1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive The Ultimate Spider-man: Chaos (Non SW RPG)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Rogue_Squad_Leader-, Jul 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 6-6-6 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Apocalypse was astounded at the ferociousness of the big green man. He clamped the Hulk around the waste and created a cocoon of chains to keep the Hulk locked up in..

"Oh, stop struggling you arrogant green buffon. I have plans enough for what I will do with you. How would you like to become one of the new Four Horsemen, eh? Well, you don't have a choice, so stop spitting on me!"

Apocalypse pounded out the dents in his metal skin and floated up into the sky. He drifted off back towards the North American continent, due to its excess of potential slave labor.
  2. Dubya_Scott Force Ghost

star 5
    Shocker listened to Magneto then turned back to the control panel. Looking up at the screen, he took in the huge computer generated world map. A little red blip on the screen showed their current location. "I'm ready."

Tag: Brotherhood
  3. CptCorranHorn Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: bout time Cincinnati was considered an important city 8-}

and I've been away for a while, I dont know whats going on with the heroes
  4. Darth-Jango Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler sat down next to Shocker and looked at the screen that had the map of the world. Where shouldz ve hit first?"

Tag: The Brotherhood
  5. jedi-mafia89 Jedi Master

star 3
    IC: The Punisher

The Punisher saw The brotherhood enter the Blackbird. He walked over to the table and picked up two 9 millimeter berettas and a m-16. He was ready for action. He put on his overcoat and got into the blackbird. He sat behind Nightcrawler. He was ready for anything

6. Theron Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Electro

"Sure thing Magneto" Electro looked up at Juggernaut and Punisher. "Now why couldn't I have your job". Electro shrugged then walked off into the X-Men's now stolen Black Bird.

TAG: Brotherhood
  7. -Lord-Vader- Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC as Magneto:

"Fire!" Magneto said. and took a look at the map which showed little bleeping dots traveling across the US. "Soon, everyone in the world will know of The Brotherhood."

Tag:Brotherhood
  8. 6-6-6 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Apocalypse floated across the Bering Straight from Russia back to North America. As he neared the southern coast of Alaska, he saw Anchorage disappear in a blinding flash of plasma, flame, and radiation. The city had ceased to exist, its atoms split by the loose electrons from the nuclear missile.

"So, my nemesis has already begun my task of worldwide Apocalypse. Well, he shall not take more of my glory!" Apocalypse told the big green thing which he was holding. He sped up his flight down the western coast of North America, and found another nuclear missile bearing down on the San Francisco Bay Area. "Not a chance, mortal!" He yelled.

Apocalypse apparated beside the nuclear missile, and willed it to stop falling. As he floated beside the weapon, Apocalypse transformed part of his metal exoskelleton into tiny nanobots, which entered the nuclear missile and disabled its trigger. He then cut the fuel flow, and was left with a nuclear warhead floating idly in the air.

He teleported the weapon into the vaccuum of space between the Earth and the Moon, leaving it in an inactive state.

"A job well done, I would say." Apocalypse told the Hulk. Suddenly, he felt even more death and dying screams fill his head. Apocalypse willed the screams of the doomed away, and continued on across the North American continent, to hunt down the perpetrators of the Apocalyptic strikes.

TAG: Hulk, and, umm... Good guys? Baddies?
  9. Dubya_Scott Force Ghost

star 5
    Looking back and forth across the map, Shocker said, "Uh...Magneto? Something happened to the missile bound for SFO. It just disappeared from the screen." He turned and looked at the Master of Magnetism.

TAG: Brotherhood
  10. Koohii Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    The Battle of the Midnight Sons was raging. Blade, GhostRider, Morbius, and other Heros touched by the dark side of the spirit world were wading through the pop-corn minions of Lilith. GhostRider spotted his old enemy, Blackout. He threw a chain wrapped with HellFire around the demon-spawns neck, and crushed it. Suddenly there was a loud rushing noise. All of the combatants looked up, in time to see a yellow spark. A tidal wave of burning light, a wave of heat such that none of the demons had ever known... Lilith and her offspring shrieked in agony. Then the shockwave hit.

10 minutes later, in Eastern Siberia, Doctor Strange found Dan Ketch, lying dead in the snow. His heart was stopped, his throat bleeding, and radiation burns covering most of his body. "This wasn't supposed to happen. The Midnight Suns were supposed to defeat Lilith, not some stupid coincidental nuclear missile. What on earth is happening here?

Meanwhile, in GoldenGate park, a devolving hippie happens to be singing an appropriate song.

The sun is burning in the sky.
    Stands of clouds go slowly drifting by.
    In the park the dreamy bees
    are droning in amoung the trees.
    and the sun is burning in the sky.

Now the sun is in the west.
    Children playing, oh it's time to rest.
    And the couples in the park
    are holding hands and waiting for the dark.
    And the sun is in the west.

Now the sun is sinking low
    Children playing, of it's time to go.
    High above a spot appears
    A little blossom blooms and then draws near
    and the sun is sinking low.

Now the sun is come to earth
    Shrouded in a mushroom cloud of deat.
    Death comes in a blinding flash
    of hellish heat, and leaves a smear of Ash
    And the sun is come to earth

Now the sun is disappeared
    All is Darkness, Anger, Pain and Fear
    Twisted sightless wrecks of men
    go groping on their knees
    and cry in pain.
    and the sun is disappeared...

