main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Ultra Stressed Jedi Students play Truth or Dare.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by JediKnight-Obi-Wan, Apr 9, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediFinrod

JediFinrod Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 4, 2000
    How about:

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine..."

or

"I love you, you love me, we're a happy-"

AACK! No!!!

*sigh* Never mind.

2. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

JediKnight-Obi-Wan Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 13, 2000
    No no no. Listen to my rendition JediFinrod

"I love you, you love me, we're all one big fammmmuuuuliy. "Then a shot rang out and barney hit the floor. Noooo mooore purrrrple dinasour!"

ROFLOL
    I love that. Heeheehee

3. Amidolee

Amidolee Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2000
    Okay, I'm trying to decide between Aerosmith's "Don't Wanna Miss a Thing" and George strait's "I Cross My Heart"

Eeenie meenie minie moo. . .

"Well?" Kithera prompted. "What will it be? Or do you want us to decide for you?"

Cali shook her head. "I will chose. Definately. hmm, I'm kinda at a tie." she let her eyes wonder over to Obi-Wan, who was currently being attacked again by the females, or rather, his harum. She smiled at him and he gave her a helpless grin back. "I guess I could do a corny one. Nah. How many people are in the mess hall right about now?"

Kithera shrugged. "A lot eat snacks at this hour."

"Hurry up," Sifa chided.

"Fine," Cali said. She stood up. "Let's go."

When they stepped into the mess hall, only a couple of tables were filled with students. Cali quickly led them towards a far corner where hardly anyone was. She felt a blush rising up her neck. She was losing her nerve.

Kithera bounced on her toes. "Let's hear it."

Cali nodded and gestured to them all to sit down. Obi-Wan sat down in front of her, eyes darting around at the other Jedi, who were glancing over curiously at the new arrivals, who were giggling and poking each other. "Okay. But I don't have the greatest voice in the world." She cleared her throat and opened her mouth.

Nothing came out. Everyone waited, grinning at her. //Oh, Force// she thought, feeling her stomach tighten. She never had problems with attention before, but she could feel the curious eyes of the others. When she looked down at Obi-Wan, she felt even more dizzy.

"I need to sit for this one," Cali said. She sat down on Obi-Wan's lap, much to everyone's delight. She gave him a weak smile. "I apologize for your ringing ears." She looked at everyone. "I'm not sure if this is the exact beginning and I may screw a couple words up. But here goes. . ."

"You always be the miracle, that makes my life complete. And as long as there's a breath in me, I'll make yours just as sweet-"

"Louder," Kithera grinned. "we can barely hear you."

Cali paused and glared at her. "If I get any louder I will squeak." She cleared her throat, and turned back to Obi-Wan, who looked between smiling and blushing. "As we look into the future, it's as far as we can see. So let's each tomorrow be the best that it can be." She took his hand. 'I cross my heart, and promise too. You're all I've got to give to make your dreams come true. In all they world, you'll ever find, a love as true as mine."

"Aww," Sifa murmured.

"Ssh," Meri chided.

Cali stopped. "Shoot, I can't rememeber the next part. Well, let me think a moment." She scrunched her eyebrows together and bit her lip. "I swear I knew it, but I can't think of it now." She turned back to Obi-wan who was looking at her softly. "well, forgive me if I skip to the end, okay?"

"That's fine," he said softly.

"And if along the way, we find the day, it starts to storm. You've got the promise of my love, to keep you warm..." she repeated the chorus. When she ended, she looked around as a few bystanders began clapping. "Oh, Sith!" She turned bright red. They had all heard her. She turned back to Kithera. "Happy now?"

Kithera grinned. "Oh, yes!"

"Okay, let's get back then," cali said, already jumping up and racing towards the door.

Once they were seated back in the room, Cali leaned back against Obi-wan, reclinging lazily as he put his arms around her. Everyone watched them for a moment. "What?"

"It's your turn to ask Pigtails," Sifa said with an impish grin.

Cali felt a big grin split her face. "Alright." She looked up at him, eyes glittering.

"Oh-no," he rolled his eyes.

"Truth or dare?"

4. JediFinrod

Mar 4, 2000
    That was sooooo adorable, Amidolee! (And very LOL-ish!) However, I think you should have given JKOW's idea for a song a chance.

5. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    I know someone is claiming Obi-Wan, but I don't know if I'll get to post tomorrow or not. So, if you don't mind I'll start this round and whoever can continue

"Hurry up, Pigtails," Cali prompted, tracing a finger along his leg. "We don't have all day."

"I'm thinking, I'm thinking," he grumbled. "It's really a difficult choice. Either I get completely embarrassed by whatever you dare me to do, or you will ask an equally embarrassing question that I will answer wrong and be at the fury of your wraith."

Cali just grinned. "Hurry, or I will chose for you."

"No no!" Obi-Wan cried. "Okay, fine. Dare."

"Yes!" Cali squealed, accidently elbowing him in the ribs as she sat up from her comfortable rest against his chest.

