main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Ultra Stressed Jedi Students, Part IV

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jane Jinn, Jul 19, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Let's make this new thread a thousand posts long, too! Fingers to the keyboards, ready, and ... type!

"Jane? Are you all right?"Avoiding the puddle of vomit on the floor, Master Ruj knelt down next to her and placed a hand on her shoulder.

Jane sank back on her heels, still heaving slightly, but nodded. She was trembling all over with cold and sudden weakness, and wanted nothing more to curl up in bed and sleep forever. She knew that feeling. It was a familiar feeling, and the sudden cramping in her abdomen confirmed her diagnosis. That time of the month. Again. Ugh.

"That bad, huh?"Master Ruj asked, effortlessly reading her thoughts. She hadn't been shielding, and had practically shouted them at him."I'm sending you home, Jane. Get some rest, and you'll be feeling better soon."

Jane nodded weakly, then got to her feet as Master Ruj called for a service droid to clean up the mess.

"Do you think you can make it on your own, or shall I call Perrian?"

Jane shook her head, only vaguely amazed that Master Ruj referred to him as Perrian, not even Knight Thenceor, let alone Master."I'll manage."

Moving slowly to the lift, Jane was slightly relieved that she was not sick, just inconvenienced. She'd be there to-morrow for K'vel. Nothing would prevent her from coming to see him. And he would win the competition. She knew he would. He'd scheduled an extra light saber session that afternoon after dance to ready himself, and she knew that it would work.

When she reached her apartment and let herself in, Perrian was not there. Of course not. It was lunchtime. She wrote a note and placed it on the sofa where he usually sat, then went into the bedroom and laid down. Just before drifting off to sleep, she found herself yearning for that awful tea that Qui-Gon had made for her one month before. It really had worked. She'd have to get some from him. She wished she had some now. She wished she'd thought to take some with her when she'd left. She couldn't imagine what *he* would need it for, being male, and it was hardly likely Obi-Wan would drink it, for the same reason. She'd ask him for some. Later. When she felt better enough to stagger over. But not now.

Now she only wanted to sleep and dream of K'vel.

2. The Musical Jedi

The Musical Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 1999
    Love the thought of Obi-Wan drinking the tea, Jane! Classic!

3. jedi jaffacake

jedi jaffacake Jedi Youngling star 1

May 12, 2000
    Cool, I get to be the first to reply! Unless someone repies while I'm writing this, of course. In which case I will look a bit dumb.

I still haven't been sent a password, despite having re-registered under about a squillion different names. So I'm just going to post under my other name, which I don't like very much and wanted to change. It wouldn't let me log in as Master Lurker any more either. Oh well.

I'm a wee bit behind just now (obviously) because I have been really busy. I've got loads to catch up on. My next post isn't quite finished yet, but it will be soon. All the other posts are excellent, I really enjoyed reading through them all. Good luck with your move, Kenobi Maul :) And Amidolee, that's rubbish about not getting your permit :( I wouldn't have got it either (if our school did that), as I avoid sports in school like the plague. I'm not a big sports fan (understatement of the year)- well, there are a couple I like. Emphasis
    on 'a couple'... lol So anyway, I'll post soon. I'm just worried that I haven't got my characters interacting with very many of the other characters, as I'm worried about intruding on people's storylines.

4. Daphne

Daphne Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2000
    Kirstan had never actually been excited to wash dishes before. Tonight she was.

The fact that throughout dinner K'vel and Nicholae had stared silently at each other, only to try and talk to her - three times - at the *exact* same time. If she hadn't known better, she would have thought they meant to driver her crazy.

//Crazier.//

//Crazier.//

Throwing up her hands in frustration, Kirstan decided that both having the same snide comment to thoughts they were eavesdropping on really was the last straw.

Stalking into the living room, she leaned against the doorway and stared. Nicholae looked up from the mission reports on the coffeetable, smiled, and went back to work. K'vel didn't even look up from the desk.

"You. Here. Now."

Slightly surprised, both glanced up at her.

//Master?//

"Kirsti?"

Tapping her foot impatiently, she stood, hands on hips, until both stood in front of her. Turning she took them both by the hand and pulled them into the master bedroom. "You. Both. Stay. Here. Until. You. Work. It. Out. Now."

Turning on her heels, she locked the door behind her. Grabbing her robe, she didn't stop until she was in the gardens. She stood respectfully for just a moment before throwing her head back and screaming.

"MEN!"

