(The Ultimate) MSU/ATB for October 27

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Qui-Gon_Reborn, Oct 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: JoinTheSchwarz, LAJ_FETT, Ramza
  1. Qui-Gon_Reborn Manager Emeritus

star 6
    ==MSU/ATB FOR OCTOBER, 2010==

It all ends here.

[image=http://img.clevvertv.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-hp7-teaser-poster.jpg]

And that sounds much more dramatic than it really is.

[image=http://photogallery.filmofilia.com/data/media/794/harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows_poster_02.jpg]

Dumbledore's Army Official Business (Mod Squad Update)

That really captures the scope and tragedy of the thing, doesn't it? - Ron Weasley

The Main Point

Original, huh? :p The main point of this MSU is to report that there will be no more MSUs. Paradoxical, isn't it? Well, the poll seems to be in favor of dropping them, and that's what we're going to do, at least for the time being. We're probably going to end up with a dedicated ATB thread right here in Comms to post relevant information regarding games, news, events, and all the other exciting stuff you've come to expect from the JC. ;)

Moderators

TwiLekJedi has stepped down as his positon as Minister of Magic--that is, Classic Trilogy manager.

NYCityGurl will be assisting Skiara in WNU while she battles heroically against Darth Real Life.

Problem Users

Problem users were tortured into insanity by Bellatrix Lestrange

[image=http://cdn4.mattters.com/photos/photos/5314244/bellatrix-lestrange.jpg]

State of the Wizarding World (Around the Boards)

Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real? - Albus Dumbledore

Welcome New Users

Teh Mole needs players! Sign up now, or face the wrath of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named!

The Stars

Yes, they've been Halloween-ized, in case you haven't noticed. This is obviously temporary, so if you're one of those anti-having-any-fun-on-the-boards-whatsoever revolutionaries, feel free to be quiet about it until the holiday is over. Or turn go to the Options tab and change your settings so you don't have to see them. ;)
  2. World_Cup_Wally Jedi Master

star 4
  3. DarthTunick SfC Commish on an "All-Star" break

Game Host
    star 10
    Is Senny still going to be a mod (just not a manager)? If not, then wow. :p I cannot remember a time here in which he wasn't a part of the MS.

They beat Boston!: 2009-2010 L.A. Lakers: Back-to-Back World Champions :cool:
  4. Grimby Technical Consultant

Administrator
    star 7
    He has stepped down completely. Yeah, it does feel weird.
  5. DarthTunick SfC Commish on an "All-Star" break

Game Host
    star 10
    :eek:

Well, at least this last MSU/ATB had some interesting information in it.

They beat Boston!: 2009-2010 L.A. Lakers: Back-to-Back World Champions :cool:
  6. Everton Chosen One

star 10
    I think it's ridiculous that MSUs are being dropped. Without any warning, too! Please point me to the thread where this outrage was discussed. I'd wager you can't.

Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. This is so yellow.[face_plain]
  7. G-FETT Force Ghost

star 7
    T'wilekJedi has been a great mod and has done a huge amount for the forums. Enjoy your retirement. :)

Kind of sad to see the end of MSU's. I can understand why its happened, but its the end of something else that harkens back to our "glory days" :(
  8. Tyi-Maet_Nefer Force Ghost

star 6
    Sad to hear of Senny's departure from modding. Thanks for all the hard work and sensibility you put into this place, Senny, you were an excellent moderator and one with a very level head! Best wishes for your next adventure.
  9. DarthLowBudget Force Ghost

star 5
    No more MSU? Bummer. It was always like a cool State of the Union thing.
  10. TheGuardianofArlon Force Ghost

star 6
    I miss the msu's when I get a chance to read them...
  11. Katana_Geldar Force Ghost

star 8
Moderators: JoinTheSchwarz, LAJ_FETT, Ramza
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.