"Bad choice, Piggy," Meri teased.

"I've got a good one," Cali grinned. She turned slightly to Obi-wan. "You have to give that Quijia girl some flowers, and give her a piggy-back ride."

"where's the fun in that?" Sifa frowned. "That's nothing compared to the Windu stunt."

Cali grinned michievously. "Oh, you didn't let me finish." She turned to Obi-Wan. "On your hands and knees, down the main hall."

Obi-Wan stared at her in horror as everyone erupted into laughter.

have fun with this one! In case some of you don't know, Quijia is this little 9 yrold girl that has a crush on Obi and he has to help her in the initiates classes.

6. The Musical Jedi

The Musical Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 1999
    Up--up--and away to the first page!

7. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Whoever's doing Obi better hurry or someone will take over (me?)

8. The Musical Jedi

Dec 13, 1999
    Yeesh, bottom of second page. Someone needs to post.

9. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

Jan 13, 2000
    Okay this is what I was afraid of. SOMEBODY do Obi-Wan, anybody, please! LOL
    Amidolee? You wanna? LOL
    I don't know where the person is who is supposed to write for Obi-Wan but we can't wait forever.

10. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    KENOBI MAUL! Did you or did you not agree to write for Obi-Wan in this thread? If you have not replied by the time Amidolee reads this message, then Amidolee gets to take over for Obi-Wan.

11. JediFinrod

Mar 4, 2000
    I'd offer to write for Obi-wan, but I don't know how well I could write from his POV. (The only fan fiction I've ever written is Jane Austen and Tolkien - a complete 180 from SW!) I hope someone does soon, though! :)

12. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Jane Austen fan fiction? I didn't know there was such a thing, no offense meant, except for Stephanie Barron's books. Personally, I have no objection if you want to try to be Obi-Wan, if Kenobi Maul doesn't step in. What does everybody else think? And while you're at it, go ahead and post on the original thread, too. You've been enjoying it for so long, I'm sure you have lots of ideas for any character you choose to represent.

13. Son of the Chosen One

Son of the Chosen One Jedi Youngling

Sep 5, 1999
    OHHHH MYYYYYYYY GOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
    That is sooooooooooo funnnyyyyyyy!!!!!!! I'm rolling on the floor laughing like a maniac and my cat is looking at me like I just lost my mind!!! TO THE TOPPP!!!!!!

14. JediFinrod

Mar 4, 2000
    Jane, at austen.com, there is an internationally popular fan fiction forum called The Derbyshire Writer's Guild that is set up a lot like JC. It's pretty neat because most everyone involved is extremely well-read (in classics, anyway), so they pick up any allusions you make in your writing to works of other authors.

As for contributing here, I think I'll sit back and enjoy everyone else's stuff. Making a transition from JA to SW would be too wierd. (Though there is an archived story at austen.com that crosses Pride and Prejudice with SW. It's pretty cool.)

15. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    *evil grin spreads across face, pops knuckles before typing*

"Careful, Pigtails!" Meri shrieked. "Anger leads to the dark side!" She jumped out of the way as Obi-Wan sprung up from the floor to tackle her. She didn't leap fast enough and soon found herself flat on her stomach with Obi-Wan's knee digging into her back.

Cali quickly stepped in, peeling the Padawan off his latest victim. "Now, Obi-Wan, you must complete my request."

"You're truly evil," he muttered, helping Meri stand. "You owe me big."

"It's just a game," Cali grinned. "I don't owe you anything."

"Couldn't you just dare me to do something completely revolting, like kissing you?" he shot back.

"I'll save it for next time," Cali grinned, yanking on his braid. "Now scoot."

Obi-Wan growled and opened the door, the other girls and Ane on his heals. He decided to ignore their giggling. The sooner this got over with, the sooner he could plot his own turn at making someone's life miserable. Not exactly the thoughts a Padawan should be having, but delicious thoughts nonetheless.

He headed towards the young initiates 'playroom', which was really just a large room filled with learning tools for the young children. He paused at the door where kids were constantly flowing in and out, maybe he would luck out and Quijia wouldn't be around. . .

"Go on, Piggy," Cali whispered in his ear, her voice annoyingly sweet.

"I swear, Cal, that this come back and slap you someday," Obi-Wan threatened.

The only response was a quick peck on the cheek and a not-so-gentle shove into the room. He had just barely gotten into the doorway when he heard the all to familiar shriek.

"Obi-Wee!" Quijia cried, bouncing across the room to him. "Did you come to see me?" she asked with innocent eyes.

"Yes," Obi-Wan forced himself to say.

"Are you going to play dolls with me?" Quijia asked eagerly, reaching for his hand.

"No dolls!" Obi-Wan cried, seeing the image of him surrounded by young females. It was enough to make anyone with any sense cringe.

"You're not going to play?" Quijia asked, her eyes watering up.

Oh, Sith, he was making her cry! Not again! Cursing a string of Corellian curses in his mind, Obi-Wan forced a smile on his face. "I'm not good at playing dolls, Quijia. How about I give you a dewback-ride instead?"

