main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Ultimate Spider-man: Chaos (Non SW RPG)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Rogue_Squad_Leader-, Jul 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Gambit hit the ground in a crouched position....

He looked up at his hairy lil friend.

Not nice t' be ditchin your friens like that Mon'Ami. Hav' you foun anything?

2. -Lord-Vader-

-Lord-Vader- Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 15, 2003
    IC as Magneto:

Magneto watched as Nightcrawler appeared and dissappeared transporting missiles into the underwater fortress.

The alarm sounded as a guard spotted Magneto floating a missile for Nightcrawler to take next.

Magneto turned around and stopped the trigger on the man's gun from being fired. The man ran away yelling something in Russian. "C'mon Nightcrawler, you gotta move quicker!" Magneto said as the skin of the men who were running towards him melted off.

Tag: The Brotherhood

3. Magellan_the_Cat

Magellan_the_Cat Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    Fireheart was trying to coax information out of Dr Conners when the 24hour news station showed scenes of the fight at the nuclear weapons base.

"Excuse me, Doctor, but something has just come up."

Mutants, violent mutants, with nuclear missiles. The carnage they would cause. He had to return to his tribe. They would need their protector. If the corporate world survived, Fireheart industries would survive, and he could come back. The tribe was more important.
    Besides, he was sure that all the costumed "heroes" in NYC would be headed to the scene as soon as they saw this. Fireheart was willing to bet that every TV station in the country, except maybe MTV, VH1, and some of the cable stations, were showing this as an emergency news break.

Thomas Fireheart boarded his private jet and spead off to New Mexico.

4. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    Shocker laughed as he launched high-powered energy blasts toward a cluster of guards. "Now this is what I call `fun`!"

Tag: Brotherhood

5. 6-6-6

6-6-6 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2002
    Apocalypse felt yet another disturbance, this time it was around one of the nuclear weapons facilities he was planning on robbing.

The mutant teleported to the site of the base, and found a handful of costumed freaks blasting away at the guards.

Apocalypse grew to twice his normal size and ordered them to bow before him lest they be culled.

When he didn't recieve a response, the big blue mutant released a pair of cuncussive blasts from each hand at the two electrically-oriented theives, and fired lasers out of his eyes at the gun-toting maniac with the skull on his shirt.

TAG: Electro, Shocker, Punisher, Juggernought (I think)

6. Darth-Jango

Darth-Jango Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    IC: Nightcrawler

Only 4 more missiles and were outa here."

Nightcrawler grabbed 2 with his arms and one whith his tail and teleported.

When Nightcrawler returned he saw a gigantic person shooting missles at Punisher.

He grabbed the last one and teleported. He came back and said to Magneto"Ve must help Zem". Nightcrawler teleported outside and saw the monster up close. "Vhat iz thiz thing.

He saw the missles were about to hit Punisher but Nightcrawler teleported punisher out of harm. "Brotherhood we must go now, we have all the missles."

Tag: All

7. jedi-mafia89

jedi-mafia89 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2003
    IC:punisher

Puynisher was on a role, he took down many men, when all of a sudden he see's a missile headed straight for him. He jumps out of the way but still feels the pressure from the missile. He saw a bald blue creature headed for him.

"That's not Nightcrawler! Guy's a little help!"

Tag:Brotherhood, Apocolypse

8. jedi-mafia89

Jul 15, 2003

Puynisher was on a role, he took down many men, when all of a sudden he see's a missile headed straight for him. He jumps out of the way but still feels the pressure from the missile. He saw a bald blue creature headed for him.

"That's not Nightcrawler! Guy's a little help!"

9. Darth-Jango

Darth-Jango Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    OOC: Punisher, I teleported you out of there before the missles hit. If you read my post above yours you can see that

10. jedi-mafia89

Jul 15, 2003
    OOC:Sorry about the double post guy's.

11. r2d289

r2d289 Jedi Youngling

Aug 3, 2003
    NAME: Bruce Banner
    CODE NAME: The Hulk
    HAIR COLOR: Brown, Greenish-Black
    EYE COLOR: Brown, Green
    SKIN COLOR: White, Green
    BODY TYPE (fit, fat, thin): Really fit
    INTELLIGENCE LEVEL (genuis, mental, average, neanderthal): Genius
    WEAPONS: none
    SPECIAL ABILITIES: Vast superhuman strength, Superhuman stamina, High resistance to injury, Ability to leap miles in a single bound.
    BIO: Bruce Banner was a gamma radiation scientist, his goal was to create a new energy source to be made into a weapon and used for good, not evil. But while testing his creation, a young man came upon the test site and Bruce went to his rescue! He saved the boy, yet he was caught at the heart of the gamma bomb eplosion transforming him into a powerful, dark and distorted reflection of himself!

