main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Ultra Stressed Jedi Students, Part IV

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jane Jinn, Jul 19, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Healer Apprentice Lina

Healer Apprentice Lina Jedi Master star 4

Jun 1, 2000
    ack! had to edit after re-reading last post!
    Master Leona was beginning to think that perhaps An-Paj needed to get out more. The blue healer had been jumping with excitement when he called her on the telecom indicating that the bets were now being called in. Kenobi was back in the infirmary.

"Come down and bring your credits" An-Paj said. Leona shook her head in amusement.

"I can't right now. I've got work to do. I'll send Cassel over with your share though if you can't wait."

Leona walked into the kitchen where Cassel and Lina were still talking. "Cassel, run down to the Infirmary and give Master An-Paj these" she said and handed him a handful of credits.

"Master, not again!" Lina said with exasperation.

"Never you mind, padawan. Don't you have work to do? You're exams aren't that far away" Leona reminded.

"Yes, Master" she replied obediently. "Thanks for the chocolates, Cassel" she thanked the boy and scurried to get her things. Leona spotted the box that Cassel was holding in the other hand.

"Want some?" Cassel offered to Leona, holding out the small box. "Their dried strawberries dipped in chocolate. Ajir sent some over."

"Thank you, no" the healer replied. Her sudden intense gaze at his face made Cassel suddenly very uncomfortable. "Off you go" she shooed.
    ++++++++++

Cassel could hear someone whistling as he entered the infirmary. He found the blue healer merrily examining Obi-Wan's pupils, noting that he just gave himself a nasty bump but no concussion. Jane and K'vel were talking at one side, though keeping their eyes on Obi-Wan.

"I'll get some ice for that" the healer said. "Ah, Cassel, welcome back" he greeted.

"Hi Master An-Paj. Master Leona told me to give you these" the Palamedian said and handed the credits over. He didn't miss the eye-rolling from Obi-Wan.

"Wonderful. I've been eyeing a new bone knitter for quite some time" An-Paj replied with a cheerful smile and moved to get the ice. "Don't you go anywhere" he warned Obi-Wan as he left the room.

"Like I'd try to leave. He'd probably have someone tackle me down" Obi-Wan muttered.

"Hi Jane, hi K'vel" Cassel greeted hesitantly. He still felt a bit odd talking to them.

"Hi" Jane returned. She gave the boy a weary look but nothing that was hostile. K'vel remained silent but nodded to Cassel.

"Did you guys do this?" Cassel asked, indicating Obi-Wan.

"Nope. It's all about walls again" Jane replied.

"What is this problem you have with walls?" Cassel inquired.

"Not just walls. I run into people too for variety's sake" Obi-Wan protested.

"Have you always done this?"

"No, not always. It just started after...no, just recently" he quickly corrected. Cassel saw the cloud that casted over Obi-Wan's eyes. Jane shot a quick sympathetic look over to Obi-Wan that Cassel caught and thought it better not to pursue the topic.

"I was surprised the Masters let you have a lightsaber until I saw the fight today. You were really good" Cassel said casually as he bit into a strawberry and held the box out to the rest of the students.

"Thanks." Jane took a piece. "Where did you get these?" she asked when the sweetness spread across her tongue. She doubted the cafeteria had these.

"Had them sent over from Palamede. I thought Lina might like them so...."

Obi-Wan noticed the slight shift in Cassel's tone when he mentioned Lina's name. *Oh for the love of the Force! Not another one!* He pushed down the urge to gag. *Why am I being surrounded by lovesick students? Why is the Force being so bloody CRUEL?!*

"Cruel? What?" Obi-Wan snapped back to reality, realizing he had vocalized his thoughts so loudly that even Cassel had heard them. "Never mind" he muttered. Just then, An-Paj returned with a bag of ice.

"Just rest for a few minutes and I'll let you go" he promised. "Not quite as generous as Padawan Elani but not so sadistic."

Obi-Wan flopped down on the bed and put the bag of ice over his face, covering his forehead and eyes. He didn't want to risk seeing a puppy dog expression fro

2. Amidolee

Amidolee Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2000
    Oh, Obi-Wan, we only tease you because we love you!!!

