go at all.
  7. SithLordAaron Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm sorry to report that I'm out as well. This year my oldest son is with his mom for Christmas, so we have to have Christmas with him tonight. I hope you have a great time.

On a side note, before Chris resigned he let me be in charge of the e-mail account for Mos Alba that new members could get in touch with us. No one has sent anything to this date. I will let you all know when anyone does.
  8. varza Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks for keeping that updated slaaron.

alas, not really anyone showed except padawan_anakin and myself. But dinner was good and we were the first in line for the movie-which totally rocked and I hope to be seeing again very soon.

We talked a little about what we should do for the next meeting and about finding a new rep. I am going to start new threads to discuss those amoungst ourselves so we can get going on those. I was hoping that we would get info on the t-shirts tonight as well. But no luck in that area.

i think that is pretty much it for tonights meeting.
  9. ChromiumTHC Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm sorry to hear the turnout was so low. I hope at least that you enjoyed the movie. I myself saw it on Wednesday down here and I thought it was excellent. I suppose the holidays have everyone on strange schedules.

As far as the next meeting is concerned, the person at Page One that I arranged the meetings through was Amy, their PR person. Nothing needs to be done to continue our arrangement there, just thought you'd like to know in case anything comes up.

I still do check in on an almost daily basis, so let me know if you need anything from me.

Chris
  10. varza Jedi Master

star 4
    oh well sa la ve...

the movie was awesome and hope to see it again if i get the chance to.

thanks for letting us know chromium, BTW... do we have to let her know that we will be coming?
  11. ChromiumTHC Jedi Knight

star 2
    Nope she doesn't work on Sundays and no one else meets there so you're all clear to meet there any sunday you like actually.
  12. varza Jedi Master

star 4
    sweet! thank you again chromium.

I hope you had a great holiday
  13. Wook Jedi Master

star 4
    Just got back from the theater...pretty cool movie!!! Glad we went to the earliest showing though.

Was it me or did Gollum start sounding like Dobbie after a while? Or vice versa?
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.