main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Ultra Stressed Jedi Students play Truth or Dare.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by JediKnight-Obi-Wan, Apr 9, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Well, our characters are all 17-19 years old...or act like it, anyway (hi, Kit!)

Perhaps you'd like to write for Bant, who comes in after engine trouble cancels their mission?

No offence!

2. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

JediKnight-Obi-Wan Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 13, 2000
    Yes I agree with Jane Jinn. This thread was started with characters from The Ultra Stressed Jedi Students.

We can't really add new characters here. For one as I said earlier they don't have a developed realationship with the other characters. Sorry.

I guess I should have put this isn't an add on story.

BUT if you want to play I guess we can bring Bant back.

3. Kresa Rei'de

Kresa Rei'de Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 9, 1999
    That's okay, I understand. I'll just enjoy reading it. There's a TorD going on in a discussion list I belong to and it just looked like so much fun that I wanted to play. Keep up the good work folks, and don't make us wait too long for the next bit.

4. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

Jan 13, 2000
    Well I don't want to offend anybody Kresa.
    Thank you for understanding
    If you change your mind Bant can come back. Anybody can write for her. We pop em in and out of the original thread quite often.

5. aka Doolittle

aka Doolittle Jedi Youngling

Nov 15, 1999
    Not to be a brat, terribly difficult, and confusing, but if we COULD (I still don't know how to underline, italize, etc) bring Bant back, could I be her? Sifa is great, but she doesn't suit me-- I'm not romantic, I wouldn't know where to start! Bant is wilder and crazier (verdad?) ,etc. If that's ok!
    HeHe, this is also my plot to have people write more in Ultra Stressed so that Bant comes back! Hahahahahaha!!!!

Eliza

6. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

Jan 13, 2000
    Hey Musical Jedi I don't know if you know, But Janer is waiting for you to give her the Question.
    She picked Truth. So um. Could you give her the question.
    Okay who ever told/asked about horses.
    Yes I have three. All females. One five year old mare. One Three year old mare, and one Yearling. Well almost yearling.
    The three year old is Black. The other two sorrel. I ride Western or Enlgish. Just pleasure riding. Some trail, every now and then.

BACK to truth or dare.

7. Jane Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    Come on, Musical Jedi, pop the question!

aka Doolittle, in my opinion, you may go ahead and be Bant if you like. You can even join the other thread with your own Bantish adventures, if I have anything to say about it.

Happy birthday Amidolee, sorry I'm late!

8. Jane Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    deleted

[This message has been edited by Jane Jinn (edited 04-12-2000).]

9. The Musical Jedi

The Musical Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 1999
    The server ate my post!! I'm really sorry for the delay. Please forgive me!!! And for Sifa, Ieron choose truth next time. ********************************

Ane grinned at the reply he recieved. "All right, an easy question to start with then. What were your first impressions of everyone around this circle? Remember, you have the tell the truth . . ." he added, looking onry.

10. Jedi Knight Anakin

Jedi Knight Anakin Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2000
    Heya! Some dallee peopleses forgettin' Ani! How wude! Anyway, where could I come in?

11. Tenel'Ka

Tenel'Ka Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 5, 2000
    I absolutly LOVE this story! I laughed SO hard when Mace Windu recieved those flowers, and the note. Keep it up!
    Please POST! POST! POST!

12. Jane Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    "Well,"said Jane slowly, stretching out the word."Let me try to remember. My first impressions..."

She closed her eyes, searching back to the day when she'd first arrived at the Temple. Who had she met first?"I think I met Obi-Wan first. I mean, I read his name on the wall outside our door, and I wasn't very happy about having to share quarters with not only one, but two males. And then I met him, and I thought, wow, he's kind of good-looking, but--"

"But what?"Obi-Wan asked. Jane opened her eyes in time to see him lean forward eagerly.

"I expected you to be pretty arrogant,"Jane admitted."But you weren't. You were nice, but I could tell you were already attracted to Cali by the end of the first day. I saw the way you looked at her. So, I guess my first impression of Obi-Wan was just 'good-looking boy who lives next door' and no more."

"Who did you meet next?"Ane asked.

"Cali, I think."Jane closed her eyes again."I hope I don't insult you by this, but I couldn't believe you had the guts to run around the Temple half-naked. I really thought you were--um--wild. And then your hair! I thought you'd done it on purpose, that you'd be one of those people who were always screaming for attention somehow, and then you turned out to be nice, too. More friendly than I expected."

"Was I next?"asked Sifa."I remember meeting you on that day."

"You could have been next, you or Bant. I remember Bant a bit better, because I'd never met a Calamarian before. But I was thinking that you were a sort of news reporter. There's a term for it in one of the books I've read, a running patterer. Someone who races around and reports the current situation at every corner. That was my first impression, I think."

"A running patterer? I've never heard that. I must read all the wrong books."

