main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Ultimate Spider-man: Chaos (Non SW RPG)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Rogue_Squad_Leader-, Jul 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue_Squad_Leader-

Rogue_Squad_Leader- Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    It's wonderful to see so many people interested. Remember folks we do want to cut down on the "good guys". Other wise it may get quite a bit confusing. So lets try to keep the X-Men at about 2 or 3.

2. Jezebel_Jedi

Jezebel_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2003
    I guess as soon as we get some more villains we can start back on the good guys right?

3. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
  4. Rogue_Squad_Leader-

Rogue_Squad_Leader- Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    Maybe if we get another villian or more we can start.

5. Magellan_the_Cat

Magellan_the_Cat Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    NAME: Thomas Fireheart
    CODE NAME: Puma
    HAIR COLOR: black tawny
    EYE COLOR: brown red
    SKIN COLOR: red-brown tawny
    BODY TYPE (fit, fat, thin): lean rippling muscle
    INTELLIGENCE LEVEL (genuis, mental, average, neanderthal): average primal
    WEAPONS: claws, transformation
    SPECIAL ABILITIES: tracking scent, mysticism
    BIO: Puma is the end result of a eugenics program conducted by a "native american" tribe. He was intended as their protector, and distined to defend the planet from an unknown and powerful evil. He failed to act, and the evil was defeated by a coalition of mutants, avengers, and other heroes. Puma's human form is a successful if merciless businessman. Privately, he sells his skills as Puma, publicly, his firm is a diverse multinational corporation.
    Since his failure to defend the world, his tribe has all but completely disowned him. Puma's intellegence has dropped, and he has developed a primal hatred of Spiders, and especially Spider-Man.
    His human side is trying to work into Kingpin's corporation to take advantage of Fisk's resources. Both Fisk and The Rose have hired Puma before, as a mercenary and assassin.

Puma's combat abilities rely on strength, reflexes, and claws. His olfactory is strong enough to pick out an individual scent in NYC's air, given time. He also can call on some of the tribal mysticism of his herritage, but as Puma grows more primal, his access to this decreases. He has extraordinary tracking skills and mental discipline (when human).

6. DarthZchour

DarthZchour Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 2002
    Great. I have a feeling I'm gonna get ganged-up on.

That's alright, Juggernaut's up to the challenge cracks knuckles

Who wants to get smoked first? [face_devil]

BTW, does anyone remember that little villain-imp in the Superfriends cartoon who could only be sent away if he said his own name backwards? I'm trying to remember it...

7. Koohii

Koohii Jedi Master star 5

May 30, 2003
    mipzeltwik

<surpresses shudders>

8. QuiGonTim

QuiGonTim Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    NAME: Bone-Saw McGraw
    CODE NAME: BONE-SAW
    HAIR COLOR: Black
    EYE COLOR: Brown
    SKIN COLOR: caucasion
    BODY TYPE (fit, fat, thin): Steroid case
    INTELLIGENCE LEVEL (genuis, mental, average, neanderthal): Below average
    WEAPONS: none
    SPECIAL ABILITIES: none
    BIO: The crazy wrestler in the movie ( played by Randy "MACO-MAN' Savage.)
    he was also in Spidey's origen comic, but I am not sure if he had a name in that.
    He lost a match to peter parker and has since decided he hates any one who resembles a spider. or Bruce Camble for that matter.

9. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Welcome to all, it's good to see more people joining and hopefully the people I pmed will join and be villains :D

10. Jezebel_Jedi

Jezebel_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2003
    Good Job Meteroid! :)

11. Koohii

May 30, 2003
    Well, I dug up some of my old comix to read for reference, and now I'm ready to play.
    When can we start?
    Huh? Huh? Huh?
    <bouncing up and down eagerly>
    When can we start?

:)

12. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    My name is meteroid! lol :p
    It's Mertroid! But it's all good!
    And we'll start when we have more villains Koohi, settle down :p

13. Vegas_Sith

Vegas_Sith Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2003
    What if we made Aunt May a villain? :p j/k LOL

14. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    Can I join too?

I'll post my character sheet tomorrow. I wanna look through my comics and stuff so I know my characters background and all that.

Oh. I wanna be another one of Spidey's villains: Shocker!

15. DarthZchour

DarthZchour Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 2002
    Juggernaut's growing anxious.

16. Irish-Jedi

Irish-Jedi Jedi Youngling

Sep 10, 2002
    NAME: Doc. Connors
    CODE NAME: The Lizard
    HAIR COLOR: Brown
    SKIN COLOR: White
    BODY TYPE (fit, fat, thin): fit
    INTELLIGENCE LEVEL (genuis, mental, average, neanderthal): genius
    WEAPONS: claws
    SPECIAL ABILITIES: He has great strength, agility, and his claws are very powerful
    BIO: Doctor Connors is a professor that does research on anphibians, and other reptiles and after losing his are in a terrible accident he took the DNA fro ma lizard and put it into his own body hoping that it would regenerate his arm. It did but Doctor Connors would forever have the curse of the Lizard.

17. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Yes! We have another villain in da house! :p

18. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    NAME: Herman Schultz
    CODE NAME: The Shocker
    HAIR COLOR: Brown
    SKIN COLOR: Caucasian (I think...)
    BODY TYPE (fit, fat, thin): fit
    INTELLIGENCE LEVEL (genuis, mental, average, neanderthal): so-so.....
    WEAPONS: vibro-shock technology in gloves, and protecting armor
    SPECIAL ABILITIES: creates high-pressure energy with technology built into gloves, also quick and agile
    BIO: A failure at being a thief and common criminal. While in prison, he developed the "vibro-shock" technology. He especially hates Spider-Man!

