main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV The Two Towers

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Protoss72000, Nov 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Ok, grab your tickets for the midnight showing at GVRanch, theater number 9.

They are selling now, so go get em!

2. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    The GV Ranch is selling advance tickets to the Two Towers now for the midnight showing. Like I said before they will be showing it on eight screens, but they are only selling advance tickets for one of those screens. If they find that the tickets are selling out they will open up more of the theaters for the midnight showing.

For the free ticket redemption: you just present it at the box office as payment, kind of like a gift certificate.

I will probably be going to get my tickets this week for the midnight showing at the GV Ranch. I think we should meet there the evening of the 17th by none o' clock at the latest.

3. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
    sweet, the 17th is also my last final for college and then classes are over for this semester :D and 9pm would be a good time for me to meet up there.

4. JonnyFlamehead

JonnyFlamehead Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2002
    Moka, what time is none 0'clock?

5. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
  6. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    None o' clock is a time reference in one of the languages of Middle Earth. Dang man, any true fan would know that. It goes like this:
    ouen o'clock
    tuue o'clock
    thraey o'clock
    fare o'clock
    fiwe o'clock
    siques o'clock
    sawun o'clock
    ate o'clock
    none o'clock
    tan o'clock
    ulouwen o'clock
    tvelwe o'clock

7. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    I got a couple of tickets that I can sell to whoever can't make it over there to pre-buy. Who want's em?

8. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    What major credit cards do you take Talon?

9. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002

Corellian Express and Intergalactic Banking Clan Cashiers Checks.

I no longer take Bank of Alderaan.

Vader. He's everywhere you want to be.

10. Protoss72000

Dec 3, 2001
    only a couple more days!!!!! :D :D

11. Iggy

Iggy Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2002
    woohoo! im excited. so the final verdict is gv ranch station at midnight theater 9?

12. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    ok, here's is what is up...

Theater 9 is sold out, BUT they opened up theater 2, which is the other 'twin tower' of GVRanch (2 and 9 are the biggest they have there).

So... tonight I just picked up some tickets to theater 2. If you haven't gotten tickets, get em quick, theater 2 only has like 200 left.

Who has bought tickets to the Theater 9 show?

Please post here and let me know. There may still be a way to get us all in the same theater.

13. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    I bought 6 tickets for the theater 9 showing, they are all spoken for except for one... thats right I have ONE ticket left for theater 9 if anyone wants it, forget the line, come directly to me.

14. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    I bought my tickets through Fandango, so there aren't any theatre numbers on the ticket, although they are for theatre 9 as they were from they're only showing at the time. I'm sure I'd be able to get into either theatre with them seeing as every time I use Fandango, the employees don't seem to know what to do about it and just let me in whenever and wherever I want.

15. Bleyd

Bleyd Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2002
    I'll take it. How much do I owe you? I'was hoping they wouldn't sell out since I was going to just show up. (I live near the base so it'd be a heck of a trip seeing I work in Summerlin)
    Thanks in advance if you still have a ticket.

Tim Anadon
    TK-002 Neon City Garrison CO

16. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Well, we will see what happens tomorrow night. Maybe I can trade my tickets with someone so I can come to theater 9....

In any case, we should all be in the same vicinity.

17. Toku_Blint

Toku_Blint Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2002
    Well, you aren't the only one who has them for Theater 2. Jaded Jedi and I also have them for theater 2. Also, I know for certain that there were several other people at the RPG last night who had tickets for theater 2. However, our connection at GVR said that when they "sell out" they leave about 20% of the theater empty to avoid overcrowding. He also said that they probably won't check the tickets at the theater door, so once we get past the ticket ripper person we can probably all go into whichever theater the group decides to go to.

18. Protoss72000

Dec 3, 2001
    thats what i was thinking, im sure we can all just go together with the crowd and nobody would notice

19. JADED_JEDI

JADED_JEDI Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    IT'S TOMARROW!!! WOO-HOO!!!!!

20. Protoss72000

Dec 3, 2001
    so what time are we all gonna meet up at the theater? 9?

21. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
  22. Bleyd

Oct 30, 2002
    Hey Darkstar, just checkin to see if you still have that extra ticket. I'm all over it if you have it still and Talon....if YOU have one for 9 I have a friend that is wanting to go as well. So that makes 2 tickets that I'm looking for. I'm hoping to meet as many of you as possible this time. For the IMAX release I missed alot of you due to time constraints and the bit of organizing I was duin that day.
    CU all @ 9 then.

23. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    I got 2 tickets for theater 9 and 2 tickets for theater 2.

It kinda looks like our group will be split between the two theaters, but what I am hoping is that people will trade us so we can all get into the same line in the same theater.

I am not sure which theater me and a friend of mine will go to, but that means I will have one left, and you are welcome to it.

Like I said before, I don't see why people wouldn't trade with us... unless they think we are freaks and are trying to rip them off some how.

It's the midnight showing of the Two Towers... there won't be any freaks there ;)

24. Bleyd

Oct 30, 2002
    If any of you decide to dress in ren Garb a couple of us will dress as well. If not, we'll go incognito as civilian patriots seeing the movie. My Gandalf costume looks OK even though it's Grey and not white. (702)523-9487 and yes, I'll take the other ticket from ya s well. My boss wants to go tonite so I'll give him a call and let him know I got another ticket. Thanks a bunch!

Tim

25. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    I will be in civvies, but i will be wearing the one ring around my neck or finger.

See ya tonight

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.