The girl let out a shriek and he grimaced. A second later three other little girls were surrounding him excitedly. They pulled him to the floor and leap onto his back, giggling and using his braid as reins. Other children were looking and laughing, even the nannies were laughing.

Obi-Wan HATED being laughed at. Especially by children. Grimacing, but taking the situation like a Jedi, Obi-Wan crawled towards the door that led to one of the main halls.

"You're so strong!" Quijia giggled, patting his head like he was an animal.

Another girl agreed, reaching back and patting his behind.

//Oh my Sith!//

"Giddy-up!" the patter cried, smacking him harder on the rump.

There was the distinct laughter of Cali and the others. He was now in the hall and in sight of the other Padawans. It wouldn't have been so bad, but at that moment a group of Knights and a couple Padawans just happened to be using that hall. He recognized some of the Padawans, one being a girl he had tried hard to impress when he was fourteen and had never had much success. She had snubbed him in front of a group of male Padawans.

"My,my, Kenobi," Kyleei smirked down at him. "You are just so helpful with the children, aren't you?"

"A Jedi has to make sacrifices," Obi-Wan shot back, attempting to crawl around her. His knees were beginning to hurt from having three passengers on his back.

Kyleei smirked again, that degrading smirk. Why he had ever tried to win her was beyond his mental capatibility.

"Well, I see you have passed your fitness exam," Cali said from behind him. "Sorry, girls, but he needs to save his strength." As the three initiates dismounted, Obi-Wan stood up, catching the appraising look Kyleei was sending Cali. Cali just returned t

16. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

Jan 13, 2000
    I already put truth on the end of my post but since I am here why not.

"Truth"
    She said calmly.

His mouth dropped open. "Thats NOT fair, I had this wonderful dare thought up."

She shook her head, a look of pity on her face. "Did you actually think I would choose DARE after what Cali dared you to do? HA! Thats funny Obi, really funny. No I choose TRUTH, this time around."
    She smiled sweetly at the look on his face.

17. JediFinrod

Mar 4, 2000
    That was great, Amidolee. Nobody could have written that better.

Obi-wan's braid as the reins! Too funny!

18. Jedi Knight Anakin

Jedi Knight Anakin Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2000
    Eh, this thread is sorta funny-- but has anyone noticed that the Ultra Stressed Jedi Students has only been updated lately by myself and RogueJai? Don't forget the Maker!

19. Kenobi Maul

Kenobi Maul Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 1999
    Thanks Amidolee. I was on vacation, so I wouldn't have been able to write that 'til now.

20. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

Jan 13, 2000
    Well SOMEBODY give me my Truth question!
    PLEASE?

21. The Musical Jedi

Dec 13, 1999
    Hey, Kenobi Maul, welcome back. I'd like to echo JOWK! Post already!!!

22. Kenobi Maul

Oct 23, 1999
    Obi-Wan gazed at Meri, pensive. Suddenly, his face lit up.

"MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I have found it!"

Meri paled visibly.

"Meri, you said truth, right?" Meri nodded, looking rather uncomfortable after this outburst of glee. "Okay, good. Meri, answer this question:
    What feelings do you have for your Master?"

Meri paled. "You... You..."

"I promised not to tell, not to not make you tell."

Obi-Wan knew he was pushing the limits, but it was about as embarassing as he could think of.

23. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

Jan 13, 2000
    //Force Obi-Wan! You would ask me a question I can't answer. Well let us see how much I can tell, without actually telling.//

It wouldn't be easy that was for sure. Sifa was looking VERY interested in her answer.

"Well..." she said slowly.

"Master and I have a very close bond because of what happened with my last Master. Of course I am sure you don't mean that aspect of our relationship."

Obi-Wan shook his head, a smile on his face.
    He wasn't sure how far he should push it. He didn't know if she was allowed to say.
    "Not quite. But I settle for this question, do you think he is cute? Cuter than me?"

Everyone started laughing, and Cali swatted Obi-Wan. "You need to get your ego out of the clouds."

Meri smiled. "Ohhh come on piggy, thats an easy one. Lets see, he is a dashing handsome Knight, and your a Padawan. HMmmmm. Yes, he is cuter than you."

Her face flushed slightly, and she hoped no one would guess the *real* truth. It was something neither her, nor her Master wanted spread around the Temple. Only Master Yoda knew. And Obi-Wan.

"Does that answer your question sufficiently Obi-Wan?"

He sent her a searching look, and then nodded. "Yes I suppose so."

"Good"
    She turned to Sifa then, "Truth or Dare, Sifa?

That probably wasn't very funny but I really didn't want the WHOLE temple knowing about it. Plus she can't really say, per Yoda orders. LOL

Is anyone taking Sifa on or do I write for her?

24. Kenobi Maul

Oct 23, 1999
    MWHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!

That'll teach Meri to pick Truth!

25. Kenobi Maul

Oct 23, 1999
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.