19. Angelic_308

Angelic_308 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 2, 2002
    OOC: I thought this would Help. Sorry If I Spelled or got any thing wrong (I didn?t exactly know where to put
    Bone-Saw so I just but him in with the Villains)

Hero?s"
    Peter Parker/Spider-man - Rouge_Squad_Leader
    Matthew Michael Murdock/Daredevil - Shint_Sattare
    Felicia Hardy/Black Cat - Mertroid
    Daniel Ketch/Ghost Rider - Koohii
    Logan/Wolverine - CptCorranHorn
    Marie/Rouge - Jezebel_Jedi
    Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler - Darth-Jango

Villains:
    Harry Osborne/Green Goblin - Jango313
    Cain Marko/Juggernaut - DarthZchour
    Thomas Fireheart/Puma - Magellan_The_Cat
    Bone-Saw McGraw/BONE-SAW - QuiGonTim
    Doc. Connors/The Lizard - Irish-Jedi
    Herman Schultz/Shocker - Dubya_Scott

No Power People (Sorry couldn?t think of anything better):
    Mary Jane Watson/MJ - Angelic_308
    May Parker/Aunt May - Vegas_Sith

20. Koohii

May 30, 2003
    Very nice & helpful Angelic.
    Instead of "No Power People", "Plot points", "Civilians", or "Victims"

OK, we have 7 goodies to 6 baddies. Are we ready to start?

21. -Lord-Vader-

-Lord-Vader- Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 15, 2003
    Ill play if thats ok....

NAME: Eric Magnus Lehnsherr
    CODE NAME: Magneto, Master of Magnetism, the white pilgrim.
    HAIR COLOR: white
    EYE COLOR: blue/grey
    SKIN COLOR: white
    BODY TYPE: fit
    INTELLIGENCE LEVEL: Genius
    WEAPONS: None
    SPECIAL ABILITIES: Strength Level: Magneto possesses the normal human strength of a man of his own age, height, and build who engages in moderate regular exercise. Magneto can use his magnetic powers to increase his physical strength up through the "Class 100" level (being able to routinely lift over 100 tons) and thus can lift a maximum of 30,000 tons.
    Known Superhuman Powers: Magneto is a mutant with the superhuman power to control magnetism. He can shape and manipulate magnetic fields that exist naturally or artificially. It is unclear, however, whether he must draw magnetic force from outside himself (if so, then he can do so over vast distances), or whether he can also generate magnetic force from within himself. Nor is it clear whether Magneto's power is psionic or purely physiological in nature.
    Although Magneto's power is not on the level of the Silver Surfer in his prime, it is for all practical purposes limitless. Magneto can lift a cargo freighter weighing 30,000 tons 50 feet into the air from a distance of 300 feet away. Moreover, Magneto can use his magnetic powers in more than one way simultaneously. He can completely assemble a complicated machine within seconds through his powers. He can erect magnetic force fields with a high degree of impenetrability around himself for protection. Although Magneto often gestures when using his magnetic powers, he can utilize them fully even when standing totally still merely by concentrating.

Although Magneto's primary power is magnetism, he seems to have some ability to project or manipulate any form of energy that is related to magnetism. He can fire a bolt of electricity and create enough intense heat to destroy a metal door. Heat, or infrared radiation, is part of the electromagnetic spectrum, which also includes visible light, radio waves, ultraviolet light, gamma rays, and x-rays. Magneto can project any of these. He can create an anti-gravity field, and does so whenever he levitates a non-magnetic object. Hence, Magneto may be living proof of the long-sought Unified Field Theory that all forms of energy are related. However, Magneto almost always uses only magnetism since it is more difficult for him to manipulate other forms of energy.

Magneto has exhibited powers of astral projection and telepathy, and has claimed to be able to control the minds of others. His abilities along these lines are minimal, however enough, perhaps to protect himself against mightier telepaths, but not of great use otherwise.

Magneto's ability to wield his superhuman powers effectively is dependent upon his physical condition. When severely injured, his body is unable to withstand the strain of manipulating great amounts of magnetic forces.

Abilities: Magneto is an expert on genetic manipulation and engineering, with knowledge far beyond that of contemporary science. He may be a genius in these fields. He can mutate humans in order to give them, superhuman powers, or create adult clones of human beings and then manipulate the genetic structures of these clones during their development. He has learned how to create artificial living beings.
    Magneto has mastered many technological fields as well: for example, he has designed magnetically-powered skycraft and spacecraft, complex robots and computers, and magnetically-powered generators. Magneto is an excellent hand-to-hand combatant.

able to manipulate magnetic currents to gain total control over all forms of electromagnetism, allowing him to levitate and manipulate all objects made of metal, project concussive blasts and force fields, selectively generate heat and electricity, manipulate bloodflow to the brain to cause aneurysms or unconsciousness, and increase his power to absorb cold and electricity

BIO: Do I really need one?

Sorry about the lengthy ability list.

22. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Oh this is getting good! :D

23. Magellan_the_Cat

Magellan_the_Cat Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003

The hunger burns in Puma. He yerns to Hunt!

24. -Lord-Vader-

-Lord-Vader- Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 15, 2003
    Just to let you all know, Rouge is French for red Rogue is the correct way to spell it. Its funny how many people spell it wrong and how it makes their posts make no sense at all. 8-}

25. Koohii

May 30, 2003
    Thank you -Lord Vader-.
    it's also a type of make-up, aka blush.

Does anyone know why the PM system doesn't seem to be working today?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.