"You think she'd be more upset if we broke out, or if we killed each other?"

K'vel glanced up, surprised at the question and confused by the *display* his master had just finished. "I don't know." Shrugging he wondered exactly what he and Nicholae were supposed to be working out.

"My guess is she'd kill us if we broke out. At least if we kill each other, her problem is solved."

K'vel entertained a confused look before deciding that ignoring the older man wasn't going to solve his confusion. "What problem?"

"Us. Her problem is us."

Kirstan felt calmer returning to her quarters. Opening the bedroom door, she had intended to apologize. Shock eliminated that option.

Nicholae and K'vel were sprawled across the bed staring at the holovid. Twilek mud wrestling on channel 1007.

"Honey, you might want to close your mouth before your jaw hits the floor."

Stammering, she hoped that she didn't sound as stunned as she felt. "But... I... how?"

"It's a guy thing sweetheart."

"Yeah. It's okay Master."

Had she been in a better state of mind, she might have turned off the holo and questioned the two innocent looks she was getting. Instead she left them to the Twileks.

*... And I thought *I* was the weird one.*

5. Kresa Rei'de

Kresa Rei'de Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 9, 1999
    *claps hands in delight* LOL!!! Love it!! "A guy thing". . . too funny.

6. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Part IV--that is so cool!! The length of this thread alone is without a doubt a testament to the talent of an incredible group of writers.

Kenobi Maul, I extend another wish of good luck and hope you manage time in the future to return. Both you and Ken will be greatly missed.

7. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 30, 1999
    Three cheers for Jane for starting the new thread! Hip, Hip Hooray!! And three cheers for all of us for keeping this alive for so long.

HIP HIP HOORAY!!! :)

Kithera

8. Anakin's Angel

Anakin's Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

May 3, 2000

I congratulate all of you on creating such a wonderful thread!!! I have one comment, that I'm not even sure I'm allowed to make, but here it goes.

Didn't one of you (can't recall who) mention something about a dance contest/talent show or something? It just seems like they could all use some real fun right now...esp. Obi-Wan.

That's it...I'm sorry if I blabbed, but you would like to know what the readers think....right?! ;)

aa :D

9. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    Hey yeah, I had forgotten about the talent contest thing!

Would people like to have a talent contest like Lwyn suggested ages ago?

Maybe we should have a vote or something.

Kithera

10. Mr-Max-Rebo

Mr-Max-Rebo Jedi Youngling

Jul 20, 2000
    Hi all. I've been reading this since the beginging (though I just registerd 1 minute ago :) and I was wondering if anyone has it downloaded. I was working on downloading it but the server moved before I could finish. It's such a long story. Anyway if anyone has it saved to a file could they pleeeeassse email it to me. Thanks so much. My email is markollum@yahoo.com.

Cool story Guys!

11. Amidolee

Amidolee Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2000
    Nope, sorry, no download here. It'd take up several disks of mine :-( I would love to though, if I could.

Hey-shouldn't this get archived? I know a lot of gonk stuff is, why not this???

12. Healer Apprentice Lina

Healer Apprentice Lina Jedi Master star 4

Jun 1, 2000
    I wouldn't mind seeing this archived!

13. Healer Apprentice Lina

Jun 1, 2000
    *25, 26, 27, 28. Huh....28 by 28 tiles on the ceiling. Never knew that.*

Lina looked around the room. Her one piece of entertainment of counting the tiles was now gone. What else was there to do?

*Maybe pick the lint off my clothes.*

The padawan was thankful for her Jedi calming techniques or else she might have screamed her head off by now. She didn't know how long a whole day could last. There was absolutely NOTHING for her to do! Healer Leona didn't even allow her to read her school assignments, telling her she had to rest.

Lina had been trying. For what felt like an eternity she had been good. Eating and trying to rest. But this was going too far. She couldn't take it anymore. She was going to combust if she didn't at least get a change of scenery.

Sliding out of bed, she took a few steps and was pleased to find the dizziness almost gone. Only brief flashes of disorientation but nothing too bad. Slowly opening the door, she peeked her head out. All clear. Lina stepped out.

14. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Know what? I wonder what ever happened to Lalika? She started the original thread and this was all her idea. JKOW, Jane Jinn, and I are the only remaining origninal writers, then Kit, MJ, Kenobi Maul, and the others joined. Some people have come and gone. I went back and re-read through all of the old threads and it's amazing what we contrived!!!! And now we have Lina, whom is a GREAT and active addition to the thread!!! :)

Wow, four threads. And we're still going strong.

