main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Ultra Stressed Jedi Students, Part IV

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jane Jinn, Jul 19, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K'Tai qel Letta-Tanku

K'Tai qel Letta-Tanku Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 18, 2000
    The advantage to not being caught up in the reading is that you don't have to worry about there being new posts. :p Alas, I'm no longer in that category. I hope Derisa posts soon...

K'Tai

2. Rani Veko

Rani Veko Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2000
    She's got one ready to go, just waiting on approval from the author of another character. It's gonna be good!

Good to see you, K'Tai! Thanks for hanging in there!

- Rani

3. The Musical Jedi

The Musical Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 1999
    Yay, a post is imminent! :)

4. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

_Derisa_Ollamhin_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    Hey guys! How's this for imminent? :)

Yeah, I've finally gotten the darn pod-racer in gear again... be prepared for a deluge of posts! The finish line grows near...

A quick and deeply sincere thank-you to Jane Jinn and Lilith for their kindly loan of the two lovebirds, and their permission after perusal to post. :)

Hope this meets with the approval of you loyal few...

*Derisa*

Jane Jinn couldn?t concentrate on anything, as she waited to hear back from K?vel or his master as to the outcome of today?s Trials. She?d been so distracted, she?d read the same page of her book at least six times, yet she couldn?t recall a paragraph of it. She could tell Perrian was annoyed with her when he left, obviously unable to focus on anything with her fidgeting around in the suite.

For her part, she?d done the best she could: delving into all the investigating of the Jedi tradition of examination of the candidates in the first day of K?vel?s Trials. She had learned there were many different aspects of a Jedi?s character and training that needed to meet with the approval of the Council if he was to attain the rank of Knight. Once she?d absorbed all those details of how candidates were tested and for what skills and attributes, she was desperate for any distraction.

Perrian had let her leave the Temple the day before, giving her a few credits to spend, (?Anything for a little peace!? he?d barked, with a half-serious scowl at antics of the nervous student.) Jane had found herself at a bookstore, taking comfort in her old habit. So much had changed in her life, it seemed like an impossibly long time since she?d needed to take refuge in books. She wandered the aisles, not quite sure what she was looking for, but drawn at the last to a romance story featuring a windblown Jedi Knight and a sad-eyed woman on the cover.

K?vel had been understandably tightly focussed on these final tests, and had had very little time for her over the last few days. Jane had tried very hard not to take it personally, but then, in the process of distracting herself with a trashy novel, she?d found herself asking a series of questions.

In the book she had bought, a woman from a pastoral world fell in love with a Jedi Knight sent to help her people resolve a desperate situation before it disintegrated into civil war. The theme of the novel seemed to be that the woman was not a Jedi, so their love was doomed from the start. Normally mildly amused by these sorts of books, with their own peculiar brand of romantic nonsense, Jane suddenly found herself on edge as to the future of her relationship with K?vel if he were to succeed in his quest. She couldn?t wish him to fail, not when he?d worked his whole life to become a Jedi Knight, but at the same time, if he was to be Knighted soon, where did that leave her?

Tying myself into knots, she answered the silent, futile question for the thousandth time.

She practically leapt up from her chair, sending the data-reader, the dreadful book still insterted in it, skittering across the floor when she heard the door to Master Perrian?s quarters alert her to a visitor. Jane slapped at the door panel, but then, tripping over her feet in her eagerness, she was unable to recover her balance.

She leaned heavily against the door, and then fell into the arms of the cinnamon-haired Padawan as the door slid open. The surprise of the other Jedi in the hall changed quickly to laughter, and Jane felt her cheeks heat with embarassment for her clumsiness.

?Easy, love,? came the voice she?d been waiting for, and the soothing warmth of K?vel?s presence in her mind. He directed his next comment over his shoulder, as he drew an arm around Jane protectivelty. ?Nothing to see here, you lot. Move along, move along!? His smile was infectious as he closed the door behind them with a tap at the panel, closing off all the amused looks they were getting.