Aren't we all just regular Sith Lords with this guy?

WHAT LYWN??? We have to wait until SUNDAY????? I can't wait that long. *pouts* evil sithly companies . . .

3. Daphne

Daphne Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2000
    //Padawan, you know I'm proud of you, no matter how you do.//

//I know master, but Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon sort of got the better of us today.//

Kirstan smiled from her post on the couch. Their group might well have been the last to clear out from the arena, but Kithera had wanted to wait for Qui-Gon. By the time they heard about the wall and the infirmary, the place had cleared out.

Of course, getting home had been interesting. She'd have to remember to pay back An-Paj for whatever he'd given her. Being carried home had *not* been the highlight of the day. Of course, it did mean that once the reached their quarters all she had to do was watch K'vel and Nicholae putter around the kitchen.

---------

"You know Kirsti, that trick you pulled on Zare was pretty good."

"Yeah, right. That's why there's a whole in my side."

Dinner conversation had been a little stilted. K'vel couldn't seem to erase the the dopey happy grin from his mouth, and Kirstan wasn't up to chitchat. Nicholae was trying valiently to keep the conversation alive, but this was one mission he was failing.

Rising shakily from the table, Kirstan beat a quick retreat to her bed. Exchanging her burnt tunic for a long sleep shirt, she curled up in bed. Unfortunately, she didn't get a chance to stay there long enough.

"Master?"

"What is it K'vel?"

"Can I uh, talk to you for a second?"

Pulling herself up in bed, Kirstan flicked on the lights, and patted the spot next to her. "What's on your mind kiddo?"

K'vel dragged slowly across the small room and perched on the edge of the mattress. Alternately popping his knuckles and playing with his braid. Finally he gathered the nerve to talk.

"Master, about those news rules... do they mean that... I mean, does it mean that padawans can..." Taking a deep breath he plunged ahead. "Master, am I allowed to kiss Jane?"

The small cough covered up the chuckle Kirstan tried to supress at K'vel's nervousness. "Padawan, the new rules mean kissing is allowed *discreetly* and with the permission of your masters."

"Oh."

Silence swallowed up the pair. Kirstan might have left him to sit there building up the nerve, but pain and fatigue were strong motivators. "Padawan, are you trying to ask for my permission?"

"Yeah."

"You have it. Now get some sleep. Okay?"

"Yes, Master."

K'vel hugged her quickly, but just as he reached the door, Kirstan pipped up with the last word.

"And we'll talk about that *temporary* link later."

4. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    mesa posted on embers just now.

Kirstan: Okay, now I have to have that talk with you, Padawan.

K'vel: You mean the Padawans and Padawans talk?

Kirs: Yes. You see, K'vel, when a man and a woman love each other very much, and they want to share that love . . .

AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

Did any of you see "Now and Then" where this mom is explaining it to her 12 yr old daughter? She uses a plant and "watering seed" as an example. The girl becomes obsessed with gardening!!!

5. jedi_master_gimpy

jedi_master_gimpy Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    wow, I just read this and it is SO funny, everyone!! Please keep reading, it is cracking me up!!! hehe, Poor Obi-Cutie!!

6. KSkywalker

KSkywalker Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 7, 1998
    Where's Qui-Gon? He didn't run off, did he? He needs to tend to Obi-Wan! The boy is still in a lot of pain, Physically and Emotionally!

Remember,,,,Mush is Good!!!

7. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Sari dried off after her shower and began to pull on her nightgown. She thought she heard Kithera talking to someone, so she hurried and combed her hair. Then she stepped out of the refresher.

" . . . you still worry too much," Kithera was saying. "Are you never going to stop pestering me?"

Sari frowned, wondering if Master Jinn was here. She hoped Obi-Wan wasn't around since she was only in her nightgown. She had enough humiliation with that brat. Good thing he ran into a wall and not her again. It was his turn to be in the infirmary.

"No, I don't want you to leave," Kithera cried. "Just stop telling me to check it out. A little stomach acid never hurt anyone, Master."

