main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Ultimate Spider-man: Chaos (Non SW RPG)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Rogue_Squad_Leader-, Jul 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jezebel_Jedi

Jezebel_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2003
    OOC: well geez sorry, I guess I learned something :p ... Just as a note I usually post from work so sometimes I'm in a hurry to write and misspell things

2. -Lord-Vader-

-Lord-Vader- Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 15, 2003
    PMs arent working for me either..

3. Angelic_308

Angelic_308 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 2, 2002

Hero?s
    Peter Parker/Spider-man - Rogue_Squad_Leader
    Matthew Michael Murdock/Daredevil - Shint_Sattare
    Felicia Hardy/Black Cat - Mertroid
    Daniel Ketch/Ghost Rider - Koohii
    Logan/Wolverine - CptCorranHorn
    Marie/Rogue - Jezebel_Jedi
    Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler - Darth-Jango

Villains
    Harry Osborne/Green Goblin - Jango313
    Cain Marko/Juggernaut - DarthZchour
    Thomas Fireheart/Puma - Magellan_The_Cat
    Bone-Saw McGraw/BONE-SAW - QuiGonTim
    Doc. Connors/The Lizard - Irish-Jedi
    Herman Schultz/Shocker - Dubya_Scott
    Eric Magnus Lehnsherr/Magneto - -Lord-Vader-

Civilians (Thanx for comeing up with a better title for this category Koohii :D )
    Mary Jane Watson/MJ - Angelic_308
    May Parker/Aunt May - Vegas_Sith

4. DarthZchour

DarthZchour Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 2002
    So, are we starting, or what?

5. Rogue_Squad_Leader-

Rogue_Squad_Leader- Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    sure lets start...

It is just an average morning for Peter Parker he wakes up throws on some clothes over his costume putting his school books in his bag along with some extra web fluid and his camera and then he runs out the door to see MJ walking out of her house at the same time

: MJ wait up

Tag:Angelic_308

OOC: sorry I havnt posted in a while ive been on vacation

6. Koohii

Koohii Jedi Master star 5

May 30, 2003
    Across the bridge in Brooklyn, Dan Ketch, for some reason no longer needs sleep, goes through the motions for the sake of keeping his mother in the dark about his nights. That motorcycle was still freaking him out a little, but he couldn't give it up, no matter how hard he tried.
    Blackout had killed his sister, and he didn't have time for his girlfriend anymore.
    Ghost Rider was eating up his nights. But it's important.
    He sighed and got ready for school. After school, back to running courier packages.
    Being a teenager sucks. At least it was finally almost over. Just another 2 years...

7. -Lord-Vader-

Jan 15, 2003
    IC as Magneto:

"Hello Wolverine...." Magneto said as Wolverine stiffened and turned around to look at Magneto. "How have you been? I havent seen you ever since that incident with the cow.... You remember dont you? You weren't able to get your hand out of its ass, so I helped you by shoving it in a little further. Remember?"

Tag: CptCorranHorn

8. Koohii

Koohii Jedi Master star 5

May 30, 2003
    OCC: -Lord Vader- EEEWWW!
    Let's try to keep this forum a little more mature, shall we? That was totally out of character for Magneto to say.

9. Magellan_the_Cat

Magellan_the_Cat Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003

Puma Sniffs the air. The box lid that Spiderman touched while ambushing his employer's men in the warehouse last night still has enough of a scent for him to pick it up. Over a million people infest this concrete, steel, and glass city. And their pets. And other animals. Insects. Somewhere out there was the one scent that he wanted. He squatted on the skyscraper's gargoyle, waiting, sniffing. His prey must make itself known. Then it would be time for the hunt. For the muscle and sinue to strain and pull, propelling him from rooftop to rooftop, until at last.
    Unlike most of his jobs, this target had a chance of being a challenge. Something worthy. It had been too long.

Puma sniffed again. Blu-ach, ferrets. And they needed a bath. Badly. He made a note not to get a hotdog from any of the pushcart vendors.

Sooner or later, he'd find it... He just had to wait, like all hunters.

Tag: everyone

10. Angelic_308

Jan 2, 2002
    Mary Jane

*Waking up in the morning Mary Jane freshens up and puts on her cloths throwing her homework in her bag she runs out the door only to hear Peter Yell her name turning around she smiles warmly at Peter?

"Hey Tiger! How are you?"

Tag R_S_L

11. -Lord-Vader-

Jan 15, 2003
  12. Jezebel_Jedi

Jezebel_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2003
    OOC:I totally agree I don't think Magento would say that but I guess I'll go with it.

Rogue heard Logan in the room next to her grunting in pain. She ran in to his room and found Magneto controlling and contorting Logan's body with his magnetic powers. She stripped off her glove and came up behind Magneto touching his face trying to slow him down. Rogue let go quickly not wanting his powers for any longer than she had to. Then pinned his arms behind him.