/>
  11. Darth-Jango Jedi Master

star 4

Nightcrawler manned the missles. He locked onto Apocalypse. He shot two missles towards him but when the hit the didn't even cause any damage. "Vhat happened." Acopalypse turned his hand into a hammer and hit the side of the Blackbird ripping a hole in the side. The plane could still fly but nightcrawler didn't have his seatbelt and hit his head on the bashboard and was sucked out of the side of the ship.

Nightcrawler was unconscious as he landed on the rubble below.

Tag: Anyone
  12. Dubya_Scott Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: What happened to Spidey and all his friends?? This RP thread kinda turned into "villain vs. villain"...
  13. Angelic_308 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC:

I'm still keeping up with this It's just M.J. doesn't have anything to do right at the moment
  14. 6-6-6 Jedi Knight

star 3
    OOC: Do we even still have a game master here anymore?

IC: Apocalypse sped down catch Nightcrawler as he was falling, changed his free arm into a large clamp, and held him in place.

Apocalypse noticed the Blackbird getting away, and flew after it, hoping to find more mutants in it.
  15. -Lord-Vader- Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I dont think we have any good guys left.

IC as Magneto:

Magneto looked over to the screen that showed what was happening with the Blackbird. He saw Nightcrawler fall out and the others that were in it, struggling not to fall out themselves. Magneto raced over to his comlink and yelled, "What are you people doing!?! Get out of there! Now! Do not engage any further." The Blackbird and everybody in it was in terrible danger. "Nightcrawler! Nightcrawler! Teleport out of there with everyone! Nightcrawler!" Magneto listened but didnt hear a response.

He turned to the TV where some of the members of the Brotherhood were sitting. Every channel had special reports that all over the US, missiles had been spotted right before an explosion at a nearby city. They failed to remember that missiles had been stolen the day before from a Russian missile silo. One channel had a picture of the Blackbrid flying over San Francisco being attacked by the giant blue monster they had seen at the missile silo.

The estimated death total for all the 1 Mega-Ton missiles at the moment was 30 million dead or missing.

"This will get Spiderman and the other's attention, unless we got him in the strike."

16. jedi-mafia89 Jedi Master

star 3
    IC:punisher

Punisher was struggling not to fall out of the Blackbird. He opened up a hatched door full of parachutes. "Put the plane on auto-pilot and leave it alone. Everyone put a parachute on quick. Juggernaut, take two of them, your suits to heavy, you'll come down too fast!"

Tag:The Brotherhood, Apocolypse
  17. Dubya_Scott Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: I'm a tad confused... Who is in the Blackbird and who is in the underwater base? I musta missed something.
  18. 6-6-6 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Apocalypse approached the tail of the Blackbird and took a bite out of the metal, causing the plane to tilt on one side. He then took another bite from the opposite tail, making it to level out.

Apocalypse flew beneath the Blackbird then sped upwards quickly, sending his head through the bottom of the plane and into the hold. The big blue metal creature let out a bellowing laugh and fired off several eye lasers into the bulkheads. He then shouted "Fear Me!" and attempted to grab at the mutants and humans with a very long tongue.

TAG: Brotherhood, Hulk, anyone else
  19. Koohii Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  20. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    NAME: David Charles Haller
    CODE NAME: Legion III
    HAIR COLOR: Black
    EYE COLOR: Black
    SKIN COLOR: Caucasian
    BODY TYPE (fit, fat, thin): Thin/fit
    INTELLIGENCE LEVEL (genuis, mental, average, neanderthal): average/ a little mental
    WEAPONS: none
    SPECIAL ABILITIES: telepathy, telekinesis, pyrokinesis, teleportation, shapeshifting, and travel through time
    BIO: Son of Charles Xavier and Gabrielle Haller. He was once consumed with multiple personalties, each with a different mutant ability. Yet, during an extend coma, his mind healed and his powers merged.

OOC: I also ask if there is an active person playing Xavier. If there isn't, can I control him?

21. Darth-Jango Jedi Master

star 4

Nightcrawler was slowly regaining consciousness. He couldn't move. He opened his eyes and saw his teamates putting on paracheutes. Nightcrawler saw why he couldn't move, he was being held by Acopalypse.

Nightcrawler just had a sudden burst of strenght and released Acopalypse's hold on him. Nightcrawler ran at him and kicked him in the face sending him towards the back of the ship. "C'mon we need to get out of here."

Nightcrawler grabbed a paracheute and jumped. When he landed he saw his friends jumping out of the blackbird.

Tag: Anyone
  22. 6-6-6 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Apocalypse was infuriated that the little furry blue creature was able to escape his grasp, and even more infuriated that it almost broke what passed for his nose.

"Foolish being, thou shalt feel my wrath for your insolence!"

Apocalypse got to his feet and looked around for his prey, only to find the humans and mutants gone, and the Blackbird rapidly descending to the ground.

"AHHHHHH!"
  23. Rogue_Squad_Leader- Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: I'm still here don't worry, I've just been a little held up with school.
  24. -Lord-Vader- Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: RSL, If you dont have enough time, as it has been looking as though, I suggest the still active players voting on a new gamemaster.

IC as Magneto:

"Nightcrawler! Get the team out of there for Gods sake! GO!"

Tag: Brotherhood
  25. Dubya_Scott Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: I guess since I (Shocker) was watching the map and following the `blips` on the screen, that means that I'm still in the base with Magneto...

IC: Shocker looked from the map up to Magneto. "If Nightcrawler can teleport, what the hell's takin' him so long...?"
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.