Sari gave a start. Kithera's Master was dead! How could she be talking to her. Sari peeked around the corner. Kithera stood in the kitchen, rummaging through the cupboards. She started rattling off about Obi-Wan and the wall, then began telling the air how well Master Jinn fought. The princess stared in shock. Then Kithera turned. Sari darted behind the corner and raced to her room.

Once inside, she began to worry. Was Kithera insane? Or was she talking to a ghost?

8. Anakin's Angel

Anakin's Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

May 3, 2000
    oh, poor Kit! Is she okay?!

aa :D

9. Kresa Rei'de

Kresa Rei'de Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 9, 1999
    Jane, Please email me before you post again?

chaos_incarnate@hotmail.com

thnx. :)

10. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    I just finished reading this too!! I am procrastinating writing on my fanfics and I wanted to see what all the fuss was about for the USJS. (Next I am going to read the Truth or Dare thread, I can't wait!) And I can see it now, this thread is magic pps! It is so funny and so good!! I feel like a complete intruder here, but are you open fo for a new author? I'd like to give my username a story and this kind of writing is one of my favorites! :D

11. Kresa Rei'de

Kresa Rei'de Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 9, 1999
    Smeg!!! I missed by like 30 seconds! Okay, Jane, ignore that! Just private message me. 'Kay?

thanks.

12. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Lunetta, did you get to read the original thread? That one was great, and so were the others!!

It'd be great if you joined in too, because several authors seem to be leaving for vacation or something--including me. It looks like I'll be gone from next Tuesday until monday. Another reenactment/mini vacation. Frankly, I'm getting a little sick of it.

Oh, but my knee went out and locked up again while I was out in the barn watering the rabbits and feeding the kittens, so maybe it'll stay like that and I won't have to go!!!! *crosses fingers*

It's sad when I would rather live in pain for two weeks than leave the house. But dammit, I've got all my stories approaching climax and a plan for Sari in this one!!!

13. padawan lunetta

May 15, 1999
    Amidolee- I didn't and I bet they're great!! I'm reading the Truth or Dare (the new thread) saga now. :D (Hilarious so far!) And thanks for letting me join!! :) I'm leaving for vacation too on Saturday... but I'll be back on the 6th and can introduce my character before I leave, (And probably write more then that, the ideas for it are already flowing. :) )

And I know what you mean, I hate leaving the forums sometimes, *especially* when I have great plot ideas for my fanfics. Then I end up staying up all night writing them out. (Especially since I am procrastinating now, but sometimes I just feel like reading the fanfics.)

14. Kenobi Maul

Kenobi Maul Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 1999
    Isn't lunetta a BBYD Imperial? Well, under the extreme circumstances, we might make an exception...

Join on in! The more the merrier!

15. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

JediKnight-Obi-Wan Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 13, 2000
    Sorry for the short post. I had to cut it short because of certain people nagging me. Grrr.
    If this is a little late...well SORRY.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

//That's one thing about these competitions. A person is *never* bored.//
    There was so many people to watch and so many things going on, besides competing in the fights themselves. And Meri was definitely a people watcher. She had a knack for finding a spot and *blending* in. Of course she had always been good at blending in when she chose.
    //That's me. Wallflower.//

//Not quite, Padawan.//

Meri looked up from her corner at the inner voice and noticed her Master walking by. A towel was thrown over his shoulders and he held a water bottle in one hand. As he passed he gave her a lopsided grin and winked.

She shook her head and grinned at his retreating back. "Nut." She mumbled softly. She knew he felt good about his previous match with Qui-Gon. Qui-Gon was one of the best sword fighters in the Jedi Order and Alex had held his own for quite some time before the other Master scored the kill point.

For herself Meri wasn't too happy about her performance. She had to keep reminding herself that she'd had that sithly bug bite a few months back and it had thrown her practice schedule all off. She was proud of Obi-Wan though. How could she not be. He was her best friend and many was the time when they had fought each other. Sometimes she won and sometimes he won but it was NEVER an easy win for either of them.

Another thing that was bothering her was his behavior. He hadn't been talking to her much and shied away from her and Bant lately. Why she didn't know but she was going to have a talk with him as soon as possible. Nothing had ever come between them before and it wasn't going to start now.