Get him sugar, I got him right now.

OOC: I'm going to go by the comic book and cartoon Rogue mostly if thats alright with everyone.

13. -Lord-Vader-

Jan 15, 2003
    IC as Magneto

Magneto didnt mind having his hands behind his back, he could still control all his powers. If Rogue hadn't stopped him, he would have ripped Wolverines body apart by removing the metal from his bones.

Magneto closed his eyes for a moment and then was released suddenly by Rogue. She fell to the ground unconcious. Magneto had stopped all the blood from going to her brain. He stepped over her body, still holding Wolverine back. A moment before death, he let go his hold on both Wolverine and Rogue, and soared away into the sky.

Tag: Anyone

14. Rogue_Squad_Leader-

Aug 9, 2001
    OOC: -Lord-Vader- and other X-Men remember this is a "spiderman" based RPG so base it around spiderman or I doubt P-o-T will keep this open very long.

OOC: We need a Gwen Stacy, until someone signs up you can use her if she involves your character

: I'm not doing to bad I've still got a head ache from the other day.

**Gwen runs up and pushes Peter in the back almost making him fall over**

GWEN : Thanks for waitin Pete

**Peter and MJ finally get to school as they are walking up to the door when Peter's spider sense goes off. He quickly spins around grabbing a football in midair just before it hits him MJ and Gwen and throws it clear across the school yard, he looks back and saw that it was none other than Flash Thompson**

Tag:Angelic_308

15. Angelic_308

Jan 2, 2002
    M.J.

*See's the move Flash made*

"What a jerk!"

*Looks over at Peter*

"Thanx"

*Hears the bell ring*

"Come on Peter We're going to be late!"

Tag R_S_L

16. Rogue_Squad_Leader-

Aug 9, 2001
    ** Peter spends the entire day staring at MJ wondering what would there relationship would have been like if the Green Goblin (Norman) hadnt thrown her off of the bridge. With the death of Eddie Brock, Peter is more scared now than ever that something awful may happen to MJ**

**As the last bell of the day rings Peter walks up to MJ's locker, even tho this is now the second time that MJ and him have been a couple it still feels like its the first time he has ever talked to her**

So do you need any help with that Trig paper? Gwen wants me to help her later maybe you'll come over to? I need to talk to you about some stuff about you know what

Tag:Angelic_308 or Jezebel_Jedi

17. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Harry sees Pete, MJ, Flash, and Gwen standing close by. He walks over to them. Flash has something up is you-know-what again.

"Something wrong, pal?" he asks Peter.

TAG: Rouge_Squad_Leader

18. Rogue_Squad_Leader-

Aug 9, 2001
    : oh hi Harry, nothings wrong

Tag:Angelic_308 or J_J

19. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Harry

Smiles, then hears the bell.

"Kay, let's go then."

20. Rogue_Squad_Leader-

Aug 9, 2001
    Well Harry I don't think ill be able to do anything with you, me and MJ are going back to the house to look over some stuff

21. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Harry

"Okay, see ya then."

22. DarthZchour

DarthZchour Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 2002
    Cain clenches his fists. He's itching for some action. From deep within the abandoned subway depot, he hears the noise and commotion of a busy city above. That over - televised shipment of diamonds from South Africa was due to arrive at the airport soon, and if he was going to get a piece of that pie, he would have to scramble. He makes his way unnoticed through his private highway of the deserted tunnels, breaking through the concrete walls that sealed them, toward the new depot that would put him near the airport.

OOC: How does that "tag" system work?

23. -Lord-Vader-

Jan 15, 2003
    If you want someone to respond to your post, then you say Tag: (That persons name)

Example: Rogue_Squad_Leader-, why would PoT lock the thread?

Tag: Rogue_Squad_Leader-

Does that make sense?

Sorry, I had a much longer one, but the boards screwed up and it was deleted. :mad:

24. Rogue_Squad_Leader-

Aug 9, 2001
    OOC: Because this is titled Spiderman not X-Men or The Hulk, you can read the COC for more info if you would like. Until so we shall continue

Tag:Angelic_308 or J_J

25. Angelic_308

Jan 2, 2002
    M.J

*Spends the day studying and glancing over at Peter every 5 seconds coming to her locker at the last bell she loads her bag with her books when Peter walked up to her*

So do you need any help with that Trig paper? Gwen wants me to help her later maybe you'll come over to? I need to talk to you about some stuff about you know what

*Smiles at Peter*

"Sure I'll come over"

*Gives a polite smile to Harry as he walks over then turns back to her locker until he walks away Closing her locker she turns to Peter*

"Ready to go?"

Tag R_S_L

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.