?K?vel!? Jane cried out in relief, as he gently helped her back to her feet in the foyer of Perrian?s apartment. She was about to we

5. Rani Veko

Rani Veko Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2000
    Well, the romantic dialogue is certainly way better than in some movies I've seen recently... *wink* At least the music in my head didn't suddenly screech to a abrupt halt when Jane asked K'Vel if he needed six wives! :)

All toungue-in-cheek aside, Deri, that was simply beautiful. Those two are so adorable, I can't help but sigh when I read them.

Wait...I feel another one coming on... *Siiiiigggghhhhhh*

Ah, that's better.

- Rani

6. juwannajedi

juwannajedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    WOOOHOOO!!!

my favorite lines:
    tripping over her feet in her eagerness, she was unable to recover her balance.

She leaned heavily against the door, and then fell into the arms of the cinnamon-haired Padawan

:D

//hums to self// Love is in the air....

7. The Musical Jedi

Dec 13, 1999
    Well written as always, Derisa! I do love Jane and K'vel, they are such a wonderfully real couple.

I do have to admit, I thought of Kaline at one point during AOTC. ;)

8. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

Jul 31, 2000
    Which point was that, Musicalla? The Archives scene, or the double lightsabre battle? :) Jocasta Nu is a bit older than Kaline, who would only be fifty-one at the time of the film, but still... there's a certain resemblance in haughty and patronising tone there... :)

Here's the next piece: hope you like it!

*Derisa*

?The Jedi enforce peace and justice: that is our mandate, our chosen role within the Galactic Republic. Yet as I look back on merely my own lifetime within the Order, I see that more often we are being used as the Chancellor?s personal police force. We go where Carrish Teem sends us, and we do as we are told, for the most part. It is clear that Tomas Lored and his Apprentice Lisse are the exceptions here: they are known to go where they are sent, but they do not always perform as they have been told to, and *that* is at the root of the censure brought down by the Council upon this very learned Master, far more than any supposed illicit relationship with his Padawan. His brilliant Journals are to be expunged from the archives of the Jedi Temple, and that is a wrong I fear we may never be able to right, if the censors have their way. I refuse to believe my Master could have Fallen...?-Gellis D?Arccani, Rise and Fall: a contemporary view of the Jedi Order, Coruscant Temple, 1589

Kaline?s eyebrows went up as she noted a peculiarity of the selection under her eyes. She cued the screen to replay the last selection and drew herself closer to the display, her face catching the blue glow from the background as she perused the words again. The text that made the mention of the famous Fallen Master?s Journal signalled a hidden link, and her curiosity was ignited. With a quick check at her diagnostics to ensure that her paths through the mainframe was unobserved, she tapped in the command to follow the link.

Her eyes widened as she read the signature under the first entry in the linked files: apparently the loyal student had managed to hide what appeared to be a complete copy of the Dark Master?s journals in a seeminly innocuous commentary. Unable to believe her good fortune, Kaline squirrelled the location away in her personal account, under a three-layered security protocol. She returned to the data and scrolled down, eargerly drinking the words of one of the Temple?s most legendary thinkers. Surely, it was coincidence that he was also one of the most powerful to throw aside the constriction of the Jedi Order, but as she read of his growing discontent, she felt an echo of her own mounting concerns over the realities of what the Jedi are taught to do almost from birth. Consigning their more dark or dangerous emotions to the Force was divorcing them from the final destination of all that fear and anger and sorrow.

Kaline felt a stinging in her eyes as she continued to read, and she became aware that she had hoped beyond hope to find some rebuttal of her growing concerns. Instead, she read only confirmation of her slow-forming theories that the Jedi would be responsible for their own demise. If Tomas Lored, by far the most brilliant mind ever to arise from the Jedi?s ranks had questioned the teachings in this way, perhaps there was no way to defend the status quo. Perhaps the Order to which she had dedicated her life, and her own not-inconsiderable intellect had been flawed at it?s very core.

The pain of this concept was like a fast-expanding ball of hot knives in the pit of her stomach. Her forehead creased with lines that seemed etched there in acid, and a tear rolled free of her smokey green eyes, but brought no catharsis, no cleansing peace in its wake. She pushed herself back from her terminal with a tightly controlled sigh. Her immersion in the forbidden lore had distracted her from the passage of time, and the Archives were empty, dimming with the light of the slowly setting sun.