JKOW--post!!!! ;-)

I'll be gone from tomorrow morning to Sunday night. I don't know if I'll get to post much tonight because our computers going to go through a major cleaning and checking. A virus was caught by this McAfee scanner, but we're missing some Window drivers (whatever those are) so I only have a little time.

I'll post in a bit.

Oh, yes, ARCHIVE this thread, whoever's in charge of it!!

15. Kresa Rei'de

Kresa Rei'de Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 9, 1999
    The rest of the evening passed easily, with K'vel and Nicholae watching the vid and chatting amiably about whatever crossed their minds.

The subject of Kirstan and Masters and exactly what sort of relationship the two men had never came up. Which was just as well. It probably would have ruined the mood and made both of them a little uncomfortable again. Just sitting and watching the vid together was enough for now. They could dicuss the rest of it later. Right now they had a little male bonding to do.

"I still think the younger girl will win. She's got a lot of . . . enthusiasm," K'vel grinned.

"Yeah, but the old one's got more experience. She'll win in the end."

"Care to bet on that?"

"How much?"

"Umm," K'vel thought fast, surprised tht the older man had actually taken him up on that. "I know where Master Lien hides her stash of chocolate oranges."

"She has a 'stash'?" Nicholae sounded surprised.

K'vel snorted. "Sure. Know a girl that doesn't?"

"Point taken. Okay, You tell me where the stash is and I'll . . . tell you how to beat Zare."

K'vel snorted again, but this time not with amusement. "I've about convinced myself that it can't be done. I'm just as glad she's a knight now and that I won't be competing against her tomorrow."

"I taught her just about everything she knows about lightsabre fighting. And I know a trick that will d ot it every time."

"Okay, that sounds like a fair trade."

The two men grinned at each other and settled down once again to watch the mud wrestling.

16. juwannajedi

juwannajedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    I second the plea to JKOW - PLEASE POST!!!!

17. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Sari opened her eyes, hearing the soft footsteps padding across the infirmary. A girl crept quietly across the large room, not noticing she was being watched. She looked extremely weak, but eager to be free of the place. Sari couldn't blame her.

"Hey."

Lina jumped at the sound of Sari's voice. The healer apprentice turned, sighing in relief. "Where is everyone?"

"Gathering the Kenobi pool," Sari said. "Are you breaking out?"

"Yeah. Wanna come?"

Sari grinned and slipped her legs out from underneath the blankets. "You bet. But could we please get something else to wear. I don't want to walk around the Temple with a draft up my legs."

Lina giggled softly. "I don't blame you. Let's go see if we can rip someone off in the laundry room?"

Sari nodded and followed the apprentice out the door.

18. jedi jaffacake

jedi jaffacake Jedi Youngling star 1

May 12, 2000
    Yara was bored. She had spent the past two hours wandering the Temple, not knowing how to get to her classes, and not bothering to find out. She had gone to Intergalactic History with Kresa, and High Alderaanian, and been reprimanded by the master for not completing the essay she had been given as punishment. Yara had been indignant; how was she supposed to write four thousand words on such a ridiculous subject? To make up for it she had yet another one to do, this time five thousand words, for the following week. However, they were the only classes she had attended.

The girl made her way towards the door of the chamber she shared with Balin. He would probably be back by now from whatever it was that occupied his time during the day. As she stepped inside she was proven right. The young knight was seated in front of the holovid, and turned round to face her as she entered.

?Hello, Student Sikari.?

?Um, hi.? Yara tried to move across the room and into her bedroom, but Balin was too quick for her and jumped up, barring her way.

?So, how were your classes today?? His voice was dangerously friendly.

?Erm, fine, I suppose. Kind of boring.?

?Kind of boring, eh?? He stroked his chin, almost mockingly. ?Funny, I always thought that you would actually have to be in a class to find it boring.?

Uh-oh. ?What??

?I know that you haven?t been attending all your classes, Yara. I spoke to Knight Maol ~? he looked at Yara?s blank expression. ?He?s your katas instructor.? She still looked blank. ?Lightsabers?? The young man groaned impatiently. ?Anyway, I bumped into him, asked how you were getting on. Obviously he had problems answering that. It was the same story with all your teachers, apart from your Intergalactic History master and your High Alderaanian master. In whose class I heard that you fell asleep.?

