main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate The US Politics discussion

Discussion in 'Community' started by Ghost, Dec 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grd4

grd4 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 11, 2013
    Kuro: I suspect we won't be rid of the Clintons for some time. Twenty years from now, it will be Chelsea and her hedge fund manager husband on the national stage, inspiring the youth vote with her declarations that single-payer health care will "never, ever" happen while palliating the establishment with her promise that the Super-Mecha Drone Hela-Carrier will, under no circumstances, be drawn back from the Polish border skies.

2. Game3525

Game3525 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 25, 2008
    lol

These people are delusional. On top of that the senate has already made it clear that they won't be doing this through reconciliation again, so this is effectively dead until next year.

3. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    That twitter handle led me to a page where I also discovered that Bill O'Reilly, the puny little racist that he is, mocked Rep. Maxine Waters' hair last night, calling it a "James Brown wig."

I eagerly returned, hoping to see SuperWatto 's delightful avatar, only to see that he has since changed it. Much disappoint.

Therefore..

[​IMG]

4. SuperWatto

SuperWatto Chosen One star 7

Sep 19, 2000
    Oh, if you insist

5. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    Glorious! Thank you.

6. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
  7. gezvader28

gezvader28 Chosen One star 6

Mar 22, 2003
    I'd love to know what she was thinking at that point

8. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    What is it with racist misogynists using James Brown to mock black women? They did the same with Michelle Obama.

9. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Because only black women and James Brown have bouffants, of course.

10. TheAvengerButton

TheAvengerButton Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 11, 2011
    Legit answer: James Brown is the only black person they know and can name.

Sent from the Kessel Run in twelve parsecs

11. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
    This family member understands what the term 'republican majority' means, right?

12. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
  13. SateleNovelist11

SateleNovelist11 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 10, 2015

Well, that's troubling. Gosh, I wish the corporate Democrats would go away. They've proven themselves ineffectual by losing to Trump of all people already.

It will be interesting if Trump actually is punished for ties to Russia. The FBI and House are investigating, but something tells me that the crooks in Congress will try to shade the truth. Does anyone know if Pence is close to Ryan and McConnell? They may dump Trump in favor of Pence as president. Well, Trump should be punished for a myriad of things, really. I just wish he would resign, and he could say he holds a record with presidents who only lasted a few months, whom I shall not name for obvious reasons that could be misinterpreted by the managers.

14. appleseed

appleseed Chosen One star 5

Dec 5, 2002
    I have mixed feelings about this. Certainly losing to a reality TV game show host means they should all be canned, but at the same time, I expect whoever they get to be equally inept. Also, until the Clinton/Obama Dems are gone, the party will be useless. Whoever they get and whatever they do they'd better have airtight cyber security and not even click a mouse unless they know they are secure. And nothing will matter as long as voter suppression goes on unstopped, because that is a big part of why they lost.

Really, America is finished. It's over, and it's been over.

15. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    I'm considering locking this thread for the day so that all our mocking efforts are directed to Brexit in the U.K. thread.

Ghost likes this.
  16. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    You know Trump won't stand for that. I give him til noon before he's found a way to make today's news cycle about him.

17. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    Well Trump is now saying he's still doing healthcare, and it will be "so easy."

:rolleyes:

Do you even learn, Trump?

18. PCCViking

PCCViking 6x Wacky Wednesday Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Jun 12, 2014

I'm reminded of the line from The Dark Knight: Sal Maroni to the Joker: "If it's so easy, why haven't you done it yet?"

19. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Sean Spicer said Trump was joking when he said that. [face_laugh]

Violent Violet Menace likes this.
  20. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    Sean Spicer is supposed to try to sell candy on TV, but is forced to only work with the sole ingredient of bull---- in the kitchen.

Sometimes I feel bad... but then I remember he took this job, he's still choosing to be in this job, and he often sounds just as bad.
    (Though he knows, maybe Russia is blackmailing him to take this job too... :p )

21. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
  22. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    So CLinton came out of hiding

She is talking here in the vid about a bunch a men making decisions about women's health.

She looks cool in black I must say.

Pensivia likes this.
  23. Game3525

Game3525 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 25, 2008
  24. Vaderize03

Vaderize03 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 25, 1999
    Yes. That he's afraid of them, which is why he has to try and control them.

25. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Karen Pence sounds like a lot of women I knew growing up. The view is among the evangelical Christian "prayer warrior" circle is that women are supposed to serve as moral compass to their husbands, which is why he won't eat alone with other women or attend events with alcohol without her.

It's also bull****, in that assumes men are incapable of responsibility for their own behavior.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.