Kaline rose and stretched, her muscles reminding her that she had not had a decent work-out in entirely too lo

9. The Musical Jedi

Dec 13, 1999
    Ah, powerful post, Derisa! I like Kaline's slow realization of what fire she was playing with.

Yes, it was the archive scene. I figured the Jedi there was older than Kaline would be, but her demeanor seemed very much like your character. ;)

10. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

Jul 31, 2000

?Hold the lift, please!? Alex called as he loped down the corridor, his robe flying out behind him like the pinions of a raptor. His boots slid on the low-pile carpet as he slowed enough not to careen into the Knight holding the lift door controls for him.

?Where are you heading?? a half-familiar voice asked him once he was inside, and Alex turned bright blue eyes to meet Perrian Thenceor?s raised eyebrow. He dropped his gaze in a habitual bow to the slightly older Jedi. Perrian?s Knighting was one of Alex?s last clear memories, before the fall of that impenetrable white fog blocking out the last five or so years of his life. A hand crept up to his collar to smooth his Padawan braid, and he had a flash of sorrow by its unexpected absence.

?Up...? Alex replied, suddenly unsure where he should be going with the news of his imminent re-Knighting. ?I guess. To my suite??

Perrian gave him a long look as he keyed in the floor request. ?Have you been back there yet? I mean since...?

Alex shook his head, stiff and silent. ?I?ve been in the Infirmary, and then... testing.? He looked down at his boots, unsure what to say next. ?I passed,? he informed the Knight before he could ask.

?Of course you did,? Perrian seemed surprised that it was ever in doubt. ?The Knighting is tonight??

At Alex?s nod and indrawn breath, Perrian?s expressed amusement. ?Nervous, are you?? he asked.

Alex paused, as he shot the Knight an intense look. ?Well, yes, quite frankly.?

Perrian gave him a gentle grin. ?You were last time, too.?

?I was?? Alex asked, quite stunned by the revelation. But of course, there had to have been people in the Temple who had witnessed his Knighting, who had known him as a Knight and as a ... Master. Alex had to admit that as alien as that concept seemed to be, there was some internal recognition of ?Master Arieh? as a name he responded to.

?Yes, you were. I was too. I imagine it would quite harrowing to go through the same thing again, or was it harder the first time??

Alex shook his head. ?If I could remember enough to compare, I wouldn?t have needed to retake the Trials,? he reminded the Knight with a wry grin. At Perrian?s nod of understanding, he recalled that the Knight had known him during those years missing from his memory. He longed to know what was expected of him now: What about this Padawan, Meri Irhanah? Would he have to renew his oaths to her as well? Perhaps Perrian could help him find the answers.

Before he had the chance to ask, however, Perrian took advantage of the lengthy pause, and changed the subject. ?Have you heard the announcement from the Council??

Alex frowned and signalled that he had not. ?I?ve been in testing since early this morning. What announcement??

?The exchange programme has been terminated,? Perrian informed him. At Alex?s look of incomprehension, he was given a quick review of the programme and some of the consequences it had had. ?I think it was the Mind-Healer?s input and the Exemplars? testimony that swung the Council. The incident with the creature that cost you your memory was marginally related, but certainly weighed in as well, so the experiment has been called off. I?m on my way to speak with Qui-Gon Jinn about whether we can get some exceptions made for a few students who have found a place here.?

?Why?? Alex asked, and Perrian cocked an eyebrow. Alex couldn?t believe his own temerity, questioning a senior in the Order so bluntly.

He was about to apologise for his forthrightness, but Perrian forestalled him with a smile and a wave. ?You are a Knight, Alex, whether you can recall it or not. You have every right to speak plainly.? There was a thoughtful pause before he answered Alex?s question, ?Qui-Gon and I have shared the tutelage and hosting of one of the girls who was in the exchange programme. She hasn?t really got anywhere to go if she leaves the Temple, and she has found a niche here. There are other non-Jedi like her who serve the Order, and I think it would be a great wrong to send her away.

?Then, there is

11. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

JediKnight-Obi-Wan Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 13, 2000
    You've really captured the small nuances that affect someone who?s lost their memory, Derisa. All those little details like where he room is ect. It?s an interesting angle you brought up that he was looking for a way out of being a master so soon. I wonder if this is because he feels so uncertain of his place? And certainly not ready to master an apprentice.