16. Anakin's Angel

Anakin's Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

May 3, 2000

Sigh...Meri and Alex...where have THEY BEEN HIDING?! They are so romantic...but it could just be that I'm a sucker for sap and mush.

Way to go Lunetta, weren't you an author for the 'Hitchiking Jedi' story? I loved that! I would write...but I don't really have much of a story to tell..and I'm...scared.

aa :D

17. Ejedir2

Ejedir2 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2000
    HEY! May I join too! Lunetta and I are conspiring and plotting. . .MUHAHAHA. So. .. can I??? PLEASE?!

18. padawan lunetta

May 15, 1999
    Kenobi Maul- I'm glad I can still join, being imperial and all. ;) (Especially since I was a master minded imperial.)

Anakin's Angel- Nope, I don't believe I wrote on that, wasn't that Lilith Demodaes fanfic? Awesome story BTW. This is going to be my second shared fanfic, I'm excited. I've stuck to writing with myself for awhile, about time I moved to another league. ;)

19. Daphne

Daphne Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2000
    Sure! Join in!

20. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 30, 1999
    Okay, I am just asking if anyone minds if I introduce a new character? Please??????

Kithera

21. Kenobi Maul

Kenobi Maul Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 1999
    Hmmm... Wait! Before you may join, you must first renounce your imperial beliefs or else... I may un-resign my comission as a Grand Admiral for Jotun Denal and resume my quest for Krispy Kreme donuts all the while hunting you down. Also, I'd have to go back to being everyone's favorite retarded Grand Admiral, which I'd rather not do, so just renounce BBYD.:D Otherwise, I could just forget about it all.:D

22. The Musical Jedi

The Musical Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 1999
    Ummm, okay.... what they said....

Anyway, back to the story....

Many thanks to Kenobi Maul for the help with Tobias's POV.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Tobias stopped what he was doing as he saw Ieron walk in. She looked fine, but she seemed to have a couple bruises she hadn't had the last time he saw her. //I hope that she didn't try to escape and put up a fight to be taken to the infirmary.//

?Hello,? he advanced.

?Yes, I did,? she replied with slight annoyance, hearing his thought through their bond. ?And now have bruises and an irritated tendon to show for it.? Ieron scowled, but wasn?t really that upset. It was her own fault.

?Hi,? she added as an afterthought.

Tobias sighed. He supposed it was fate, that all the Padawans in her age group showed an unmatched revulsion towards the Healers, but still? Was escaping the Healers a good enough reason to have to go to them?

Ieron shrugged as she closed the door behind her. ?I almost made it, but then collided with Ken and was restrained by An-Paj. At least Kenobi wasn?t down there.? She walked into the kitchen and grabbed a small, fuzzy areme fruit. Taking a bit, her green eyes glittered wickedly at the memory. ?I made them work for my presence.?

Tobias wondered how he could communicate his exasperation to Ieron when she clearly couldn't have cared less. "The Healers are there for a reason other than training Padawans in evasion skills, you know," he said.

Ieron took another bite thoughtfully. Putting levity aside, her mood seemed to drop slightly. ?I know, Master. But does that mean I have to enjoy going there?? She didn't try to upset him on purpose, but he knew she hated the healers.

"No, but that isn't a reason to try to run away from them," he said. "If everyone ran away from what they had to do, then the world would be a disaster. Look at Ken. Is he running away from his obligation to go to Alderaan?" The minute he said that, he realized that was maybe a territory he shouldn't intrude on too much.

The fruit forgotten halfway to her mouth, Ieron looked at him. They stood in a trance for a moment, then Ieron broke it, putting the fruit back down and placing both her hands flat, palm down on the counter. ?He doesn?t really know what he?s getting into,? she said quietly. "Besides, he's not the running type." //Then again, neither are you// her mind chimed in.

"Just let your conscience be your guide on that comment," Tobias answered, knowing that Ieron didn't really believe what she had just said. "Besides, he's researched extensively for his mission and he *does* know what he's getting into. The Council made sure of that."

The padawan cast her master a hard look. ?I think that both you and I learned that research is hardly comparable to the real thing.?