Yara looked down sheepishly, shuffling her feet. She couldn?t think of anything to say.

Balin sighed. ?I just don?t understand you, Yara. You have so much potential, and you squander it by skipping some classes and refusing to try in others. As far as I can tell, it?s the same story at Coppergate too.?

The girl grunted at the last comment.

?I?m going to give you a flimsy every day, which I want the teachers of each of your classes to sign. And don?t try to forge the signatures, as that?ll only land you in more trouble than you?re already in.?

She looked up, and he noticed with a shock that her eyes were wet with tears. ?How much trouble??

?Enough. You?ll be scrubbing the floor of the cafeteria as a punishment. Luckily, due to the examinations that are taking place just now, you haven?t missed too much.? The girl bowed her head, and Balin saw a tear roll down her cheek, dripping onto the floor with a tiny splash.

Her head still down, she asked quietly, ?Are you going to tell my school about this??

Balin wasn?t sure how to answer. He should really inform the school. But the girl was crying; how could he possibly allow himself to add to that? Sith, he hated it when girls cried.

?I won?t tell your school this time.? The words came out unbidden. ?But this is your last chance. Try anything like this again and I will.?

It took all his willpower to turn away and resume his position in front of the holovid. He hated to leave the girl when she was upset, but he had to be firm with her. Skipping classes was unacceptable behaviour. And it certainly wouldn?t help in getting her grades up. He listened as she moved into her bedroom, closing the door behind her softly. Thank the Force this wasn?t permanent.

Yara closed her bedroom door behind her quietly, and leaned against it. She wiped away the tears on the sleeve of her tunic, suppressing a sob. She didn?t even know why she was so upset. Something inside hurt, a lot, but she didn?t seem able to do anything about it. By causing trouble she had thought she was helping, and in theory that worked; she was proving to her father that she didn?t want what

19. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Lina will be posting soon!!! Hehehe, then I getta post after her!!! Yay! Around 5 I getta go to the mall and pick JA #9 from Walden Books!!!

*does happy dance*

To Lina's post : Come out, come out, wherever you are!!!

20. Healer Apprentice Lina

Jun 1, 2000
    "So, what are you in for?" Lina asked as she and Sari made their way towards the laundry room.

"Ran into an extra hard Padawan" Sari replied.

"Extra ha-? Oh, Obi-Wan!" The other girl nodded with a grin. "I swear, its like a disease with him."

"A disease?"

Lina hoped she wouldn't burst into laughter when she explained to Sari the legacy of Obi-Wan Kenobi. The hallways seemed pretty empty so she decided to go ahead.

"If you hang around here long enough, you'll understand that Obi-Wan is somewhat of a celebrity amongst the healers. He holds the unbroken record of being the most frequent visitor to the Healers Wing. And that's just for his injuries alone." The apprentice giggled a bit as memories filtered into her head. "There was this one time....." Her giggling was increasing. "He accidentally sat down on a spiked practice probe!" Lina began to laugh, reminding Sari of the previously roaring Healers. And like before, the laughter was infectious. "He couldn't sit down properly for nearly a week!"

"How did he manage to sit on a practice probe!?"

Lina wiped her eyes. "He claims he didn't see it. It's just the Kenobi curse."

"I think the whole thing's rigged against him" Sari stated, calming down. "I mean, with all the bets going on his the number of his injuries. One has to believe that people set him up sometimes."

"In this world, there is no such thing as a sure thing" Lina replied with a serious look on her face. "However, the Obi-Wan Kenobi Personal Injury Probability is the exception." With that, both girls burst out laughing again.

"Oh! Shhhh...Sith! I mean...shoot" Lina whispered suddenly.

"What?"

"Thought I heard something." Both students glanced behind them.

"Let's move. We better reach the laundry room and get out of these before someone catches us" Sari said in a low voice. Lina nodded and the two took off.

Amidolee, feel free to write the actually run in. You're great at writing those and I'd just suck at it!

21. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    heheheh

Both girls turned and looked back down the hall. It was empty. They took off at a run, looking back behind them as the rounded a bend in the corridor.

"Hey! Watch out!"

Both girls screamed, turned their heads, and ran straight into a group of Padawans. Sari felt herself fall in a tumble of limbs. Lina shrieked again and then Sari felt someones leg fall across her back. For a moment, there was only the sound of heavy breathing, several different levels. Sari opened her eyes to discover a booted foot barely missing her head. She lifted her head and groaned. It was like Padawan spaghetti. A tangle of limbs blocked the hallway and Sari could make out Lina's arm. The girl suddenly lifted her head and muttered something incoherent.

