main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

the ultimate action figure

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Joseph_Orion, Sep 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    Hey guys. I went to the mall before work last friday and saw something called "stikfas" it was 9.99 and I figured, hell no, not that much for a cheap stick figure. So I researched it on the net for fun and wanted one so today on the way to work (i'm here at work right now), I decided to just get one. I can say that this is the best toy i've ever bought. It's got all the articulation of an old 1980's GI Joe w/ the rubberband waist, and then some. This thing is awesome. everything is on ball joints. I used Jango's helmet from the Kamino Escape figure and man it looks great! you can interchange all his parts, and he comes with 10 or so guns. Totally customized and just flat out awesome. He can hold lightsabers too and to top it off, the price dropped to 8.99 lol a whole dollar woo hoo!! I say try it out, if you don't like it...I'll give you one of my SW figs for it

2. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    yea joey they are cool , they been doing add's in toyfare the last couple months and you can paint them any way you like they are totaly customizable.

3. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    yeah! man, they are awesome. I'm gonna be getting another one tomorrow. I'll take pics of my little Jango Stikfa tonight lol he does all the movements and everything. These are cooler than..hell, i dunno, any figure i've ever purchased

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.