Ohhh man, this ought to be interesting. ;) I take it the female form is Meri? :D

Does Meri know he's coming or was this a surprise? Yes, she certainly would be posed to flee. It's sad to say, but I feel sorry for my own character. LOL Yikes talk about an awkward meeting. Meri has no desire to even be there and he's totally uncertain of his position.

12. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    I'm really feeling for Kaline now, coming so close to the Dark Side, and not wanting to go to Sanctuary. Powerful post!

And I like Alex's confusion, too; not knowing where his room is, wondering what kind of knight he was before, and if he's ready to be a master. Sounds like he's accepted the responsibility, however; at least in theory. What will happen between him and Meri, though? Can't wait to find out! (And that means you, too, JKOW! ;) )

13. Kenobism

Kenobism Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2002
  14. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

Jul 31, 2000
    Just a short one, for the nonce... more to come soon!

*Derisa*

Perrian Thenceor and Qui-Gon enjoyed a quiet cup of chai in the older Master?s quarters, as the young Knight laid out his idea to petition the Council. The announcement to terminate the exchange programme had come as quite a shock to many of those who had been hosting the students, and Perrian was doing what he could to ensure Jane stayed on at the Temple.?It?s understandable, but unjust,? he finished.

?I see what you are saying, Perrian,? Qui replied. ?And you want to lodge a protest for her??

?Yes. Master Chian and the young Exemplar Merric have offered to speak for Shiree, and the Mind-Healer and Master An Paj have volunteered for Vail D?ka. Since I am a junior Knight I could use a second voice to give Jane?s backing as much strength as the others.? He gestured towards Qui-Gon, ?That?s where you come in.?

The older Jedi nodded, but frowned somewhat. ?I am not sure I?m your best choice for a back-up, Perrian,? Qui-Gon stated wryly, ?I?m hardly the Council?s golden boy at present.?

?You are a respected Knight and Master, and you sponsored her when she first came to the Temple,? Perrian explained. ?She... bears your name, Master Jinn.? His challenging look was greeted by a thoughtful silence.

?But not my genetics, if that?s what you are trying to imply,? Qui-Gon said at last. ?It?s true, I gave her my name. It... seemed the wisest decision at the time.?

Perrian raised an eyebrow, but Qui-Gon didn?t offer any explanation of that cryptic comment. Perrian spoke further on the difficulties he faced petitioning for the young woman to stay: ?Jane is also... less exceptional a girl than the other two. Shiree is possessed of a brilliant mind, and she is an experienced researcher. Vail is a combat medic who served some shifts in the infirmary. Both are already credits to the Temple. But Jane is...? he fought to find the words. ?It isn?t that she?s not as good as the others, just that she?s... normal, for lack of a better word. I can?t think how to explain to the Council that she belongs here.?

Qui Gon nodded his understanding. ?There are some things that are quite exceptional about Jane,? he said quietly. ?For all her midichlorian count wasn?t sufficient to justify Jedi training when she was a child, she has touched the Force enough while here, that it seems to have strengthened her gift. It would be a grave error for us to let her go without training her as far as we can, to her full potential.?

Perrian cocked his head at the leonine Master, hearing some undertone to the tall Jedi?s words. ?An error? That?s a better way to put it than I?d thought,? he considered. ?The Council already feels they?ve made a mistake in allowing the exchange to continue, even with all the problems-? he broke off, recalling the rumour concerning Qui-Gon?s own Padawan. ?Perhaps if we were to point out that they would be compounding their error to send Jane away with the others??

Qui-Gon nodded. ?Yes, they usually are sensitive to being told they are wrong.? His half-grin grew into a wide smile as he thought further. ?I?ll let you do the talking. As I said before, I?m hardly in their good graces at present.?

The younger Knight glanced across the table and answered the imposing Master?s smile with his own. ?But you will stand with me, for Jane?s sake??

Qui-Gon found himself uneasy, though he hid it from his guest, his thoughts turning on the pivot of Jane?s presence in the Temple, and his fondness for her. After a pause, he rose and made a half-bow of acceptance. ?Certainly.? The two men finished the conversation laying plans when to approach which members of the Council, and Perrian left in obvious good spirits.

