The Ultimate project

Discussion in 'Quad Cities - Old Board' started by QCPsychoJedi, Apr 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QCPsychoJedi Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Ok Steve this is going to take a lot of work and resources but I don't see why we can't pull this off.
    You were talking about constructing an Alien this summer and I've been discussing Predator. I figure if we start conceptualizing and brainstorming now, we can have these babies ready to go by Dragon Con. Can you imagine? How cool would that pose be, you and I going at it as Alien vs Predator.
    Your height and build is perfect for alien and I can put lifts in my feet to bring my stance up. At the same time I can talk to my buddy Dedobb from work who can hook us up with an animatronic inner mouth that can come out of your head and even snarl if you want it to.
    Let me know what your plans are. My trickiest problem is the bodysuit. Everything else is time consuming but easy.
    By the way, which of the two hotels are we staying at considering there's two?
  2. Sith_Steve Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Yeah that would be kick ass. But first I must finsh my USCM Armor, and Ghostbusters! I do know someone that does latex and would be willing to help us. I am waiting on my C-3PO hands to get done, which he has made a cast out of latex. So we will see if it and he is any good.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.