The umm.. *official* Separatists "What's Up?" thread... yeah...

Discussion in 'Charlotte, NC' started by RidingMyCarousel, Jul 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Losing 30 lbs. in on month is unhealthy. Is your CO insane, or is he trying to make you quit?
  2. RidingMyCarousel Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I think he wants me to quit....
    And trust me, he's going to get his way, too. I lost a total of 13 lbs this month. If they kick me, well, I'm going to go to school.

Besides, my grandpa always wanted me to go to Georgia Tech.. :cool:
  3. RidingMyCarousel Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  4. Emerita Jedi Padawan

Posted by stormtrooperVF101
    ~~~~~~~~~
    Hello everyone! I'm just now finding this section of hte board, but I live in Conocrd, NC. I hope to get some Stormtrooper armor in the next few weeks
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, have you checked into the Fighting 501st??? I am probably sure that you know what it is....I am doing a Boba Fett costume. I also belong to the Rebel Legion and I have just finished my Jedi robes. I know you are younger, but you can officially join when you are 18........
  5. RidingMyCarousel Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Quote: Emerita I wish I had the net when I was younger. I got my first computer about 8 months ago and I have been hooked ever since. I have cable hookup, so I am really spoiled.....lol

I have written an X-Men treatment and I am writing about all the crazy stuff I did as a teenager...I hope to have it published within the next year. I am trying my hand at short stories also.......

/>
    I'd die without my cable modem. I've had it since I joined the JC here 10 months back. So, you write? You ought to come share some of your works in The Publisher's Desk (and we discuss the works and such in The Writer's Lounge). We tend to be zany in there, though, so forgive us ;)

And I had my first computer when I was 5 [face_blush]. I've grown up on one. :D/>/>
  6. Emerita Jedi Padawan

yeah,I have been writing for about 3 years. I have one copyrighted and submitted. I also have started a book about a Jedi Master. I've always wondered about all the "other" Jedi, so I made up a female character. Her story is that of my Jedi Character I have over at the Rebel Legion. It is fun to write, because I can imagine me in the role and things that I would do in situations.
  7. DarthBabe Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Hey, just saying "hi" from Atlantic Canada. I bet you guys don't know where that is! [face_mischief]

By the way nice banner and colors.
  8. RidingMyCarousel Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Hey, everyone :)

So, how far are you in your writing, Em?

And hello, Babe :)
    Canada, right? ;)
  9. abkjedi Jedi Master

star 1
    30 lbs. in a month?? Sounds like my wrestling season in high school. Going from 190 in football to 170 for wrestling. Now that was unhealthy. I don't know how much 'baby fat' you have RMCOY, but you could bust out my old plastics and wrap yourself in 15 layers of sweat suites and workout in the showers with all of them turned on to full hot. Of course I always told people where I'd be in case of loss of consinniese(sp?). You know, when you pass out, which can, has, and will happen... from time to time.
  10. RidingMyCarousel Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I remember losing all of the weight for it.
    Oh boy, I'm glad I lost it... that's something to be proud of, but it was hell. :p

Thank God the Navy issue is over :cool:
  11. RidingMyCarousel Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  12. EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  13. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Yo!

I'm here, watching over the Southeast...and everyone in it.

The eye sees all... :p
  14. RidingMyCarousel Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Oh really, Mandy? ;)

What do you see about tomorrow? :p
  15. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Master

star 4
    Wassap, guys and dolls? Star Wars CCG is back - the old classic style from Decipher. My buddy Jeff Holmes is running a tournament Saturday at Skirmishes in Cornelius. Prize is a fresh Admiral Ozzel tshirt. Be there !
  16. RidingMyCarousel Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Wow, death.
    To this board.

Or not? :D
  17. jhc36 Force Ghost

star 4
    umm...hey guys... just found the board.
  18. anakin_girl Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Welcome to our humble abode, jhc36. :)
  19. jhc36 Force Ghost

star 4
    so whats goin on guys?? enjoy the weather today?
  20. anakin_girl Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Hot, humid, and rainy.

I'd like to direct your attention to this thread.
  21. DarthMoby Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh, Anakin_Girl!

Everything that has transpired has done so according to RI Fan Force's design. Your friends coming up to fight in our thread are walking into a trap. As is your friend RidingMyCaroselOnYou ! It was I who allowed the Separatists to know the location of our Fan Force page. It, and RidingMyCaroselOnYou , are quite safe from your pitiful little band. An entire legion of my best troops awaits them. RidingMyCaroselOnYou , like your Fan Force are now mine!
  22. anakin_girl Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Oh really, Moby? You do know what happened to the Emperor soon after he gave that speech, right? ;)
  23. DarthMoby Jedi Master

star 4
    Unless Ewoks are native to your neck of the woods, I'm not worried.
  24. Singularity Jedi Knight

star 2
    We have "Rednecks" - they are much worse than Ewoks. :)
  25. anakin_girl Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Moby:

1. Singularity is right. Speaking as a redneck here. :D

2. The Ewoks didn't kill the Emperor--Vader did. And my name isn't anakin_girl for nothing. ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.