main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Ultimate Spider-man: Chaos (Non SW RPG)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Rogue_Squad_Leader-, Jul 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Lord-Vader-

-Lord-Vader- Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 15, 2003
    IC as Magneto:

"Yes, heros always get the good rap, in a way, we are the good guys. But, the X-Men's leader is a rich man, but, money doesnt matter too much when you can just steal it."

Magneto turned on his communicater, "Nightcrawler, teleport the Blackbird back rather then fly it, if you run into trouble, come back to base. If we need to, we can all go back together."

Tag: Brotherhood

2. Koohii

Koohii Jedi Master star 5

May 30, 2003
    GhostRider cruises through the streats of NYC, finding thugs, goons, gangbangers, and other low-life scum and exacting vengence.

TAG: Cap, Webhead, & mutants in NYC

3. Darth-Jango

Darth-Jango Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    IC: Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler walked down the hall and opened the door.

There it was. The blackbird was enormus. Nightcrawler teleported to the plane and tounched it.

He teleported again and he was in Magneto's lair. "Here it iz."

Tag: Anyone

4. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Gambit

Remy held his hand out to hers

I coundn stay in t' circus love....I would be to far from you

5. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    "Holy Crap! That things enormous!" Shocker couldn't take his eyes off the Blackbird.

6. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    OOC: Um....do you really think that NightCrawler could do that?.....doesnt that seem alittle out there?

7. Rogue_Squad_Leader-

Rogue_Squad_Leader- Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    OOC: I agree with jediknight on that subject, that is a bit to far out there

8. Koohii

May 30, 2003
    OoC: Ok, maybe he teleported in, opened the doors, triggered the alarms, but still flew the plane out. It's no more strange than him teleporting an entire ICBM, and no one pinged him for that. Consistency...

9. Jezebel_Jedi

Jezebel_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2003
    Rogue smiled.

I guess you're right Sugah, wheres our wall crawlin friend anyway?

Rogue slipped her gloved hand into his.

10. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Gambit

Gambit took her hand in his and pulls her close.....

One of these days darlin.....I am gonna take that glove off

11. Jezebel_Jedi

Jezebel_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2003
    And one of these days, you are going to get smacked up side your head.

Rogue laughed and watched for Spider Man.

12. Darth-Jango

Darth-Jango Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    Hey everyone im going away for the next couple of days so anyone who wants to be Nightcrawler until i come back is fine

13. Koohii

May 30, 2003
    GhostRider is beating up some alley thugs, and subjecting them to his Penance Stare. So far, 13 thugs, 5 muggers, 1 rapist, and 2 would-be murderers have been crippled, and left for the police to deal with. GhostRider is about to go searching for someone else to inflict vengence on when a strange looking man with salt&pepper hair, mustache, blue shirt, red cape, and a funny glowing amulet flies down to him. "Sorry to intrude, but I'm affraid you're needed elsewhere for a much bigger fight." Suddenly, GR is teleported to a remote arctic location, to battle the midnight sons....

14. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Sorry that I haven't been around much. I was gone for a week at Penn State (Pennsylvania) And now I'm back. So what exactly has been going on so I can post? :p

15. -Lord-Vader-

Jan 15, 2003
    OOC: Nothing much has been happening Mertroid, The Brotherhood, have stolen hundreds of nuclear warheads, and the X-Men's Blackbird, and are planning what to do next.

Thats really all I could understand. The "heros" are off doing something else. and Apocoypse and The Hulk are in a fight in Russia.

I'll take Nightcrawler until you get back, if thats ok...

I'll post again soon. I have to play Scrabble. 8-}

16. DarthZchour

DarthZchour Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 2002
    Juggernaut:

I wanna drive! And drop some of those sweet 200 Kiloton Spider chasers!

17. -Lord-Vader-

Jan 15, 2003
    IC as Magneto:

"Well, does anyone know how to fly a plane?" Magneto looked around the room. "Nightcrawler, can you take this to the hanger?"

Magneto watched as the blue man touched it and disappeared, only to reappear again seconds later.

"I think its about time to launch the missiles." Magneto said again placing metal push-pins in the map where he was going to destroy. "The first wave of missiles will be only in the United States. We shall hit all the major cities, one in Los Angeles, New York, Washington D.C, Atlanta, Chicago, Portand, Seattle, Dallas, Miami, Pittsburg, Boston, Cinncinnati, Los Vegas, Ankorage, and San Francisco."

He paused, "Then, after everyone in the world knows that the U.S. has been attacked by stolen Russian nuclear warheads, we will launch more upon the other super powers."

"Now, everyone, prepare for launch." Magneto said. "I will give the launch command."

Tag: The Brotherhood

18. jedi-mafia89

jedi-mafia89 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2003
    Sorry I haven't been posting, I was away, so what's been going on?

19. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Lord-Vader already said what was going on and thanks Lord-Vader for the info, I'll cut in sometime soon

20. DarthZchour

Oct 10, 2002
    OOC:

I hope the FBI doesn't get a look at this thread and show up at our houses. 8-}

21. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Gambit

Gambit shook his head and smirked....

Well Chere.....I believ it is time t' get dis show on de road....

Gambit walked into the mansion.......

22. -Lord-Vader-

Jan 15, 2003
    OOC: I hope the FBI doesn't get a look at this thread and show up at our houses.

HAHA!

IC as Magneto:

"Why havent you people gotten ready for launch yet?!?!?!" Magneto yelled at the people just standing there.

23. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    Shocker jumped when Magneto yelled the orders. "Oh, uh, uh..." He scrambled around the room. "What do I do??" He looked at the huge control panel.

24. DarthZchour

Oct 10, 2002
    Juggernaut:

I'm ready! Decided not to fly the plane, though. Don't know how. Besides, I'd rather watch Spider-burger and his Jolly Green Giant sizzle!

25. -Lord-Vader-

Jan 15, 2003
    OOC: What happened to everyone? Where are you?????

IC as Magneto:

"Shocker, you go watch the map and make sure all the missiles hit their targets, watch where they are heading. Nightcrawler, you man the "Launch" button, but dont press it until I saw "Fire" Juggernaught, you go watch the TV and see how fast the news crews can get to the scene and then get radiation poisoning. Electro you watch the flight time of the rockets and Punisher, you, you go help Juggernaught watch TV." 8-}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.