The rangy Jedi waited until the door hissed closed behind Perrian before giving voice to the real reason for his decison to back the younger Knight?s effort. ?She will be safer here.?

15. juwannajedi

Mar 23, 2000
    //foreshadowing music//

do do dooo do....

WHAT!!!! I thought you were trying to tie off loose threads!!! What are you doing???? Preparing for Part V?!?!?!

You are mad, Derisa, I tell you, simply mad!!!!

And I can't wait to read whatever you write!!!! :D

16. Jane Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    No, there's nothing really exceptional about Jane. Even with all her little quirks and insecurities, she probably still fits within the range of "normal". It'd be a miracle if the Council did allow her to stay -- but where else would she go?

I agree with Juwanna about the ominous music. :D

17. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

Jul 31, 2000
    juwanna... just you wait... ;)

Next piece, more on Tuesday...

*Derisa*

In the hour after sunset, in the Lower Arena,
    Two new Knights will be accepted into the ranks of the Jedi Order.
    K?vel Kaelson, Padawan to Kirstan Orion, and
    Rani Veko, Padawan to Davin Kern,
    Will take their earned place as Knights of The Jedi.
    All Masters Knights and Padawans
    are invited to attend, and
    witness as well the re-dedication of
    Master Alex Arieh to his calling.

T?lor was in her room, packing, her suite assignment having finally come through, when Gi?den returned from the commissary after an early dinner. He checked his data-terminal, and beamed when he read the posting from the Jedi Council.

?The announcement just came,? Master Gi?den D?way informed the young woman who had been his Padawan, ?But I suspect you already knew,? he added slyly, as he watched her pack.

?It comes as no surprise to me that she passed,? T?lor responded as she folded another of her tunics and tucked it into the case, ?But she hadn?t informed me, if that?s what you?re hinting at.? She softened her words with a wry grin. ?Rani?s been keeping anything to do with the Trials scrupulously out of our bond. Her control has improved a hundredfold in the short time since I took my Trials.?

Gi?den nodded. ?I?d hazard a guess and say that she?s been working very hard with the Mind-Healer on that.? T?lor didn?t answer. Ever the wise Master, Gi?den changed the subject: ?Well, she passed. The Temple will witness another Knighting tonight.?

?She?s probably with her Master now, sharing the good news with him.? T?lor smiled sadly, as she pulled the tab on the closure of her bag, and placed it next to the other near the door. ?I?ll join her there once I?m done.?

She turned to survey the small room, and noted how bare it was, how empty of personality now that she had packed away all her small items. She hoped her Master would not be too lonely in the days to come, as she began her first solo service to the Order, and Rani joined her new mentor on Sanctuary, her Trials successfully undergone.

She let her eyes follow her Master as he smoothed the single sheet overlaying the bed. When it was perfect, he unbent, and looked up at her, his face serene but his eyes shining. He made a miniscule gesture with his hand, opening them slightly, in an invitation he couldn?t voice, and T?lor strode across the room and stepped into his half-offered embrace. There was a timeless moment of sharing, all the trust that had been between them over the decade of her training, and then, too soon for him, she withdrew.

With a deep and honest bow, wordlessly thanking him for all he had given her over the years, T?lor gathered up her bags and took her leave of the man who had been her Master.

18. The Musical Jedi

Dec 13, 1999
    It must be difficult to leave the master who trainied you. :) Nice post, as always, Derisa.

19. juwannajedi

Mar 23, 2000
    How sweet.

And it is probably Tuesday somewhere, so why don't you just go ahead and post now?

//hopeful puppy eyes//

20. Jane Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    Aww, how sweet. Sometimes gestures say more than words.

21. K'Tai qel Letta-Tanku

K'Tai qel Letta-Tanku Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 18, 2000
    Posts, posts, wonderful posts. :D Great job Derisa! You are amazing at getting into the heads of the characters, no small feat when most of them were created by others. The scene with T'lor leaving her master reminded me of saying good-bye to my mentors from grad school, a nice thing since T'lor was inspired in large part by that period of my life.

