main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Atlantic *** THE ULTIMATE HOCKEY THREAD!***

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA, Jan 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA

THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 2, 2003
    that is just so cool, and so crazy at the same time.... i would love to partake in something like that... i am currently trying to get a tryout with one of 4 semi-pro teams in michigan... maybe someday, i will be able to partake in a chairity event

2. Admiral_Thrawn60

Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling star 6

Jul 8, 2000
    Vancouver won again.

A lot of people were saying Vancouver's winning streak would end and they'd settle down. Still hasn't happened. :)

3. THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA

Jan 2, 2003
    i never said that the nucks would settle down... they are a good team, that... seemingly came out of the woodwork. mark crawford is really doing a good job coaching the vancouver team to become a contender in the stanley cup playoffs.... they want it, they want it bad... and they know they do... like i said... the nucks are proving theirselves worthy to be mentioned with the stars, wings, avs, and new jersey

4. THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA

Jan 2, 2003
    here is spanky'sprediction for the nhl playoffs (teams listed in no particular order)
    EASTERN CONF.........WESTERN CONF.
    New Jersey.......Vancouver
    New York Islanders.......Detroit
    Toronto.......Dallas
    Tampa Bay Lightning.....Colorado Avalanche
    Ottawa Senators.......St. Louis Blues
    Washington Capitals...Anaheim Mighty Ducks
    Philadelphia Flyers...Minnesota Wild
    Boston Bruins.......Nashville Predators.

tell me what you think...

5. SpankysGirl

SpankysGirl Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 14, 2002
    um.. hun.. you forgot the Canadiens.. I'm crushed :(

;)

6. the_robot_warrior

the_robot_warrior Jedi Youngling

Mar 4, 2003
    hockey is cool... i wont be able to post much, but when i do, you can count that i will be posting here

7. THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA

Jan 2, 2003
    I CANT BELIEVE THIS!!! lol, yes i can... detroit is now DOWN 2 games to none...in the 2003 stanley cup playoffs against the anaheim mighty ducks... (who just so happens to have my cousin (petr sykora) playing for them... this is a curcumstance that rarely happens... rooting AGAINST family...lol).
    im not TOO concerned right now, i mean, dont get me wrong, i am worried, but at the same time, last years first round opponents got 2 games up on us (red wings), and then we came back and won 4 straight... sorry AT60... i had to mention it...
    the next few games will be CRUCIAL to the wings.
    in other news, it was nice to see that the nucks werent so brutally beatten this last game against the blues... i knew that st. louis was lucky... and i hope that everyone here is with me on this one... GO OILERS!!! BEAT THE STARS!!!

8. starwars6554

starwars6554 Jedi Master star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    I'm not Canadain :(

I'm Californian [face_plain]

California is the complete opposite of Canada. :(

But I love HOCKEY!!!!! :D

Go DUCKS!!!!!!!

I play hockey! :D I play on my high school varsity hockey team and a travel team.

BTW, this is Roller Hockey, not Ice. [face_plain] ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.