12. r2d289

r2d289 Jedi Youngling

Aug 3, 2003
    IC:Hulk

"And 2 day's ago Bruce Banner aka The Hulk went on another rampage, this time destroying half of San Francisco."

"Yes, but now Bruce has been caught and is in a strong and heavily guarded jail in northern Russia. And now for today's weather..." CLICK.

"Thank you for finally turning that off guard" said an upset Bruce Banner. "By the way, my dinner was supposed to be here 10min. ago where is it?"

"OOOHH! You want your food well sorry, I ate it! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"Your making mE ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Then Bruce's eye's started to turn green and so did his body which was growing bigger and bigger he had turned back into th HULK! He broke down the wall and leaped over the fence. He ran and ran into a nuclear power plant and saw all these men in strange costumes.

Tag:Brotherhood

13. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    Shocker turned to see this huge green monster approach them. Then looked back up at this huge blue monster. "Geez... This is like some kinda comic book." Shocker charged up his gloves and was watching to see which monster would attack him first.

Tag: Brotherhood, Apocalypse, Hulk...

14. Rogue_Squad_Leader-

Rogue_Squad_Leader- Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    OOC: wow, kinda slow latly

Tag:Brotherhood

15. Jezebel_Jedi

Jezebel_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2003
    OOC: just waitin on horn

IC:

Rogue looked around trying to find traces of the villians.

I think someones been here Sugah, theres tracks in diffrent directions.

Tag:anyone who happens to be around where rogue logan and gambit are

16. jedi-mafia89

Jul 15, 2003

"Hey I know this guy, he's the Hulk! He just went to jail the other day, destroyed half of San Francisco. His name is uh, uh Bruce....BANNER! Bruce Banner! Magneto, we can use this guy."

Tag:Brotherhood, Apocolypse, Hulk

17. Angelic_308

Angelic_308 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 2, 2002
    M.J.

*Walks back in to her room and hands Peter his outher costume*

"Here you go Tiger"

Tag R_S_L

18. Theron

Theron Jedi Master star 4

Oct 23, 2000
    IC: Electro

Electro was blasted by a giant blue looking creature. Crawling out of the rubble. Electro was hot with anger, his eyes turned white and his whole body turned bright yellow and electricity started shooting out every which way. Talking to the blue creature...

"Now what sewer did you come from asking me to bow to you. I don't bow to NOBODY!!"

Suddenly another creature burst through the walls and instead of blue he was green. Listening to his teammate Shocker, Electro agreed.

"Let's get out of here, I see we got what we want. Let those two freaks duke it out."

TAG: Brotherhood

19. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    Turning to Electro, Shocker said, "True. But I wanna see if one o' these guy'll join us. I mean...look at 'em! They could really help our team."

Shocker looked over at some guards who were firing at the two huge creatures. They didn't even aknowledge the Brotherhood team. Shocker shot an energy blast in their direction. He laughed watching the guards fly all over the place from the explosion. "I wonder how Mags and the blue elf are doin'?"

Tag: Brotherhood, Apocalypse, Hulk

20. r2d289

r2d289 Jedi Youngling

Aug 3, 2003

Hulk was still looking at the men in the weird costumes then saw the guards firing at him.

"AAARRRGGHHHH!!!!!"and he ran over and smacked them away.

21. 6-6-6

Oct 24, 2002
    Apocalypse ignored the big green creature, and was instead focused on the creatures who were stealing his missiles.

Apocalypse teleported beside the two electrically-oriented freaks, and transformed his arms into writhing masses of chains, which he whipped out at Shocker and Electro. With his hands occupied, he exhaled a gale-force wind at the Punisher, in order to literally blow him away.

TAG: Brotherhood, Hulk

22. r2d289

r2d289 Jedi Youngling

Aug 3, 2003

The Hulk saw what this blue creature was doing, so he went over and kicked him like he was a ball. But Apocolypse was strong and badly hurt.

23. r2d289

r2d289 Jedi Youngling

Aug 3, 2003
    OOC:Sorry man I meant not badly hurt.

24. jedi-mafia89

Jul 15, 2003

The Punisher limped slowly over to Electro and Shocker so the blue creature wouldn't hear or see him.

"So, you guys have any idea who the blue guy is?"

Tag:Electro, Shocker

25. 6-6-6

Oct 24, 2002
    I'm confused, are these posts going out of order, or are only some of the posts recognized and others ignored?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.