"Well--"Jane smiled."Anyway, I also remember Meri because she had a cold and I was worried I might catch it. You seemed cheerful, though. A kind of a tease, but a nice one."

"Hey, you forgot me,"Kithera exclaimed.

"How could I forget you, when you literally knocked me off my feet?"Jane grinned."And the way you spoke to Qui-Gon! I couldn't understand why you weren't in awe of him like I was. I thought everybody would be. It seemed to me at first that you had no respect for him. Really, you were like a whirlwind, with both actions and words. When you'd gone, Qui-Gon called you a rogue Jedi, and that's how I always thought of you from then on. Sort of like a Jedi Tornado."

Kithera bounced up and down with laughter. Ane scowled momentarily, then asked,"And what about me, Jane?"

"I really have to close my eyes for this one,"Jane mumbled with a smile, and did just that."I didn't know what to think of you at first. You seemed so nice and yet I kept wondering if you were teasing me somehow, mocking me. And when you'd gone, I remember thinking how handsome you were, and I felt like an ugly gnome in comparison, but when you were actually there with me, I didn't feel that way. So you made a really good first impression on me, I guess. I just didn't trust my instincts until later."

"And Ieron?"Ane prodded.

Jane frowned, trying to separate her very first impressions from the later ones, and glancing shyly at the other girl."I think...you seemed sad at first. Distant. Anxious, somehow, or worried. Like wanting something and not getting it. I don't know. I don't really remember, because I'd just fallen in the lake and I was soaking wet and didn't know what to do."

There was a silence, and then Jane asked,"Is that good enough?"

There were murmurs of assent, and then Jane turned to Kithera."Well, Kithera, Truth or Dare?"

13. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    Thanks JKOW for the reminder. I had totally forgotten, even though I read it this morning!

Kithera squirmed in her chair, everyone else stared at her waiting for her answer.

"I don't know, see I've probably done everything that you guys could think of and truth just seems so..well..boring." Kithera said smiling. "No offense Jane." she put in quickly.

"None taken." Jane answered "I don't think you would have done everything we can think of."

Kithera bounced for a second and then stilled with a giggle.
    "Okay, I will choose...DARE!"

14. Jane Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    "Oh!"Jane exclaimed in disappointment."I was hoping you'd choose truth, so that I could find out about you and--never mind. Oh, dear, this means I have to think of something for you to do."

There were giggles from the circle around her as Jane sat back and tried to think."Oh, I know! You won't be able to do it, and then you'll have to answer the question next! But I dare you to sit absolutely still for five minutes! No bouncing, wiggling, jiggling, or even talking!"

15. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    Kithera paused. "That's mean." She giggled "You chose that because you know I can't do it." Jane just nodded. "OH Sith!" Kithera continued. "can't you just change it."

"Na uh, no can do Kithera. You're given a dare and your stuck with it. Personally I want to find out what Jane needs to know." Ane said

"Phooey!" Kithera giggled and then stilled. After a minute she piped up "So can I talk?" she asked.

"NO! Tallking involves moving doesn't it?" Obi-wan said. "At least let us have five minutes without Kithera chatter." Kithera looked like she was about to poke her tongue at him and then stopped.

//Sith!// Kithera said mentally.

"No moving." Jane reminded her.

//But I'm not physically moving// Kithera sent again. //And if this doesn't classify as moving then...// Kithera suddenly floated about six inches off her chair and began to bounce up and down.

"Don't move a muscle" Cali warned. Kithera couldn't resist a half-smile.

//I'm not!// she sent triumphantly.

//I'm going to burst, I've got to move!// came a mental squeal. Suddenly a couple of the pieces of fruit and a bowl of lemonade started to rise as well. Kithera was obviously amusing herself by levitating everything in the Room.

"Kithera!" Meri warned "You mouth is moving a smile involves muscles too you know." Kithera starlted as if she had been caught out and the enire bowl of lemonade dropped. Straight onto Obi-wan's head.

Oops! Kithera sent as she landed on the chair. Everyone started laughing excpet for Obi-wan who gave Kithera a playful shove.

"Ah, you moved!" Sifa called

"Only because Obi-Wan shoved me!" Kithera replied forgetting about the "no talk' rule.

"Only because you dumped an entire bowl of lemonade on my head!" Obi-wan said grinning.

"I thought you needed a bit of sweetening." Kithera giggled

"He's already so sweet, to me at least,"Cali snickers.

"Maybe I should dye my hair red, too."

"Hands off, Knight Rinani."

"Hey, save a little Obi-Wan for me!" Meri called.

"Anybody else want to lay claim to my body?"Obi-Wan grumbled
    Sifa, Bant, and Ieron all leapt to their feet shrieking ,"Yes!"

"One at a time, ladies, please--!" Obi-wan protested.

