main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Ultimate Star Wars scene we will prolly never see

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by Red_05, Nov 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B4-sith

B4-sith Jedi Youngling star 2

May 21, 2005
    I think the death of shAk-ti is not going to be on the rots dvd.

2. Darth_Henrah

Darth_Henrah Jedi Youngling

May 26, 2005
    Padme shower scene = awesome! but cant we extent the boundries of possibility and put leia in there as well? hmmmmm

i wanted the big space battle at the start of ROTS to be cooler! i mean, it was cool but focused way too much on anakin and obi-wan

3. Issolde

Issolde Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2005
    Hmmm. Perhaps Anakin's mother telling him that he had no father and trying to explain to him what happened.

4. darthxman

darthxman Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 8, 2005
    The Jedi are celibate right? But theyre still only human (or whatever race) so what do all the women do to release their tensions? And do they do those things TOGETHER in groups of four or five? In large bath tubs with skin glistening oils? In the nude?

God, I'm a nerd.

Ahem

But yes, short of that, a huge army of Jedi on foot against a huge army of Sith on foot, a la LOTR Fields of Pelennor battle would be awesome.

5. Jedi-Knight420

Jedi-Knight420 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2005
    I've had fantasies for years on how it would look to see thousands of Jedi Knights on one side of a valley, thousands of Sith on the other (this was pre-braveheart mind you, I was only 10 or 11 when I thought this senario up), standing there, waiting for the call of battle....

On the Jedi side, there is a great leader, "The" Jedi Master
    who is calling out to his bretheren "Now is the time when evil must be stopped! Many of you will not make it out of this battle alive, but know this....You will pass on to the force peacefully and with most honor! YOU WILL NOT HAVE DIED IN VAIN! PEACE AND JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL!" To which all the Jedi raise their ignited lightsabers in the air, a giant sea of mixed colors, blues, purples, whites, greens, and yell out in agreeance and great valor.

On the other side, The Dark Sith Master stands with his army...."These (scoffs) JEDI have ruled too long! They are weak! They have no idea what lies behind the POWER OF THE DARK SIDE! We WILL erradicate these pitiful (mockingly)"Knights"! THE DARK SIDE WILL RISE ONCE MORE!" to which the sea of Sith...the ocean of the fiendish, the villianous, the greedy, will raise their lightsabers and yell out, not in valor, but in hatered.

As the war horn is called, the two armys they run down the hills and into the valley....The Jedi, calm, focused, silent....The Sith, with pure rage, wild-eyed, screaming.....the first lightsabers make contact...........The battle begins...............

hehehehe...I've had soo much time to think about that...I would love to have GL's permission to write that...:D

6. DarthGrizzla

DarthGrizzla Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 26, 2005
    My personal favourite would be to have seen Mace get struck down by Palps straight down from head to nadz (Looney Tunes style)

7. darth_padawan_padme

darth_padawan_padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 17, 2005
    -Anakin killing Nute for Padme
    -Obi Wan killing Palpatine
    -Owen and Beru dying
    -Sith training/sparring

8. NeoBaggins

NeoBaggins Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003

Anakin defeating Jedi in the Temple outside of youngling-slaughter implicated scenes.

9. patico74

patico74 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 3, 2003
    i want to see the conversation with yoda. and why cant obi and yoda take on the emperor? i think they could of. delegation of thousand the meeting with padme and palpy and anni.
    memory wipe of c3po that would be really funny watching them hooking up the droid and he says probally oh the agony or something like that then he comes back and says greetings. lol

10. Darth_Nator

Darth_Nator Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2005
    I love the NJO order books and would LOVE to see these put into a film.

Particular scenes that would rule would be:

- Chewie and Han on Sernpidal as the moon smashes into the atmosphere.

- Any Yuuzhan Vong battle, especially Dantooine and Ithor.

- Anakin Organa-Solo's death on the World Ship.

- Coruscant once it has been world-shaped.

- Anything involving Zonama Sekot.

For me, if more Starwars films were made, the New Jedi Order would be the ultimate setting.

11. Darth_Tarantino

Darth_Tarantino Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 2, 2004
    A Star Wars film set apart from the 6-part saga, about the war between Jedi and Sith? Hmmmmmmm....

'Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic' sounds like a good title for this one, if you ask me.

:)

DT

12. JEDI_KNIGHT_RAYEARTH

JEDI_KNIGHT_RAYEARTH Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2005
    Oh man, I think the Jedi battle would be great, save in my mind, I always imagined certain kinds of Jedi groups: i.e. Jedi/Sith on the back of horses (there are horses in the Ewok movies, so why not horses in the others as well) lizard-beasts, really fast alien creatures, somewith longrange weaponry (force-arrows?), and then some war towers on the Sith side.
    I also imagine banners and armor y'know: blues, purples, greens, and white for the Jedi; red and black for the Sith. And maybe some inventive Jedi weapons (I'd love to see a double-bladed lightsaber again, maybe a force-lance or two) and then a kick-arse battle.
    Then we can see shots of the leaders, generals of the Jedi/Sith as they ready their men/women for battle. The Jedis ignite their lightsabers in valor; the Sith are filled with hate. Heck it'll be on some kind of deslote plain or maybe in a big fortress, the Jedi's last standhold.
    And, ye, the battle would be killer!

13. jollydwarf

jollydwarf Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2003
    The Ultimate Star Wars scene we will probably never see

The deleted scene where Ghyslain comes to avenge Jett Lucas' character's death, and the clonetroopers start laughing so hard, they can't hit him at point blank range, a trait that will be passed down for replicated generations to come.

14. Master_Boucks

Master_Boucks Jedi Youngling star 2

May 10, 2005
    A suited up Darth Vader surviving the Emperor's force lightning from ROTJ and going on to become the leader of the New Republic.

And then force choking Borssk Fey'Lya to death.

15. Harrison_Solo

Harrison_Solo Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 23, 2003
    I know we saw a little of Vader killing adult Jedi in holo-form, but it wasn't enough, so I'll say VADER ERADICATING DOZENS OF JEDI AT A TIME IN THE TEMPLE.

16. Master_Boucks

Master_Boucks Jedi Youngling star 2

May 10, 2005
    Aslong as it is not suited Vader.....

17. Bongitybongbong

Bongitybongbong Jedi Youngling

Jun 16, 2005
  18. Darth-Trepidor

Darth-Trepidor Jedi Youngling star 3

May 10, 2005
    Any battle scenes involving Bail Organa and Obi-Wan Kenobi fighting a battle on ALDERAAN! I was JIPPED out of Alderaan!

19. SpaceFunk

SpaceFunk Jedi Youngling

May 15, 2005
    -Padme and that blue Jedi getting drunk and making out
    -Anakin and Padme's first argument as a married couple, and it's about the remote
    -Mace's original death scene, he gets eaten by a shark
    -in RotJ, Lando getting pulled over while flying the Falcon for "Driving While Black"
    -the point where the Hamburglar turns to the Dark side

20. Lord_NoONE

Lord_NoONE Jedi Master star 5

Dec 17, 2001
    The one background scene that I think is crucial is Padme's cut shower scene from AotC.
    Give it back to us, George, dammit!

21. TheLightSide

TheLightSide Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 29, 2005
    The Emperor telling Luke on the Death Star 2 that Vader killed his mother.

22. princethomas

princethomas Jedi Master star 2

Nov 19, 2001
    I have this vision of Vader in his full suit standing at the edge of the Lava on Mustafar. When we see Vader's suit burning on Endor in Jedi, there would be kind of a push in transition into the fire and back out to a shot of Mustafar. Vader standing there on the bank of the lava flow. And ghost of Obi Wan appears to him. Ewan McGregor since thats more of who Anakin recognizes. Also because Alec Guiness is dead. Obi Wan pulls Anakin's force spirit out of the Vader suit. And the Vader suit falls to the ground and slides down into the Lava. Obi-Wan gives Anakin a big fat Bro hug. And then they turn to walk up the Hill. Then we see him appear to Luke on Endor.

Please understand. I realize this scene would be just sickeningly over-the-top. And I would not actually suggest that it actually be filmed and added. I dont think you could actually do it without it being eye-rollingly silly looking. Just saying, that this is how it happens in my head.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.