One of the limbs began to move, and Garen picked himself up off the top of the pile. The next figure to rise, or at least half-rise, was none other then the infamous Obi-Wan Kenobi himself. His legs were trapped under Lina, whom was trapped under Cassel. Sari frowned a moment, craned her neck around, and discovered Ane sprawled across her, his leg caught under some part of Obi-Wan.

Lina lifted her head and caught Sari's eye. "Speak of the devil?"

Sari burst into laughter, needing to clutch her stomach, but unable to with Ane on her. The male Padawans stared in disbelief as the two girls shrieked in hysterical laughter. Sari felt tears spring into her eyes and she gasped for air.

"What's wrong with them?" Cassel muttered as Garen helped him up.

"I'm as lost as you," Garen replied.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?"

The Padawans looked up in surprise as the entire Jedi Council stared in disbelief at the tangle of Padawans. Of course, Sari knew nothing of the signifigence of the twelve Jedi Masters, but everyone else did. The Padawans froze and Lina's hysterics died down.

"Masters," they all chorused.

Sari giggled.

Everyone turned to her as she continued to laugh. She tried to hold in her laughter, but only succeeded in snorting.

"Well?" mace Windu demanded. "What happened?" He surveyed the mess. "Kenobi?"

That sent every single Jedi into laughter. The miserable Padawan sighed and waited for them to calm down. Ane rolled off, kicking his feet up in the air and clutching his stomach. Obi-Wan and Lina were freed as the pile began to untangle. Obi-Wan stood up and shook his head as Lina rolled on the floor. even the Jedi Council was laughing. Would he never stop being humiliated?

The Council calmed down and the Padawans began to quiet, still giggling and coughing.

"We heard screaming," Depa Billaba said, wiping her eyes. She stepped forward and patted Obi-Wan's shoulder. "Don't look so red, sweetie. It happens to the best of us. Just not every day."

Another bout of laughter passed.

"I'm sorry," Depa giggled. "I couldn't help myself."

Sari bit down on her tongue hard. A little green troll of a creature was making the oddest giggle she had ever heard.

"Talented you have become," Yoda said. "More than one knocked down, you did. A talent this is." The hoarse giggling started again.

Obi-Wan gave a loud sigh. The boys picked themselves up and dusted their tunics off. Sari sat up, quickly pulling her gown around herself, embarrassed now that everyone was seeing her in the dreadful thing. She looked over at Lina and found Cassel trying to help her up. The Padawan was turning an interesting shade of pink and she wrapped her arms around the flimsy gown. The hall spun a bit as her blood pressure dropped. Sari touched her forehead and took deep breaths, easing the giggles from stomach.

"Ohh," she muttered. "How can something feel so good yet hurt so much?"

Everyone looked at her as she leaned against the wall, gripping her stressed stomach. "What?"

Depa Billaba was still grinning, shooting Obi-Wan fond looks. The Padawan didn't seem to appreciate it. "I didn't do it this time!" he cried. "I swear!"

The Masters didn't seem to believe him. The majority of the Council

22. Healer Apprentice Lina

Jun 1, 2000
    Amidolee, that was hilarious! You rock!

Despite being humiliated in front of the entire Jedi Council, Lina felt ever so much better than she had being locked away in the Healer's Wing. Not even the enraged face of Master An-Paj could bring down her mood.

"Where in all Sith hells have you two been?" he demanded, not even bothering to correct his language.

"Out" both Lina and Sari answered in unison. They giggled again.

"I told you to stay in your beds! Why does no one listen to me?" said the irritated Healer.

"Aw, don't be so sore Master An-Paj. Look! We've brought you a present" said Lina, pointing to a glum looking Obi-Wan.

"Of course, Padawan Kenobi. You're better than a tracking device. Are you dropping off or checking in?" he inquired.

"Dropping off" he answered quickly.

"Now, now. Didn't Master Billaba want you looked over. We ran into you pretty hard" Sari warned.

"You ran into them again?" An incredulous look came over An-Paj's face. "A pity there isn't a catagory for this in the Intergalatic Olympics." Obi-Wan scowled at the continued humor at his expense.

"I'll just set myself down, shall I?" he muttered.