"He researched our mission. He knows the Rogues. It isn't the same thing. He knows perfectly well what he's getting into. You know it and you don't want to admit it because it fills you with dread that someone could accept to go on such a mission. He's dedicated. He's doing this for the Jedi, he's doing it for the galaxy and he's doing this for you. He knows that if he doesn't do this right half the Jedi will be called in to fight and that we will be among them since we have experience with the Sith. I'd bet my life on it. I've seen him and I know him, if only from what he's gone through at the hands of you and your friends. He's doing this for all of us, and he thinks this might help you live a better life, possibly at the expense of his. He's dedicated to the Order and he's ready to sacrifice his life for it, why can't you sacrifice a few hours for it?"

?I hardly think that I was so mortally wounded that the trip to the infirmary was vital,? Ieron replied dryly. ?Besides, what does it matter if I have an aversion to it? We both know I have the common sense that if it?s important enough, I?ll go. No one ever said I was going to enjoy everything that I go through. Bruises aren?t a threat to my life, so it wasn?t as epic o

23. padawan lunetta

May 15, 1999
    Wow, great post Musical Jedi and Jedi Knight Obi-Wan! Kenobi Maul- I can't do that, I'm to stubborn. :Þ Here's my first post guys.. I *hope* it works (Oh and I'm really nervous about posting it. [face_clown] Here it is!:

Lunetta Hill looked up at the huge Temple, slightly intimidated. She had forgotten how *big* it was. For the past seven years she'd been on a mission with her Master, Crayston Jinsent, searching out and studying lifeforms in the outer-rim territories. Shane Akjo and his apprentice, Will Kass, were part of their mission. And were just an hour behind Lunetta. She wished they were on Coruscant now, she already felt out of place on the Temple grounds, even though she'd spent the first ten years of her life there.

"We're finally home, padawan." Master Jinsent said, starting down the walkway, carrying their suitcases.

Funny, it didn't feel like home. Home to Lunetta was their spaceship. She supposed she'd just have to get used to the Temple again. "Yes Master." She said matching his stride.

They finally reached the front door and entered the temple. The halls were crowded with people she didn't recognize, she wondered if she may have recognized them at one time, but had just forgotten. She swalled hard, hurting her throat. Of all things to return to Coruscant with, she had to have a sore throat.

Master Jinsent led the way back to their old quarters and was just unlocking the door when someone called out his name.

"Crayston? Crayston Jinsent?!" A tall lurpy Jedi Knight exclaimed, rushing to them.

"Matrium Al'Thor!!" Master Jinsent yelled, clapping the mans back.

Matrium squinted at Lunetta with his beady green eyes. "And you must be his padawan, Lunetta! The last time I saw you, you were knee high to a Gundark! Look at you, you're all grown up!" He patted her head.

Lunetta stifled the urge to roll her eyes. "Yes."

"What do you say about us three having dinner together? We've got seven years of catching up to do." Matrium said, elbowing her master.

"Sounds good, Matrium." Master Jinsent said, opening the door and walking into their Master Apprentice suite. It looked the same way Lunetta remembered leaving it, white sheets covering the furniture and all. "Except Lunetta's come down with a sore throat and I'd like to take her to the Healers before the Council briefs us."

"Master, I can take myself to the Healers." Lunetta said seriously. She didn't relish the idea of going, but she hated listening to her Master and Matrium swap stories even more.

"You can?" Matrium asked, sounding shocked.

"Yes!" Lunetta replied, exasperatted. "I'm a big girl now, remember?"

"Yes yes. It's just that... never mind." Matrium said, shaking his head. "What do you think, Crayston?"

"You sure about this, Padawan?" Master Jinsent asked, studying her face.

"Positive." Lunetta replied, running her fingers through her long curly hair. "You two have fun, I'll see you later."

"Ok, see you in a little while." Master Jinsent said, putting down thier suitcases and patting her shoulder. "Be good for the healers, alright?"

Lunetta sighed. "I will." She said, leaving the suite and shutting the door behind her.

Lunetta strolled down the main corridor, made a left then a right. She just couldn't seem to get away from the Master Padawan suites. It dawned on her then that she had no idea where she was going. She after all hadn't been here for seven years and had never had a real good sense of direction. Bad trait for a Jedi, she mused. She saw a blonde, spikey haired Padawan stalking down the hall, holding an icepack to his head and muttering to himself. Lunetta assumed that he would know where the healers Ward was.

