main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Abq The Two Towers

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by varza, Nov 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Alright, for those of you who saw it tonight (or tomorrow)...start giving us the scoop!

Still hoping for Sunday showing at 8, although I may be having Xmas that day with my in-laws...sigh.

2. SirLancelot

SirLancelot Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2002
    saw the 10 pm show last night. gotta say, its worth seeing again

........i just dont have the cash

3. varza

varza Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    just a quick reminder to everyone for tomorrow night:

5pm at Fudruckers and then LOTR: The Two Towers after that at 8pm.

While I hope everyone can make it to those who can not make it have a wonderful holiday week!

SirLancelot, are you going to be able to meet us for dinner?

4. Padawan_Ken0bi

Padawan_Ken0bi Jedi Youngling

Jun 10, 2002
    Hey guys.
    I am here.
    I still can go. YAY! And I may bring a friend with meeeeeeee. Fun-nessssss.
    Anyway. Are we getting tickets before dinner or after dinner? Or I do I need to pre-order. o_O;
    Just some info for my parents...they want to know.
    Talk to you later!!!

5. varza

Nov 7, 2002
    i would suggest pre-buying just to be on the safe side or before dinner. you don't want to take a chance to maybe miss it.

6. SirLancelot

SirLancelot Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2002
    nope i cant go at all.

7. SithLordAaron

SithLordAaron Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    I'm sorry to report that I'm out as well. This year my oldest son is with his mom for Christmas, so we have to have Christmas with him tonight. I hope you have a great time.

On a side note, before Chris resigned he let me be in charge of the e-mail account for Mos Alba that new members could get in touch with us. No one has sent anything to this date. I will let you all know when anyone does.

8. varza

Nov 7, 2002
    Thanks for keeping that updated slaaron.

alas, not really anyone showed except padawan_anakin and myself. But dinner was good and we were the first in line for the movie-which totally rocked and I hope to be seeing again very soon.

We talked a little about what we should do for the next meeting and about finding a new rep. I am going to start new threads to discuss those amoungst ourselves so we can get going on those. I was hoping that we would get info on the t-shirts tonight as well. But no luck in that area.

i think that is pretty much it for tonights meeting.

9. ChromiumTHC

ChromiumTHC Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2002
    I'm sorry to hear the turnout was so low. I hope at least that you enjoyed the movie. I myself saw it on Wednesday down here and I thought it was excellent. I suppose the holidays have everyone on strange schedules.

As far as the next meeting is concerned, the person at Page One that I arranged the meetings through was Amy, their PR person. Nothing needs to be done to continue our arrangement there, just thought you'd like to know in case anything comes up.

I still do check in on an almost daily basis, so let me know if you need anything from me.

Chris

10. varza

Nov 7, 2002
    oh well sa la ve...

the movie was awesome and hope to see it again if i get the chance to.

thanks for letting us know chromium, BTW... do we have to let her know that we will be coming?

11. ChromiumTHC

ChromiumTHC Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2002
    Nope she doesn't work on Sundays and no one else meets there so you're all clear to meet there any sunday you like actually.

12. varza

Nov 7, 2002
    sweet! thank you again chromium.

I hope you had a great holiday

13. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Just got back from the theater...pretty cool movie!!! Glad we went to the earliest showing though.

Was it me or did Gollum start sounding like Dobbie after a while? Or vice versa?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.