The UK FF Chat Thread

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Turr_Phennir, Jan 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sykes Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey Matt. To be honest, I just want as many people from the UK boards to go the chat. I mean if Cass, CA, Andy, Mark, Scott etc come I'll be happy. I didn't have any specific JC boards in mind. Thanks for your post over at M31. Hopefully Jeter will come again but I don't know about Chloe and the others.
  2. Turr_Phennir Jedi Master

star 4
    More the merrier I say! It is definitely more fun and we have had better chats when there is about 5+.

So come on all you UK FF people - get over to the chat room tomorrow! It'll be fun!!
  3. Sykes Jedi Knight

star 1
    Cool! I'm off to Prague (though only for a few days) as of Thursday so it'll be nice to chat with you guys before I leave.

So far, no one has said they can't make it... which is always a good sign. :)
  4. Sykes Jedi Knight

star 1
    OK so tonight's the big night! How's everyone holding up? :)

Oh, I must remember to order pizza!
  5. Bash Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I'm still going to be there. See you over there later, guys.
  6. Sith_Minx Jedi Knight

star 2
    Me & Jon will try but can't guarantee. Depends on how much housey housey stuff I have to do tonight.

7. Bash Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Good girl, Cass, that's what I like to hear. It would be great if you two could make it.
  8. Sykes Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yay :) Nice one Cass. You usually draw a crowd, so can't wait. ;)
  9. Gav Daragon Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'll try and be there tonight, but I might be going out. I'll do my best :)
  10. Bash Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Me, Sykes and, um, someone from the "other board" are there right now if anyone wants to join us.
  11. Bash Jedi Youngling

star 4
    That was another good chatting session last night, thanks guy.

Sorry you couldn't make it, Cass, Jon, Dan and Andy.
  12. Gav Daragon Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Sorry I couldn't make it, I had a tonne of homework to do
  13. Jumping Jedi Flash Jedi Master

star 4
    ill probably be around friday night, might pull an all nighter at uni, working of cause :)
  14. Turr_Phennir Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks for the chat guys last night. Sorry I couldn't stay so long :( Loads of things to do unfortunately but I am looking forward to the next one.

I can't do Sunday at all, so its either tomorow (Friday) or Saturday. Anyone got a preference or ideas?
  15. Jairen Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Sounds like these chats are fun. I'll have to watch for the next one and drop in.

Jair
  16. Gav Daragon Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Friday is really bad for me (it's Buffy night and nothing disturbs Buffy night)
  17. Jumping Jedi Flash Jedi Master

star 4
    sorry might have a chnage of plans friday (tonight) might be bad for me got SOOOOooooo much work to do :(
  18. Bash Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I can never make Friday and Saturday nights because I work. Sykes won't be able to make it either, because he's away on holiday until Tuesday, celebrating his birthday.

How about we just cancel it this weekend and make the next one for next Wednesday?

19. Ttocs Jedi Knight

star 2
    i have returned, and i need a **** load of information from a few of you.. you will be notified :)... i cannot be bothered reading what yall have said in this topic already cos im guessing its all past stuff.. but anyways.. back! (from a certain point of view)
  20. Bash Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Wahey! Welcome back Scott, good to see you. Sorry about that email that I sent you...
    So, how's things?
  21. Ttocs Jedi Knight

star 2
    no need to be sorry! but yeah.. im fine.. i guess.. drawings are doing my 'ead in at the moment though.. no sure i ever wanna touch a pencil again :(.. why arent u on msn anyhow?
  22. Bash Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I'm actually at college at the moment, and they don't allow you to go on chat rooms of any kind, so that's why I'm not on MSN. I just sent you an email, by the way.
  23. Ttocs Jedi Knight

star 2
    right, ok, fair enough.. hehe a funny thing happened at school today involving computers and school but i wont go into that :)

i really gotta change my signature :D
  24. Bash Jedi Youngling

star 4
    He he he, I meant to say ages ago about how it's cool, you qouting me in your signature. Strictly speaking, I didn't make that quote up. It was Stone Cold Steve Austin in the WWF who first used it! :-D
  25. Ttocs Jedi Knight

star 2
    right.. so- ahhhhhhhhhhh i dont care anymore... big bouncy crash matt awaits.. must do flip... ok done... you cant put delays in these messages.. how stoopid? we just had japan day at school and my friend got suspended.. it was fun.. i was a medic.. im hyper :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.