"Excuse me?" She asked, walking up to him.

"Yes?" He asked.

"This is going to sound weird..." Lunetta said, fingering her braid. "But can yo

24. Ejedir2

Ejedir2 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2000
    HOW OLD IS OBI-WAN?

HEY! Great job to EVERYONE! So, btw, I am a girl in real life, my character's a boy. . so what. Anyway, here's my first post. . an Lunetta, you have nothing, I repeat, NOTHING to be afraid of!

Willis Kass stared out the viewport. They were in hyperspace. He let out a deep sigh, the millionth one of the trip.

"Will." Jedi Master Shane Akjo smiled at his apprentice, who was not entirely there at the moment. He took in the boy's appearance. The light brown hair, the blue eyes. His slim, muscular figure. The boy didn't even notice his call. "Will!"

Willis stared and looked at his Master. "What? What?"

Shane laughed. "You are so pathetic. What is your problem?"

"Nothing." Willis turned back toward the window and let out another sigh.

Shane rolled his eyes. "Willis."

"What?" The boy seemed more distant than ever. Then Shane heard his Padawan emit another sigh.

"Willis! You're driving me crazy! It means only one thing when a nineteen year old boy sighs this much in one trip!"

Willis turned to face Shane. "What is it then."

Shane grinned and knelt next to his Padawan. "You're in love."

"What?!" Willis about hit the roof jumping out of his seat. "With who? Those wonderfully cute Viskna?"

Shane suddered at the memory. . .those things were about as ugly, if not mroe so, than a Hutt. And that's a lot to say. They smelled worse too. "You have some weird thoughts. That imagination of your still runs rampant. I was actually thinking more along the lines of Lunetta Hill."

"Lunetta Hill." Willis plunked back in his seat. And stared at his Master open-mouthed. "By the Force. . .you're right." He stared accusingly at his Master. "You're not supposed to be right!"

Shane patted Willis on the shoulder. "What are Masters for? Besides, spending seven years with a person can do that to you." Shane took another look at his apprentice. Maybe they shouldn't go back. Those female initiates and Padawans were going to be all over him. Shane dreaded it.

"I can't believe I've known her since I was twelve. I mean she was only ten! I'd only been your apprentice three years. . .heh, only."

Shane shook his head. "It's been almost ten, hasn't it?"

Willis looked out the viewport again. "It's gone by so fast. It seems that just yesterday you were the most terrifying figure I'd ever seen. . .now I don't think I could live without you."

Shane felt his eyes start to mist up. He knew he didn't have a whole lot of time left to spend with his apprentice. Sure, he had about five years, but still it seemed like no time at all, when it was less than the time they'd spent on this one mission. Sith, he shouldn't feel this way. . .

"Why not?" Willis asked. "I do."

Shane smiled. "I guess I wasn't shielding very well, was I?"

Willis raised an eyebrow and shook his head. "Not only that, but you practicaly shot it over our bond."

"I did?" Shane sighed. He was more distraught over this than he thought. Why? It was still a long way off. He should focus on the now, and enjoy every moment of it.

Willis looked at him. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Shoot."

"Are you going to take another Apprentice?"

Shane felt uncomfortable discussing this. He had grappled over this decision greatly. "I. . ." he looked over at his Padawan. "I haven't decided yet. I do know one thing though. My bond with you will always be strong, and it will continue to grow even after you've become a Knight." Willis gave no answer but turned to stare out the window again. "Will. Listen. I know it's hard, but it will be just as hard for me to give you up as it will for you to give up me."

Willis sighed. "I know. I just. . ." He trailed off. The proximity alarm sounded.

Shane stood. "You want to get it? Or should I?" Willis had turned to stare out the window. "Okay, I'll get it." He walked into the cockpit. Sometimes he wondered how he could have ever survived at that age.

Master Akjo piloted the shuttle down to Coruscant. Force how things

25. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Obi-Wan is 18. I think it was around a month ago when he had his birthday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.