I am in awe!

-K'Tai

22. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

Jul 31, 2000
    K'Tai, good to see you again! Thanks for all the support guys, and I'm sorry this is a day late: I have been suffering under an impacted wisdom tooth, and my beta has been ill as well.

I have to say a quick but very sincere thank-you to Rani, for all her help in getting this together, and her ever-present willingness to help me develop the ideas here, and elsewhere. She's terrific, and I am ever-so grateful that she is so patient and willing to help me out. :) here's to the beta, long may she rein (my spelling and grammar and ebullient prose in)! :)

Enjoy, I hope to have the next piece in on Thursday. :)

*Derisa*

Rani flung her spirit towards the stars, leaving behind her sore and aching physical form, its sinews and muscles stressed from the day?s tests. She spiralled up out of herself, following the silver thread that connected her self with that other, far-distant, of her Master. Her body sat hunched in a meditative posture next to his still form. Davin Kern was gone, and all that remained was a hollow husk, limp, pale and barely warm on the pallet in the Infirmary. He was held to the physical semblance of life by machines and medications, and the heavy cost of his own powerful will.

Rani quested up their link, seeking the light that was her Master, the warm presence that had been safe and understanding as well as a wise mentor... but she could not throw her awareness far enough, not without snapping her own ties to her body. The vibrancy of the Force felt empty of him, and she slowly slid back into an awareness of her physical being. She frowned at her failure, and opened her eyes to meet the raptor gaze of her best friend at the door of the small cubicle.

T?lor raised an eyebrow in unspoken question, but Rani kept her shields drawn tightly about her, and looked back down at the prone form that lay between them. Silence stretched between them, like the space between the stars.

?Did you bring them?? Rani asked at last. T?lor nodded, and joined her, but did not take a seat, choosing instead to stand and support her friend.

?Are you ready?? she asked.

?No, of course not,? Rani replied, but there was no rancour to it, not even her usual edge. ?But he doesn?t deserve to be kept waiting any more, does he??

She couldn?t see T?lor?s head shake, but she knew her friend agreed with her. A few seconds later, a pair of shears in a hand-tooled sheath were set on the thin covers next to Rani?s hand. They were the same pair that had been used only ten day?s previous, at T?lor?s Knighting.

Rani swallowed as she considered the task that lay ahead of her. The mechanics of it would be tricky, but that was the least of her concerns. She could guide her Master?s hand in the cutting of her braid, but it was her own will, the severing of the bond between them that would be freeing him of the burden of breath.

Usually, this ceremony was something very private between a Master and a Padawan, witnessed by a few close friends, but this was so much different. Rani knew that the instant the bond was broken, she wouldn?t open her eyes and meet his, proud and tear-filled as Master D?way?s had been, or serene and joyful as Master Mace?s when Deepa had been Knighted. Her Master?s wise knowing eyes would never again meet hers, and once she cut that link between them, she ended every chance of his recovery.

She could not delude herself, there truly was no chance for him to recover. He was gone, and only the slenderest of threads remained, anchoring the spirit of her Master to a body that had become a burden. She had the power to release him, and she would. If only it didn?t have to come so soon!

[i]Maybe no one ever has enough time to say everything that needs to be said.[/i] Rani realised, in a slow but powerful surge of awareness. [i]Maybe the farewells that others make are the same, a final attempt to say everything that remains, and it isn?t ever enough, for anyone...[/i] Her fingers closed on the shears, and drew off the sheath.

She took her Master?s limp hand in her own, and inserted his

23. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

JediKnight-Obi-Wan Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 13, 2000
    Poor Rani, that must've been very hard for her. Great post, Derisa.

You do realize Thursdsay is tomorrow? :D [face_mischief]

Edit: OOo, impacted wisdom teeth. Uhhg. I know how those feel....and getting them out. OUCH!

24. Jane Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    Too sad! It brought tears to my eyes. And I think Rani's right. Farewells are the same for everybody; nobody ever has enough time to say all that needs to be said.

Hope you and Rani are both feeling better soon!

25. juwannajedi

Mar 23, 2000
    //sniff//

Dang it. Now I have to fix my mascara.

I'm glad that she did find him if only for a little bit...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.