"Go ahead. Your usual table" An-Paj replied with a flourish. "You, back in bed" he stated to Sari, who did as he asked. The walk did make her feel a bit off. "And you...." he continued to Lina "A sad day indeed when a healer turns on her own kind" he said with mock dramatics. Lina rolled her eyes.

"Oh, please, Master An-Paj! I'd hardly call saving myself from boredom "turning on my kind." I call it up holding my healer's oath. To save as many lives as I can. And I can assure you if I didn't get out of there, I would have killed something."

The blue healer shook his head and turned to Cassel, who had been silent for the entire time. "And what are you? An innocent bystander?"

"Uh...no. I hurt my leg" Cassel replied. An-Paj looked at him for a minute. His expression much like the one on Depa before him. "Fine. Take a seat." He turned his attention back to the healer apprentice. "Back in your room."

"I feel fine, Master!" Lina protested. Her arguement was cut short by a wave of dizziness that almost made her fall over.

"Sounding like Padawan Kenobi everyday" An-Paj tisked as he steadied the girl.

"Can I NOT be used as an injury reference for just once?" Obi-Wan demanded form his bed.

"That's all part of being a celebrity" Sari replied from her corner of the room. That got An-Paj laughing so hard he nearly dropped Lina.

"I'll be good, Master. I promise" Lina said. "But please can I at least not go back to that room. The walls are driving me crazy."

"Oh, fine, fine!" the healer finally relented. "You can stay here." He deposited her on a bed next to Cassel. "I'll get my equipments and check you two out" he said, looking at Cassel and Obi-Wan.

"Equipments?" The fear in Obi-Wan's voice was mirrored in Cassel's face. An-Paj only gave a small evil smile as he disappeared around the corner.

23. Healer Apprentice Lina

Jun 1, 2000
    Cassel tried to quell the feeling of apprehension that was stirring inside his chest.
    *What kind of equipment would An-Paj...* He didn't even want to think about it.

Glancing over, he watched Lina chatting amiably to the red-haired girl. Cassel didn't even realize the worry he had felt until relief washed over him when he saw that Lina was doing better. He had been worried about what that padawan collision might have done to her but she seemed fine. Peals of laughter hit his ears followed by an enraged retort.

"What kind of healer are you?!" Obi-Wan was shouting. "Laughing at injured people!"

"Not injured people. You, Obi-Wan" Lina giggled. "Okay, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" she apologized. "But you have to admit. The look on your face when the floor vents blew up your infirmary gown was..."

"Lina!"

The two girls giggled again. Needing to find some sort of ally, the padawan turned to Cassel who was watching this with a bemused smile on his face.

"You're a male! Help me!" cried Obi-Wan.

"What do you expect ME to do?" Cassel asked, his grin increasing.

"Provide mental sanctuary!"

The other three laughed. Lina managed to calm down enough to make formal introductions. "Obi-Wan, this is Cassel Benlar. Cassel, this is Obi-Wan K-"

"Kenobi, yeah, I know" Cassel finished and gave Obi-Wan a friendly nod.

"How did you know that?" asked Sari.

Cassel hopped off the bed and pointed to a handscrawled sign that read "Kenobi Ward". "Master Leona told me about you. The sign is supposed to be bronzed soon."

Had Obi-Wan not been so worried about injuring himself further, he would have tried to tear the sign down. But he seemed to be on a bad streak at the moment.

"Why are you here, again? Your leg?" Lina asked, glancing at the standing Cassel.

"Umm...yeah" he replied quickly and jumped back on the bed.

"Rather mobile for an injured party, aren't you?" Sari questioned. "It doesn't even look like it hurts."

"No, it really does" Cassel answered. He could feel his own face beginning to blush.

"Well, you've set a record as well then" Lina teased. "First patient to want to remain in the Infirmary."

"That's not true!" he retorted and felt his cheeks burn.

Obi-Wan silently sat back and enjoyed the momentary transfer of humiliation.

24. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    Uh hi guys,

Hey Amidolee, I was the second poster after Lalika! She is/was an e-mail buddy of mine and when she opened the thread she asked me to post and I did. So actually I am the oldest poster here! It doesn't matter it is actually just a trivial piece of info but still.

So yeah, I won't be around for the next couple of days because I have a modern history assignment which I'm struggling to complete!

Eek!

Kithera

P.S: Post people post!

25. Mr-Max-Rebo

Mr-Max-Rebo Jedi Youngling

Jul 20, 2000
    Are the old threads of this still to be found on this new server?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.