Kithera was on the floor rolling around in hysterics. The others watched in amusement before Ieron piped up.

"Right you have definatly moved that time."
    Kithera managed to look childly crest-fallen.

"I suppose you get to ask your question now Janer." she said sulkily.

16. Jane Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    Jane grinned from ear to ear, then glanced down shyly."What is really going on between you and Qui-Gon?"

There were shrieks of astonishment at her audacity, and Kithera turned bright red, then gave a mock threat."I'm going to tell him that you asked, and you'll be standing in the corner from now to eternity. And scrubbing the cafeteria. And--"

"Make up your mind. I can either stand in the corner or I can scrub."Jane giggled."And if you're going to get all masterly on us, you can leave now. Otherwise, answer the question."

[This message has been edited by Jane Jinn (edited 04-13-2000).]

17. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    Kithera was giggling and shrieking at the same time.

"You evil, evil person!" she giggled. "How am I suppose to answer that! For a second I thought you were going to ask about mace..never mind"

"What about Mace?" Ieron asked. Kithera giggled. "Nothing just kidding."

"Are you going to answer the question?" Ane said.

"Uh, Sith for a second I thought you had forgotten." Ktihera grumbled.

"Come on out with it." Meri said.

"Well, Qui-gon and I are just friends" Kithera managed very red-faced.

"Friends!" Obi-wan exclaimed. "I would hardly call that being friends."

"And what would you call Cali and youself?" Kithera asked. Obi-wan blushed.

"That's not the question."

"Okay, I love Qui-gon very much and I think he loves me too." Kithera said at last.
    "Satisfied?" she asked a grinning Jane.

"Oh very, very." Jane answered.

"Are you guys gonna get married?" Ane asked.

"Save it until next time." Kithera giggled."Okay, Cali which is it. Truth or Dare?"

18. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    Um, okay next time. DARE

[This message has been edited by Kit' (edited 04-22-2000).]

19. Amidolee

Amidolee Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2000
    Cali frowned for a second. "Oh, let me think."

"Dare, Cal," Obi-Wan urged, a gleeful tone in his voice. "Kithera still has to get back at you for that whole toilet episode."

Cali raised and eyebrow. "I had nothing to do with that. I believe it was you and Kithera that was caught in front of the Council. I was supervising."

"Fine," Obi-Wan shrugged. "Pick truth. It would be fun to see what you *really* think of me."

Cali smiled fondly. "Oh, I think you know that. Potty Mouth-" she ducked as a pillow came flying at her. She turned to Kithera. "I chose dare."

20. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

Jan 13, 2000
    Don't forget you guys,Kit, you need to put at the bottom of your last post what you want to be asked next time. Unless you want to do it this way. Wait untill they ask you truth or dare then you reply then they ask you a question or dare you. What do you all think?

21. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    *sorry guys the compsa at school have been down all day*

Kithera giggled.
    "Okay, Cali seeing Obi-wan and you are *just friends* maybe you should go and sing a love song to him."
    "Whaaa?" Cali said.
    "In the cafeteria, right now." Kithera continued.

*sorry that was fso shor t but I have to go!*

22. JediFinrod

JediFinrod Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 4, 2000
    Uh oh, this is gonna be hilarious! Good thinkin' Kit! May I make an annoying suggestion as to the selection?

IIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOVE YYYYYYOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuUUUUUuuuUUUUU!!!!!

23. Kresa Rei'de

Nov 9, 1999
    This is soo funny, guys. Keep it up!!

24. Amidolee

Amidolee Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2000
    Hehehe....

Cali gaped at Kithera. "But there's people in there!"

Kithera nodded, giggling. Sifa and Bant were rolling on the floor, pounding on Obi-Wan's back, who looked almost as horrified as Cali. Jane was grinning ear to ear and Ane was pointing and laughing. Meri just sat with a satisfied smile.

"Fine," Cali said calmly. "What song? Or do I get to chose?"

"Pick one for her!" Sifa cried. "Oh, let me think of a corny one like. . .My Heart Will Go On! That would be hilarious!"

"No, no, we need something even more embarrassing!" Meri chimed in.

"That's okay," Cali said, waving her hand at them. "I'll think of one."

I'm in study hall and don't have time, but i'll try tonight if i can. Any suggestions for a song would be helpful!!

25. Kresa Rei'de

Nov 9, 1999
    "How do I live without you?" ((How I live without you, I want to know. How do I breathe without you, if you ever go. How do I ever, ever survive? How do I, how do I, oh, how do I live . . .?))

"Keeper of the Stars" ((SO I tip my hat to the keeper of the stars. He sure knew what he was doing when he joined these two hearts . . .))

"Love Like This" ((A king would trade his finest crown for a love, love like this, and warriors would lay their weapons down for a love, love like this. . .))

Umm, that's all I can think of right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.